Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) Linger discussion

Do any of you like the new wolf Cole?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Gloria Ive been reading linger and have almost finished, just wondering if anyone likes Cole. what do you think about him?

Lurinda Vollmer I love him!

Gloria hes pretty difficult in the book to sam

Lurinda Vollmer Sam is more a quiet but deadly kind of guy. Cole seems to hav given up on life and doesn't deny it but Isabelle awakens something deep inside him.

Gloria thats true!

Lurinda Vollmer This series is wonderful!

Gloria i know i love it so much, i cant
wait for forever to come out <3

Lurinda Vollmer I know! Maggie is such a great author. I love how she lets us see Grace's side and Sam's!

message 10: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz wait! your telling me that forever is not yet released in your place?

Gloria its going to soon, it somewhere in july.

Lurinda Vollmer I haven't seen it out yet! :(

message 13: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz what?! goodness! they are very rude. its already out here. if you can't wait forever to be released there, there is a website where you can download that book. but its ebook. you want to download it??

Lurinda Vollmer I prefer actual books coz technology and I don't agree. Have you read it?

Gloria Lurinda wrote: "I prefer actual books coz technology and I don't agree. Have you read it?"

i agree with Lurinda having the actual book
is better than downloaded. hows the book so far?

message 16: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz ohh.. thats funny. :D well, maybe after i finish first the girl who chased the moon by Sarah Addison Allen. have you read it??

message 17: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz yeah you have some point. i also prefer actual books, but because i'm impatient, im reading in ebooks. :)

Gloria i would have done that too at some point if i couldnt wait for a book

message 19: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz if you want to check it here's the website. www.mobiles24.com . i would like you two to be my friends in goodreads. is that alright?? :D

Gloria sure i would love that

Lurinda Vollmer Already added :)

Gloria haha me too =)

message 23: by Liz (new) - added it

Liz thanks. :D

Gloria your welcome

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He's an interesting character but I found it difficult to like him. (view spoiler)

Gloria i thought he was difficult to like him aswell
but i just finished reading the book, and obviously
since meeting isabel, and their connection towards each other he's changed. I feel bad for him since victor died.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cole St. Clair really starts to grow on you :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna! wrote: "Cole St. Clair really starts to grow on you :)"

He does get better as the story progresses - particularly in Forever, but if I were Sam I would've booted him out of my house for being so rude. Guess that just shows what a good guy Sam is.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He is freaking awesome in Forever. But yeah, if I were Sam I would have at least set rules

Jennifer He was a jerk at first but then I grew to like him and he came through in the end for Sam. I have not got my hands on Forever yet but I'm excited to learn more about Cole.

Naomi I was really iffy about Cole in Linger; but in Forever, he really grows.

Jennifer I like Cole, but I generally seem to prefer sullen cranky bad boys anyway :)

Hannah Cole is like a rockstar guy that some girls love and other don't. I like him. Especically in the last book, he nearly killed himself to protect Sam and Grace

message 34: by Sara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sara I LOVE COLE!!! :) But I still have to read Forever, so please no spoiler, girls! I want to savour it!

Gloria Jenna! wrote: "Cole St. Clair really starts to grow on you :)"

truee <3

Gloria Well I havent read forever yet because its not in stores so please no one ruin it for me!

Rogier Sara wrote: "I LOVE COLE!!! :) But I still have to read Forever, so please no spoiler, girls! I want to savour it!"

2nd that

message 38: by M. (new) - rated it 2 stars

M. Love Cole! Him and Isabel are so good together. They kind of outshone Grace & Sam.

Gloria i think their near that level but Grace and sam's relationship is like really special

Toyibah ii Really Like Cole For Some Reason ii Have From The Begining :)

Klara I really liked Cole, when he begins to be good. Before that, he was quiet awful.

Gloria i agree with you there Klara ;D

Amanda I love Cole. Him and Isabel r really good together :)

message 44: by TL (new) - rated it 2 stars

TL i didn't care for Cole at first but he grew on me, now i love him :)

message 45: by Yoshay (last edited Jul 28, 2011 09:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yoshay Lindblom Gloria wrote: "Ive been reading linger and have almost finished, just wondering if anyone likes Cole. what do you think about him?"
I find Cole really interesting. Much more interesting that Sam. Cole is tough and no-nonsense a perfect character foil to the melancholic, baking, non-aggressive Sam. Which is not to say I don't like Sam. I like Sam's lyrical side and his pure untainted feelings for Grace.

Thevanessawho I like him way more than Sam!

Stacy Prefer Cole and Isabel's story to Sam and Grace.

Thevanessawho Stacy wrote: "Prefer Cole and Isabel's story to Sam and Grace." Same!!! More interesting and realistic

Stacy Thevanessawho wrote: "Stacy wrote: "Prefer Cole and Isabel's story to Sam and Grace." Same!!! More interesting and realistic"

Cole and Isabel just had personality and a lot of it. Sam and Grace were just kind of blah.

Samantha Cole and Isabel are my favorite parts and characters in the book. Don't get me wrong, Sam and Grace belong together, but I think these two steal the spotlight. Cole is the typical hot bad boy that every girl dreams about ;) dont deny it.... But anyways... Isabel is funny and a strong character, and I think that the two of them together is sweet.

« previous 1 3