Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Ashcloud | 787 comments Mod
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

message 2: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (last edited Dec 29, 2011 09:57AM) (new)

William (williamtkdluke) | 587 comments Mod
You are awesome Ashcloud! This is probably the first Harry Potter RP I've seen!

Name: William
Pet: Hoot (Owl)
Looks: Blue eyes, brown hair
Personality: William is a person who keeps to himself. While few actually know him, most people see him as the spells guniess. He tends to practice his spells often in the even he is chosen for a duel.
Other: William doesn't hang around with other people very often.
Crush: Ceridwen. (my friend told me that was obvious.)

message 3: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Thank you very much!

message 4: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Thank you also William for the comment in the spam. (My computer won't let me go on that topic for some reason so I might not join T.T) But anyway, have any roleplay ideas you want?

message 5: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

I'll think about it. I will also consult my friend. I also watched the final movie on the 15th. It is awesome! Maybe like throw in another really evil guy like Valdemort. Or maybe something like a dueling championship.

message 6: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Cool. Fantasy War is the new topic here now.

message 7: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Interesting. I'll think about something that you (or me) could throw in after a while. Maybe like a murder or an evil villiain. You'd have to let everyone get settled with the RP before throwing something big in.

message 8: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

okay.

message 9: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Read you're rule about no one line descriptions--why!? Also is it acceptable if we're still working on it?

message 10: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

It's okay sometimes. But I mean I don't want stuff like...

Person One: In the bright moonlight, Silverpaw sat in the warm grass, watching the stars with her sister, Leaffire, quietly. The night was so peaceful and elegant, Silverpaw couldn't help but admire it.

Then Player 2: Leaffire sighed. It's boring.

message 11: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Oh like that. I got it. I'm still new at actually writing my thing but I understand RPing completely.

message 12: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

It's okay. I'm not that harsh. Lol.

message 13: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Oh good thing you could add to te RP (just thought of it actually) give the House Competiton an additional prize

message 14: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Idk what the prize would be though...

message 15: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Maybe like new brooms or an awesome wand.

message 16: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Name: Ceridwen (Ceri) Sulina
Height: 5' 2"
Breed: Pure (Her Parents may be wizards but they don't think muggles are mudbloods.)
Appearance: 
She has black long hair, that goes down to her waist, with purple eyes. She is fair skinned. She wears a locket that says "Memories should be cherished" in the front of the cover. She keeps it hidden from anyone.

http://m338.photobucket.com/image/ani...

House: Gryffindor
Pet: She has a snowy owl called Luna. Her mother bought the owl for being accepted in Hogwarts. She named the snowy owl, Luna, because her owl loves to fly in the night. The owl loves the moon and night sky.

Wand: 9" Willow Phoenix Feather

Personality: Ceridwen has a calm personality when people look at her but when people get to know her more, they see that she has another personality. Let's just say Ceri has a lot of mood swings which makes her seem weird. Ceridwen loves to read and is always seen with a book or trying hard to maintain her grades. Ceridwen doesn't like to show her hyper personality because they would think she was weird and cheery all of the time. That is why she is forced to hide it from anyone who doesn't like her or she will be humiliated. Even in Gryffindor, she seems that she can't find a friend but she hopes that she at least finds one friend that won't think she utterly weird from her actions and her personality. Ceridwen is intelligent because she loves to read books but she doesn't like the fact that she has a memory of an elephant making her write everything in her journal. She is non-social so it's hard for her to make friends. She also has her father's personality of being troublesome and her intelligent comes from her mother being a historian. Like her mother says, "if a historian doesn't have paper they must remember every detail in their brain."

History: Ceri lived in the muggle world of London since her mother and father work for the Ministry. They always like to fit in with the muggle world. Ceri was always inside her house because her parents are never really home. Ceri didn't like the fact that her parents are always busy and it makes her feel lonely. When Ceri finally got her letter being accepted into Hogwarts, she thought she finally had a place to go every school year. At her first year, she was placed into Gyrffindor and didn't make much friends since she grew out to be a book worm. Ceri didn't like the fact that she has no friends at school and is bored at home. It's her third year being in Hogwarts and hopes to find friends because she doesn't like being gossiped "Being a lonely girl who reads books for her own pleasure." Ceri wants to at least fit in her house because she thinks she isn't fitting in well in Gryffindor and would be rather be placed in Ravenclaw like her mother. 
Other: Her weakness is Divisonary it's the reason why she changed her class into Ancient Runes. She doesn't seem Divisonary as a class so she transferred to Ancient Runes even if that class also bores her but it's better than guessing what's her future is. 

message 17: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Really nice! :)

message 18: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Thank you.

message 19: by Ashcloud, The Boss! (new)

Roleplay?

message 20: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Name: Rider Cerker
Pet: He has a Phoenix named Derex and a Barn owl named Seth. The Phoenix has been in their family for a while since phoenixes are wonderful creatures to see. Seth has been in the family since Rider first went to Hogwarts. Seth has been with his troubles and hardships.
Looks: He has brown hair and greenish eyes. He always has a smile in face and never likes to disappoint people.
Personality: He is an out-going and a flirt but he is very caring to Ceridwen since heunderstands her well. He first met her as Cen and thought she was a boy but when he started to tease her he noticed that Cen was actually a boy. He was the first member of the Quidditch team to discover Ceridwen's sercret. He has known Ceridwen ever since her first year of Hogwartd because of Quidditch. Now he loved to tease her but he seems a little jealous when Ceridwen puts her attention more to William than him. He cares for Ceridwen as a little sister or so he thinks.
Other: He is one of the beaters of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

message 21: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Good description. I was wondering when you'd put him here.

message 22: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Like I said I write like a writer.

This one was short unlike the others I'll edit it later anyways.

message 23: by Nobody (last edited Jan 12, 2012 03:44PM) (new)

Nobody Name: Tzivya ca Llonte
Pet: A small, albino mouse named Chamomile
Looks: She is albino, like her pet. Her eyes are a deep and scary red that seem to stare right into your soul.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
Personality: Despite her unnerving eyes, Tzivya is a kind person underneath the tough exterior. She doesn't usually come to trust people for a while. But no matter how well you know her, she is a person of few words. Hardworking and trustworthy, Tzivya makes a loyal friend.
History: Tzivya used to attend the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic until her parents decided to make a sudden move to England. This happened just one year ago, but it didn't affect Tzivya that much because she didn't really like it there.
Other: She has aphenphosmphobia, or the fear of being touched. Don't ever touch her, for you may gain an enemy. Even coming close to her makes her nervous. This is what mainly set her apart from the other girls at Beauxbatons, and is why she never truly fit in.

message 24: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Nice

message 25: by Shiori (last edited Dec 31, 2011 07:49AM) (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) Okay I'll write the summary >.>

WARNING: I have a tendency to mispell because my phone is terrible.

message 26: by William, I know what I'll use my sandwich prank for! (new)

Ah yes…the annoyance of Auto Correct…

message 27: by Nobody (new)

Nobody ~William~ wrote: "Nice"

Thanks. =)

And a summary would be awesome! =D

message 28: by Shiori (new)

Shiori (poets_artificial_intelligence) read the outline.

message 29: by Nobody (new)

Nobody I did... I realized there was one only right after you posted. ^^;