The Musicians Academy discussion

Inside RP > Infirmary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

ℰmma☽ (justsomeradgal) | 291 comments Mod
The school ambulance nurse people drive to the school and carry her into the infirmary.
"Do you know if she took her medicine today?" The nurse asks me.
'her... medicine?" I ask. 'I didn't know she took medicine... but, no I don't recall her taking it..."
The nurse nods and opens a cabinet. She grabs a bottle of pills and makes Bella take them. Bella is still unconscious for a while but eventually wakes up.

message 2: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"bella!" I say with excitement as she opens her eyes. I throw my arms around her as I climb onto the bed she's propped up in.

message 3: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Should she stay in here tonight or can she go back to the dorm?" I ask the nurse.
"she should probably stay here. Let us watch over her." she replies.
I nod.
"Hey, bella.." I say softly. 'You have to stay here, but don't worry, i'll stay with you."

message 4: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((lol, okay then))

Skella:

I climb onto the bed and lay down beside her. I get under the covers. "Are you tired?" i ask bella.

message 5: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((o.o lol))

Skella:

I yawn. "yeah me either." I say and laugh.

message 6: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

skella:

bella almost falls as she gets up and I rush up to catch her, but she catches herself.
"No, no, no... you aren't going anywhere." I say.
"um... NURSE!" I call.
She comes into the room. "she really wants to leave, and I'm trying to convince her not to, but do you think there's anyway for her to leave sooner?"

message 7: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"okay." I nod. "Thanks." I go to the mini fridge in the infirmary and grab a carton of milk.
"Drink." I instruct Bella as I shove the milk in her direction.

message 8: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"I don't think that counts as a nap." I tell her. i get back in the bed next to her.
"Do you need me to nap with you?" I ask her and laugh.

message 9: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

skella:

i sit up and look at Bella. I roll my eyes and push her back down onto the bed. I roll onto my side to look at her.

message 10: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((ok))

message 11: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

((ok, hi))

message 12: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I roll my eyes and climb out of bed.
I walk to Bella. "fine."

message 13: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I walk with Bella and we end up on the roof.
"Wow." i say, looking around.

message 14: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Jack ran in, dodging the people.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry i posted somethign in the other one .. ))

Alana sat back down on the bed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana put her ear to Justons chest, listening for a heart beat. Fortunatly there was one. She sighed , happily. Sitting back she exaimined her wounds. They weren't too bad, just outerlayer hits.

message 17: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Jack played a beat and everyone stop moving Jack ran to the boys bathroom.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana felt herself freeze , then let free. She looked around, noticing Jack was gone. Woww.

message 19: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Skella ran into the infirmary singing to Alana. she passed out and I threw a guitar pic at her throat.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana tugged the pick out of her throat, coughing. She ran from the room . In her bedroom she locked the door.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( haha sorry! >:D ))

message 22: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
I walked into the infirmary after having stooped for a drink of water and saw Bella and Skella, "so how did it go?" I asked them

message 23: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

I sighed and plopped onto the bed.
I looked beside me and noticed a hole.
"Woah!" I laughed.
'It was good." I answered evelynn. "Almost killed her. We didn't though...."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I don't have a dorm......... ))

message 25: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

"Oh, hey!" I said to evelynn. "Do you want to hang out with Bella and I in our dorm?"

message 26: by ℰmma☽, Singer and Songwriter. (new)

Emily wrote: "(( I don't have a dorm......... ))"

((i think you do... if not, sign up for one))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Just kidding. I FOUND IT ))

message 28: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
"Cool, I am going to go back to my dorm to water it." I said and walked to my dorm.

message 29: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(sorry I had to go sing jb songs. :/)

message 30: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(ya cousins made me sing it.)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) After being away from Stella for a while, Juston groaned. He looked around. "What the heck just happened?" He asked. He saw Jack and Alana hugging and shook his head. Where'd the other guy come from? And why were they in the infirmary?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( shouuld i havee Alana back here? I think SO ))

Alana turned when she saw Juston wakeup, "Are you okay?" She asked quickly, her face full of concern.

message 33: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Jul 18, 2011 09:21AM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston shook his head. "Yeah." He said, then sighed. "I really need to get a portable piano. Maybe a keyboard..."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"That might be helpful in surprise attacks." Alana nodded looking around the room. "We were unprepared." She put in to make him feel bettter.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Are they even allowed to do that? I thought that if you wanted to battle, you had to do it on the stage." Juston said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana shook her head, though she had wondered the same thing. "The coach had been right there, watching." She didn't know what to make of it. It was like a death trap everywhere.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston sighed, then saw her shoulder. "They hurt you." He said, seeing the blood on her hand as well. "I think you got the worst of it."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, i'm fine." She rubbed her hand against her pants, getting the blood off. She looked over at her shoulder and winced at the sight.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston sighed when he saw that there wasn't a nurse at the moment. He went over to the cabinets and began looking through them. "How deep is it?" He asked her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"A little less then an inch." She watched Juston rummage through the cabinet. "You sigh a lot." She grinned softly.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston looked over at her, then smiled and continued searching. "Only recently." He said. "Here it is." He said to himself, pulling out a bandage wrap and ointment. He went over to her and sat next to her. "Roll up your sleeve." He told her, setting the roll of bandage down on the end table.

message 42: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Jack walked over, "Hey dude, you're finally awake!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"How observant of you Jack." Alana did as she was told. She winced as she pulled the cloth away from the wound. Once it was rolled up she let out a breath and looked up at Juston.

message 44: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

"You blame me, he's been out forever." Jack says.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alana looked at him strangly. "What? I would agree with you on that last part though."

message 46: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

(oops!) I meant you can't blame me.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Juston shrugged. "Sorry, I wasn't prepared for a surprise attack, and I'm guessing you weren't, either." He said, taking a cloth and dabbing her wound to get rid of the blood. "Sorry if I hurt you." He told Alana.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 18, 2011 03:29PM) (new)

Alana shook her head, grateful she didn't have to do this herslef. "Thank you, so much." She clenched her fist as he dabbed. "I'm not blaming you Jack! Silly little boy." She teased .

message 49: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Emily wrote: "Alana shook her head, grateful she didn't have to do this herslef. "Thank you, so much." She clenched her fist as he dabbed. "I'm not blaming you Jack! Silly little boy." She teased , her eyes danc..."

What? Dancing like Jews....?

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((Guys, if you're not rping, talk in these ((...)). Thanks, because otherwise you confuse me.))

Juston cleared away the blood, then put the cloth in the sink. "This might sting a little." He said, before he put some of the ointment on her wound.

« previous 1