Roleplay Centeral + Book Chat discussion

Harry Potter Characters > Slytherin Characters

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:19PM) (new)

Ashcloud | 787 comments Mod
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Scott Morrison
Pet: A large ebony black rat with a small white patch on her eye named Ebony.
Looks: He's tall and skinny with messy black hair that he can't tame and deep blue eyes. He is pale but lively and has a ton of moles.
Personality: Depends on Roleplay.
Other: Does not want crush.

message 2: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Funny how he is a friend of a Gryffindor and lacks all Slytherin qualities. lol. But he's super fun to roleplay.

message 3: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

William (williamtkdluke) | 587 comments Mod
Agreed!

message 4: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

I actually got his large eating habit trait from an anime/manga called Dragon Ball Z. The Saiyan characters have enormous pretty much unautrual appetites.

message 5: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Good to know.

message 6: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Lol.

message 7: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Ashcloud wrote: "I actually got his large eating habit trait from an anime/manga called Dragon Ball Z. The Saiyan characters have enormous pretty much unautrual appetites."

I know Dragon Ball Z.

message 8: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Oh cool! Will you roleplay on that topic then. I really want someone to join me there.

message 9: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) I love it but I don't like to roleplay it.

message 10: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Oh. okay then. :)

message 11: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

I've been writing a lot of characters today, so I'm going to make some more.

Name: Jasper Fanthom
Pet: A large barn owl with big black eyes named Cinnamon.
Looks: He has strange white hair and red eyes. He is short and pale looking, giving him the nickname Ghost Boy. He is smart though and looks friendly enough, though aloof.
Personality: TBRO
Other:

message 12: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

TBRO? Huh?

message 13: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

To be roleplayed out. I write long descriptions of my characters personality and they always come out way different, so I just write this.

message 14: by Shiori (last edited Jul 20, 2011 12:32PM) (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Name: Senerin
Pet: A grey owl named Breeze. Breeze is an owl who listens to Senerin. Breeze has white, grey feathers and has brown-yellow eyes.
Looks: Senerin has brown hair and green eyes. He has the usual Slytherin robe with a green and sliver tie.
Personality: Senerin is considered an enemy of the Gryffindors since he often bullies Ceridwen when ever she is alone and no one is watching. (It's the reason why Ceridwen was hiding behind William.) He is always serious and out to look for Gryffindors who annoy him. He hates every Gryffindors, especially Ceridwen. He truly calls Muggles....mudbloods and believes that only purebloods belong to Hogwarts.
Other: He is Slytherin's top most chaser and he first met Ceridwen when she was buying her first year books in Diagon Ally in his fifth year. The worst part is his mother is actually the opposite, caring and nice, but he got personality from his father who was Death Eater but is dead in Askaban. His mother is friends with Ceridwen's mother. (Sorry Ceri....) When he and his mother visits, Ceridwen would lock herself in her room and tell her mother she is studying because she wants to avoid getting hurt by him.

message 15: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

He sounds evil. I see why Ceri never wants to be near him. I would punch the smile off of him if I caught him bullying someone.

message 16: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Yup! Thanks I wanted him to be evil but not as evil like Voldemort at the same time.

message 17: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

If he were evil like Valdemort I would kill him not caring if was expelled. It would mean one less evil doer in the world.

message 18: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Maybe he can be plotting with Ranger for a little bit and in the end join the good side...

message 19: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Thats up to Shiori simce that's her character.

message 20: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

I know.

message 21: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Don't go too far rolplayinf because one
After 5pm today I'm going to be at marching band practice and two it's going to take 3hrs. so it ends at 9pm.

message 22: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Where are you then because it's 3:30 here in Houston, Texas.

message 23: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) New Jersey! An hour ahead. Eastern atime zone.

message 24: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Yes I know the time changes. I travel all over the world because my dad is in the oil industry. I've been in that time zone before. I visit Detriot every time I come back to Houston.