The Fair Folk discussion

Summer Court. > Annabell's room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 452 (452 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((hey, i hope its okay that i made my own room, if not, just let me know :)))

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell lay on her, reading

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell walked to the door of her room and grabbed the keys, She unlocked the door and opened it

message 5: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments Jude walked in behind her, "Nice room" he took it in

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ 'Oh, thanks" she smiled "what something to eat? drink?"

message 7: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He shook his head, "No thank you"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "well, thanks for today" she whispered

message 9: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Anytime" he smiled, taking her hand and squeezing it

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She looked down at his hand and kissed his cheek "what time are we going on friday?" she asked, going into her bedroom and sliding something into her chester draws

message 11: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, watching her, "at 7"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She nodded "cool" she closed her draws and walked back over to him

message 13: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He watched her, "So, uhh...I better get going then"

message 15: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He kissed her on the cheek, then left

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She blushed and smiled at he left. She closed the door, then flung herself onto her bed

message 17: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He walked through the halls, she's a beautiful girl he thought and smiled

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((i like this guy lolz :P if only he were real :P:P))

She rolled over, clutching one of the small pillows to her chest, she thought about Jude

message 19: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((haha thanks, all my guy charries r sweet lol, theyre my fantasy lol))

He walked back to her door, was about to knock, but thought better, he had his hand on it still, not knocking

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell sighed softly, she got up, looking through her wordrobe, singing softly

message 21: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He heard her singing, and closed his eyes, smiling, beautiful he sighed, and walked away

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She went through everything in her wardrobe, looking for something to wear

message 24: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((okie dokes))

He began walking through the garden again, thinking about his life

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((back!))

Annabell let out a soft sigh. She put her clothes away and walked over to her desk. She started sketching. She opened her window and sat on the thin legde, it was pretty dangerpous, but she didnt care. She saw Jude walking in the garden that was lit by the high lamposts that were scattered around. She started sketching again, leaning the paper on her leg as she sat on the window ledge

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He looked up at he night sky, then upto her room, to find her seated on the window ledge. He smiled, and stared at her

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She smiled back at him, then kept sketching, unawear of him staring

message 28: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He then climbed up a tree, and took in the beautiful views

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Annabell watched him, She let out a soft laugh, she looked around, gazing at the amazing stars

message 30: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He turned to her, and smiled, "Theyre shining so bright?" he yelled out at her, pointing to the stars

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "yeah, they are!" she yelled back, smiling

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Just like you!"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She blushed "you to kind!"

message 35: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He grinned, and sat on a branch, looking at her, "what are you sketching?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((just a check up))

"Orchids" She smiled

message 37: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((ok))

"Youre inlove with them arent you?" he smiled

message 39: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He then lied down on the huge branch, arms under his head, and sighed, closing his eyes

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ ((back for good :P))

Annabell smiled at him, then went back to sketching

message 41: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments ((lol yay!))

He began singing, a beautiful song

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She looked up, slowly, hearing him sing, she listened to him

message 43: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments His voice was amazing, but he didnt think so, he didnt even know she was listening to him

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "you have an amazing voice" she said to him

message 45: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He opened his eyes suddenly, and was panicking that she'd heard his voice, that he fell off from the tree all the way down

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "jude!" she yelled jumping off the window ledge and running to his side. She bent down "are you okay?" she whispered

message 47: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments "Im ok" he coughed, looking up at her

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ "Sorry, i should have said anything" she whispered

message 49: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 635 comments He smiled, "Nah, youre alright" he stroked her cheek

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ She closed her eyes, smiling, she opened them again and helped him up "You do have an amazing voice though"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10