The Musicians Academy discussion

Inside RP > Gym

Comments (showing 1-50 of 76) (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston was in the fitness room, benching 120 pounds. He needed to stay fit.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana walked into the Gym quietly. She hoped no one saw her. She started a light jog around the outside. She figured that if she exercised her anorexia wouldn't look so unnatural.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston sighed and let the bar down. He grabbed a towel and wiped off the back of his neck as he came out. He saw a girl jogging and waved at her. "Hey!" He called. It was nice to have company.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana looked up at the guy waving. "Hello there." All fears from before melted away. She stopped running and walked over to the guy. "I'm Alana." She put out there quickly. Taking a glance at the bar beside him she gasped soundlessly at the weight. 120?!?!?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston smiled. "I'm Juston." He said. "Only it's spelled with an 'o' instead of an 'i'." He told her, smiling. "Nice to meet you."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Juston. Juston. Juston." Alana recited, grinning slightly. "Now that is a name i could get use to." Alana held out her hand.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston chuckled and shook her hand. "Thanks." He said. "Your name's pretty memorable, too." He told her. "Alana is very beautiful. It's like it just rolls off your tongue." He said. "So how's you're running going?" He asked, taking his hand back.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"My running You say?" Alana raised an eyebrow before shrugging. "I guess its okay, I mean i'm not crazy about it." She laughed slightly, looking at the track. "I just hope i don't get fat here ." She added.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston shook his head, smiling a bit. "So what instrument do you play?" He asked her, walking past her and going to the water fountain to fill his bottle.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana hesitated for a second. "I sing." Her voice went quiet as if she was hiding something. "What about you?" Coughing slightly she turned her ipod off.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Piano." Juston told her. "So, what do you sing?" He asked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anything really." She anwsered. "Piano? What type do you play?" She felt other questions bubble in her brain. Like what weapon it turned into.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Grand Piano." Juston said. "So your voice... does it work like my piano does? Where you have power in it?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana fingered her shorts, "I guess you could say that. Have you heard of the Greek myth about the Sirens?" Alana looked curiously at him.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston nodded. "Yeah. They were very beautiful, and they would sing to sailors as they rode past. If a man heard their voice, they would jump off of their ship and drown themselves, allowing the sirens to take the bodies as food." He said. He loved Greek Mythology.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana nodded, amazed by his knowledge in them. After she found out what her voice could do she researched for ages trying to figure out how to control it. Only in the last year had she gained any control. "I'm a siren Juston." Alana spoke directly.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston shook his head. "I doubt that." He said. "First of all, you don't have the body of a bird. Second of all, I don't think that your voice would cause men to want to commit suicide so that you can eat them." He smiled. "Trust me. You're not a siren."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not a real siren. Its a metaphor." Alana laughed . "Should i show you?" Alana took a step back and opened her mouth. The first song that came to her mind was A thousand miles so she sung it. As she sung she watched Justons eyes glaze over .

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston listened to her song. He was pushed back into himself. He knew what was going on, but the feeling... it was unbelievable. Her voice was beautiful, but he couldn't move- couldn't talk. She might not have been a siren, but she had the voice of one.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana cut off, letting him regain full consciencenss. "Its not as extreme as a siren, of course. But its still something. Wait, what does your piano do?" She asked curiously.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston put a hand on his head. "Slow down, I'm not dully back yet." He said. He let the dizziness subside then smiled. "First, your voice is as beautiful as your name. Second, that was awesome. Third, my piano does many things."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana blushed lightly, pulling her hair away from her face as he talked. "Why not explain those many things?" She suggested, bounching from foot to foot.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Well, it depends on the genre of song I play." Juston said with a shrug. "I'd love to show you, but I really don't want to put two of those three effects on you." He said, smiling a bit.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana nodded, imagining the worst she could do to someone. The thought made her sick. She shook it off. "I think i'm going to finish my run." She muttered , raddled.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston nodded. "Mind if I join you?" He asked.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes of course!" Alana bent down and tied her shoe quickly before starting off down the side of the room. She started at a steady pase, not too fast. Every corner she sped up a step or two.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston smiled and ran backwards with her. "Do you run every day?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Backwards?" Alana raised an eyebrow. "Fancy dancy one." She smiled and contuined , barely breaking a sweat. "I try to, but that doesn't always work." She figured he knew what she was talking about.

message 29: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 291 comments Mod
Skella walks into the gym with Bella and Evelynn.

message 30: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

(lol)

I held a guitar pic and played with it in my hand. Suddenly I looked up, aimed, and threw it really hard in the direction of two running people. It hit the girl in the shoulder.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana looked up at the approaching group of girls. She noticed the weapons hanging at their sides. What the heck? She stopped, hoping they were here just to lift some weights.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana felt it hit her shoulder. She reached across and pulled it out. Blood coated her shirt and her hand. Great.

message 33: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I did one last vocal warm up and stared at the boy. I began singing "weight of the world" by evanescence. I made an already long note even longer and higher pitched and he fell to the ground unconscious.

message 34: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((btw, Skella can't exactly throw her voice, she just aims her voice and that person gets knocked out or whatever I want to happen.))

message 35: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
I played my piccolo and vines grew out of the ground and started wrapping them selves around their legs

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana stepped to the side, doging the Katana. "You idiots. What in the world are you doing?" Alana screamed running to Justons side.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana felt anger enter her system. She turned towards the three of them and started singing. They all froze, unable to do anything. Alana stepped foreward and grabbed a rope from the wall she tied it around the three , and stopped singing.

message 38: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (last edited Jul 17, 2011 06:14PM) (new)

The spell didn't work since I was still singing the song, counteracting her singing. I ran towards the two but kept some distance. I threw tons of pics but mostly missed. I did get a few stuck in their skin.

message 39: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Jack walks in with his workout clothes on. He sees everyone fighting and says "Oh nevermind..." and starts to walk out the door.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana backed away and fingered the knife in her shorts. She wouldn't fight.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Don't leave!! D:< I NEED HELP ))

message 42: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(me?)

message 43: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I spin around, still singing, and make the boy freeze in his tracks. I walk to the boy and push him to the ground. I kneel down and sing into his ear, making him go unconscious.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( YES. :D ))

message 45: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I turn around and sing at the girl making her only able to do anything in slow motion.

message 46: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

She can't dodge things if she moves slower than a turtle...

message 47: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Jack passes out.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana felt the lighting hit her chest. She sucked in her breath and fell to the floor. It stung like crazy but she didn't care. She stood up in slow motion.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( haha That doesn't helpp JACK ))

message 50: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
Evelyn plays her piccolo and vines start wrapping around Alana

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread