Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Ashcloud | 787 comments Mod
Roleplay here.

message 2: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

-ShadowPack-

Sage quietly tried to sneak a piece of deer that the pack was eating without permission. He was sick again and extra hungry, and despite that he was the omega, he was desperate enough to try and steal it.

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy -ShadowPack-

Storm, who had already eaten his fill of the deer, watched the rest of the back quietly from where he was seated. His tail was draped lazily over his paws, and he let out a furious snarl when he spotted Sage. He lunged towards him, fur bristling. "And what do you think you're doing?"

message 4: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Sage jumped back in suprise and bowed and shakily said, "Please sir, I'm really sick...I need some substance of food...please..." He was trembling like a leaf, tail tucked between his legs, his sad grey eyes huge.

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Storm snorted, his tone completely void of sympathy. "Then you'll wait your turn, mutt, like all the omegas in the other packs do!" He punctured his words with another annoyed snarl, lashing his tail angrily.

message 6: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Sage trembled and whimpered sadly, but he retreated. He knew he couldn't win against the alpha. Especially in his condition. He hacked violently.

message 7: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ((I gotta go- I'm off to lunch. Be back later))

message 8: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Okay.))

message 9: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Sage whimpered. He hoped there would be enough left to nourish him a little.

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Storm stalked away, his interest in the omega lost, growling to himself under his breath.

message 11: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Sage, clearly shaken, stayed in place, not wanting to upset his leader again.