The Musicians Academy discussion

Inside RP > Stage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 158 (158 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex walks toward the stage, a smile on her face, Her guitar in hand.

message 2: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden was practicing, spinning Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFCbdM...))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex smiled. "Hey."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Branden looked up at her and nodded. "Hey." He said. He finished the song and turned his table off. "Come to practice?" He asked her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Yeah." Alex showed him her guitar.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex entered back stage and saw two teens talking. 'At least I'm not the only one' she thought. One of them waved to her and she tentivly waved back. She seemed nice.
Huh, maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex waved, "Hey!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's up?" I said, coming out onto the stage

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Xandy, u here))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((SORRY!! I had to go!))

Alex shrugged. "Nothing much, you?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden nodded to the other girl. "Well, good luck on your guitar." He told Alex. He began folding up his table.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Thanks!" Alex waved to Brenden

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Brenden smiled a bit, but it was barely there. "Yeah, no problem." He put it on his back and left.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Alex strummed her guitar, unsure what to play

message 15: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Jack, Aurora and Nathan practice Brainstorm by Arctic Monkeys. Towards the end Jack messes up, "Dang it! I did it again!". "That's ok. Let's take from where we stopped." Nathan said. "No let's take it from the top", Jack was determined to get it right. They kept practicing.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston came in, looking for Stella or the other two girls.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments ((Hey Dreams_Nitemare_crisis could rush and brenden be friends? they kinda have the same personality and feelings.))
Rush was on the stage blasting out Heavy metal on his electric guitar with anger.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Hehe. That'd be fun.))

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments ((Yeah! which dorm is brenden in?? rush is in the boy dorm))

message 21: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily walks in she sees a piano and pulls it near a small corner. She sits and thinks what song to play.

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments ((YEAH!!! When should they meet up??))

message 23: by Adrianna (last edited Jul 20, 2011 08:28PM) (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments She decides a musical CATS Memory (if you dont know that song here is the link down there)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-L6rE...

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 95 comments Rush leaves for the club after blowing of some steam. He needed to hear some music that wasn't his own.

message 25: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily finshes her song and starts thinking what else should she do.

message 26: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments if she only had her music sheets.

message 27: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily suddenly was doing random notes she can't remember the song she wants to do.

message 28: by Adrianna (last edited Jul 28, 2011 12:30PM) (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments she bangs her head on the piano why cant she remember

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Danny comes in, wondering what's going on

message 30: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily hears something she decides to focus and she just thought

message 31: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Nathan walks in.

message 32: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily just thinks it will pop in my head some time and she starts a piece that she heard on the radio (Need you know by Lady Antubella)

message 33: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"That's beautiful" Nathan yells to Lily.

message 34: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments Lily turns around and sees a person she says"Thanks"

message 35: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Mind if I stay and watch?" Nathan smiles.

message 36: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "Uhhh sure just warning I never done played music for a audience before."Lily smiles and starts the piece she was working on again.

message 37: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Nathan sits down in a chair.

message 38: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments She is at the middle of the piece now. She thinks this is how i feel right now. She keeps doing the song.

message 39: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"You really are a great piano player." Nathan smiles.

message 40: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "Oh thanks what do you play" she continues to play her piece.

message 41: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Guitar." Nathan says.

message 42: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "Like what kind electric acoustic"

message 43: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Electric."

message 44: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "My parents dont allowed that kind of music it says it rots your brain i dont believe them i always wanted to hear differnt kind of music."She thought of her childhood moments.

message 45: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"Want me to show you some later?" Nathan grins.

message 46: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "sure" she grins also.

message 47: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"But right now, I want to hear more of you." He gestures to the piano.

message 48: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments "Oh ok " she thinks what piece she should perform she decides a little muscical piece on the internet she found where it was very funny but had some good songs. She deleted the history so her parents dont know."You might not know this one."

message 49: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"I'm pretty sure I didn't know any of your songs." He laughs, "But I did like them."

message 50: by Adrianna (new)

Adrianna | 332 comments She laughs" Well I am glad you like them" she continues playing. She always loves this song in the muscical.

« previous 1 3 4