The Official Ley Mesina Group discussion

Giveaways > Exclusive Member Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ley (last edited Jul 25, 2011 07:34PM) (new)

Ley Mesina (leymesina) | 16 comments Mod
All Giveaways for Members of this group will be announced on this thread.

Please Note: MEMBERS only are allowed to participate in Member Giveaways. If you are not a member, you can request to join.

message 2: by Ley (last edited Jul 26, 2011 01:34AM) (new)

Did you see my event invitation for the Summer Giveaway Hop?

Here's another chance to win an e-book copy of Reborn!
Simply respond to my event invitation (yes or no) to the "Summer Giveaway Hop" and automatically be entered to win. You have until August 7th to respond. I will announce the winner on August 8th on this thread. I will also notify the winner by a private message on Goodreads. The winner will have 24 hours after they are notified to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.

*Open to U.S. and International residents.

Required:
You must be a member of this group in order to participate in this giveaway. If you are not a member, you can request to join.

message 3: by Ley (new)

The winner of the Official Ley Mesina Group Giveaway is Krystal from http://livetoread-krystal.blogspot.com/
Congratulations!

*Winner has already been notified via Goodreads Message and has until 1:00 PM PST on August 9th to respond. If the winner does not respond by this time, a new winner will be chosen.

Congratulations again Krystal!

message 4: by Ley (new)

Did you see my event invitation for the Back to the Books Giveaway Hop happening on September 1st - September 7th?

Simple respond to my event invitation (yes or no) to the Back to the Books Giveaway and automatically be entered to win. You have until September 7th to respond. I will announce the winner on September 8th on this thread and will also contact them via private message on Goodreads. The winner will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.

Open Internationally.

Required:
1. You must be a member of the Official Ley Mesina Group in order to participate in this giveaway. If you are not a member, you can request to join.
2. Respond to the event invitation.

Thanks and Good Luck!

message 5: by Ley (new)

This event is now closed.
The winner of this Giveaway is: kimyunalesca

Congratulations and thank you all for participating! Look out for my next event happening on October 1st for my Vote for the Cover Giveaway!

message 6: by Ley (last edited Jan 01, 2012 11:31PM) (new)

Dreaming of Books Giveaway Hop is soon approaching. For this event, I will be choosing 2 winners.

The first winner (US Resident only) will receive an ebook copy of Reborn and also Lily's pendant.

The second winner (Int. Resident only) will receive an ebook copy of Reborn.

Required:
1. Must be a Follower on my blog
2. Fill out the entry form. Optional entries are available.

The event starts on January 13th, so be sure to stop by my blog http://leymesina.blogspot.com to enter for your chance to win!