The Musicians Academy discussion

Outside RP > Meadow

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evie Holmes | 45 comments Mod
Evelyn lied down in the grass and stared at the sky.

message 2: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

I have been on since 9:30

message 3: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Evelyn noticed another person "hello my name is Evelyn." she said.

message 4: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"so what do you play?" she asked

message 5: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (last edited Jul 19, 2011 06:11PM) (new)

"piccolo." she said "so what can you do?"

message 6: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"I can conrol plants, grow them, kill them, make vines to strangle people and stuff like that."

message 7: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

Thanks, your powers are awesome too, so what dorm are you in?" Evelyn asked.

message 8: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (last edited Jul 19, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

"cool, you should spend the night in my dorm sometime."

message 9: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

" no, it's not allowed but I don't think anyone's ever gotten in trouble."

message 10: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"thanks" Evelyn said and laid down and looked at the clouds.

message 11: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

"Bye!" Evelyn said and frowned, now she was all alone.

message 12: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

((I guess I will)) Evelyn followed Kristin to the fountain

message 13: by Evie, harmonizer, harmonizer, i'm a harmonizer who who who yeah (new)

((nevermind, I gtg :( ))

message 14: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Scarlet | 398 comments Mod
Dylan lied down in the flowers. She wondered if she would make friends here. What if no one liked her? Would Dad let her move to another school? "Calm down Dylan" She sighed to herself. She put in her earphones and watched Austin Powers on her iPod. She yawns, she didn't get much sleep last night. She watches about half the movie and then falls asleep.

message 15: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Dylan wakes up and is flustered. She goes to the school entrance.

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) Jules sits down and secret takes out her song journal. She starts singing another one of her favs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAc83C...

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Danny walked past, eating an apple

message 18: by Scarlet, I need a better title... (new)

Aurora lays down in the grass, ignoring everyone else. She closes her eyes.