Roleplay Centeral + Book Chat discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Rps > Harry Potter-Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 828 (828 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Ashcloud | 787 comments Mod
Scott was in the dining hall with the other kids, who were joining other tables with Ebony on his shoulder with an empty white plate. Suddenly, by wishing for it, a tower of hot warm pancakes glazed with maple syrup and topped with butter appeared and he dugged in.

message 2: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William (williamtkdluke) | 587 comments Mod
William, upon dropping his bags, walked over to the Great Hall to eat his way to a not so hungry belly. He sat at spot away from most of the other kids and started eating. He wondered what this year would have in store for him. He came to Hogwarts looking forward to practicing spells, and te occasional duel. He kept on wondering as he ate but ended up not eating much.

message 3: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott, who was sitting across from the kid, gave a half wave towards him. He then resumed eating, Ebony nibbling on a piece of pancake herself.

message 4: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William noticed the wave a gave a brief nod. He was a Slytherin so he was wondering why he would have possibly waved. Maybe he's just being nice, William thought. He stopped eating looked up and said, "The name's William. How do you do?"

message 5: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott, who was still chewing his pancakes, quickly swallowed and said, "Very good, thank you. You?"
He was never one to be known as competitive so he didn't think houses mattered. One house had certain traits than others. Big woop.
For example, Gryffindor got Harry Potter and Slytherin got Voldermort. Okay, bad example, Scott grimaced a little at the thought.

message 6: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) ((Question: Is this the first day of school waiting for the Proffesors to give them their schedules are just a regular School day at Hogwarts?))

Ceridwen was sitting, as usual, away from the crowd of Gryffindors not minding anyone who comes across from her since she was too busy reading to care. It seems people already know what happens when she is disturbed. Ceri doesn't like the fact she has a split personality but people think she is just bipolar. She rather be thought being a girl who loves to read for her own pleasure because it seems normal to her. She was reading Hogwarts History, again, and what caught her attention was Quidditch. Her love of Quidditch, and her personality, came from her father. Ceri sighed because it seems this year will be as boring and dull like last year. I doubt that I'll find one friend who won't go off and saying, "She changes her mood so quickly!" and then runs away, she thought as she read.

message 7: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Second day at Hogwarts.))

Scott noticed she sat next to him and greeted her, "Hello."
Wow. Two Gryffindors were sitting next to him. This is quite a suprise. People mostly avoided Slytherins and just hung out in their own houses, something he hated.

message 8: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

"Same" William replied. He stated at his almost-finished meal. He felt full so he stood up and left. He remembered Hoot and toon a large chunk of his food back with him.
William came back to the hall for more food. He had remembered the biscuits that were in front of him. The thought then occurred to him that he'd probably have to see the Slytherin guy again. He didn't mind though. Friends can be good, he thought. He at back down to have a biscuit, pulled out the jelly he had brought with him and started eating again.

message 9: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((oops. Got my post in after you said next day))

message 10: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott studied both of them. They both seemed nice, and at least they weren't shunning him for being a Slytherin. And they both seemed nice.

message 11: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((No, today's the second day at school.))

message 12: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((We posted at the same time lol.))

message 13: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William, still groggy with sleep and having Hoot on his shoulder, walked into the Great Hall not feeling very hungry. He noticed Scott from the other day an went per to him. Hoot hopped off his shoulder and started to eat at something. Still conused that Scott was there e managed to eat a small bite before deciding he was done. He noticed to others near him, Gryiffindor, and started to wonder why he never noticed them. This year I'm going to have to start talking to people, he thought. "How are you doing this morning Scott?" he asked.

message 14: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Read the thing above. Lol.))

message 15: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((weird how things like that happen huh?))

message 16: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Yup. What are we doing now? Can you just delete the one and make another post to go with what we were doing?))

message 17: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((no I'm using the iPhone app. I can't reply delete or edit.))

message 18: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((I made one for now though))

message 19: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Ashcloud wrote: "Scott studied both of them. They both seemed nice, and at least they weren't shunning him for being a Slytherin. And they both seemed nice."

Scott nodded to William. Ebony sniffed at William quietly and curiously, careful to stay away from Hoot's watchful eye.

message 20: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((oh and it's morning second day of school and it's breakfast))

message 21: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((No, the day we were roleplaying before is the second day at Hogwarts. This is the day.))

message 22: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) ((I'm confused......))

message 23: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((I told you it's the second day at school and he got confused.))

message 24: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William picked Hoot up and moved him away from Scott's rat. He added to Scott, "It's okay, Hoo has been trained only to eat dead animals given to him. He won't eat you're pet."

message 25: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) ((Better explanation. It's the morning of the second Day of Hogwarts, meaning we are trying to get our new schedules. It's the day after the Housing Ceremony of the first years.))

message 26: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott hadn't even noticed. He just said, "Okay." and took a sip of orange juice. Ebony didn't care. After she studied William, she went to Ceridwen to study her.

message 27: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Shiori wrote: "((Better explanation. It's the morning of the second Day of Hogwarts, meaning we are trying to get our new schedules. It's the day after the Housing Ceremony of the first years.))"

((Yes. Look at the post above.))

message 28: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((Exactly))
William saw the rat studying him. He pretended to not have noticed and kept eating. "So does youre pet have a name?" he asked Scott.

message 29: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

"Ebony. She's a curious little creature. She'll come back though. Seh doesn't bite, she just wants to look."

Ebony squeaked loudly.

message 30: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William nodded. Not many people he knew had a rat as a pet. Then he had met one person who had a ferret for a pet. He turned to the two people sitting next to Scott. "Hello," he said. "My name's William."

message 31: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott picked up Ebony who bolted and looked at Hoot. Scott didn't worry. William said he could trust the owl and anyway, the shop owner said that she had been chased by the other owls in the store and escaped so he wasn't worried.

message 32: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Ceridwen was getting annoyed and so she closed her book not even taking a notice of the Slytherin boy and the Gryffindor Boy who seem to be both older than her. She went over to Professor McGonagall and claimed her new schedule for this year. She didn't say goodbye and walked out of the Great Hall looking for her first class which was Divisionary. I finished my breakfast and also it was annoying than ever in the Great Hall. Class is far from the Great Hall so I better start look for this Professor's classroom. Divisionary, seems nothing but a class for future Seers. I'll try it but if it's dumb I'm moving to Ancient Runes, thought Ceri as she began climbing a spiral staircase.

message 33: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Hoot stared. At Ebony with an odd look. He then turned back to his food and started eating again. William could tell that Hoot was very astonished by the fact that a rat had come voluntarily to him.

message 34: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott looked at her as she was leaving confused.

message 35: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William felt stupid. He had scared off some people just on his second day. I remember why I stayed away from people these past years, William thought. He shaked the feeling away, took one last bite of food, got up, and went to collect his new schedule.

message 36: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

"Wonder what that girl's problem was?" Scott said and he finished his meal. As he went to get his schedule, Ebony washed her face and squeaked at Hoot indignantly.
((Want them to have basically the same schedule.))

message 37: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((who our characters?))

message 38: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Yes.))

message 39: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) ((Wait! Only the same year students can be in the same class.))

message 40: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Not all of them, just same periods.))

message 41: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

((ok))
William took a seat in his first class next to Scott once he realize they were in the same class. "Hello Scott," William said to him. "Funny how we got the same first class huh?"

message 42: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

"Herbology is my favorite subject." said Scott, "And it is weird."

message 43: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

"It's an…interesting class," William replied. "I mostly prefer spells and that stuff."

message 44: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott shrugged, "I like them too. I just like caring for a life who depends on me and learning which are edible and poisonous and stuff." Ebony squeaked loudly.

message 45: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

"Partly why they have this class." William replied. I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be anything edible left here had I brought Hoot."

message 46: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Scott laughed until the teacher came, they had to apparently write a pretest. He sighed and finished it quickly. This was the only class he found super easy, but fun.

message 47: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William made sure it was how he wanted it to be before finishing. He hoped te day would pass quickly.
((could we jump to dinner?))

message 48: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

((Sure.))

A few classes later.

Scott made his way to the dinner table ravenously. He was so hungry. He made his plate appear with a big pile of food.
Pizza, spaghetti, rolls, mashed potatoes, tacos, and salad.

message 49: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William, coming into the Great Hall, stare in amazement at Scott's plate. He didn't think he could ever eat that much. He sat down and settled for spagetthi and roll. "Hungry much?" he asked Scott.

message 50: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

"Yes. I love dinner." He made two slices of cheese appear, handing one to Ebony and one to myself.
He then tossed a pepperoni from his pizza to Hoot. Then he dug in, digging into his spaghetti.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.