We love Susan Mallery! discussion

News and Announcements > Susan Mallery News

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 12, 2011 01:38AM) (new)

Shellbelle  | 1168 comments Mod
[image error] Susan Mallery News!

This is the place that we will share any news or interesting information about Susan Mallery and her books! It can be a Book Signing, a contest you see going on, or just something funny she posted on FaceBook/Twitter! You can also add link in this thread to the site that you have found the news!

Exciting News!

ONLY MINE hit the New York Times bestsellers list at #10!!!!!! And Susan has broken into the ebook bestsellers list, too, for the first time, hitting the extended list at #31.

message 4: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) WTG Susan! :)

*ONLY MINE hit #24 on the USA TODAY bestsellers list!!!! This is a fabulous
showing. The USA TODAY list tracks all books - hardcover, paperback,
fiction, nonfiction - and ONLY MINE is #24 among all books this week!*

(Jenel posted this in the Fool's Gold Varsity Cheerleaders Google group and I thought I would share!!!)

message 6: by Tegan (new)

Tegan (therowdylibrarian) Yay!! Great job Susan!! :) The book totally deserved it!!

message 7: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) The Kindle/Nook ebook versions of Only Mine (Fool's Gold, #4) by Susan Mallery are on sale right now for $3.99. :) Great deal if you haven't gotten it yet!

message 8: by ~Jennifer~ (last edited Aug 25, 2011 07:05AM) (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Update from Susan's FB page!

SAVE THE DATE: September 1 at 3pm ET/12 pm PT! I'll chat live via video on the Harlequin Facebook page, along with my editor, Tara Parsons. Mark your calendar now so you don't forget! We're going to make a special announcement and hold a very special giveaway.

http://harlequinblog.com/2011/08/susa...

message 9: by Shellbelle (last edited Aug 26, 2011 08:35PM) (new)

Susan's Livestream video event with Harlequin is scheduled for September 1
at 3 pm ET/12 pm PT. We hope you can make it! Even if you can't be there in
person, though, you can participate. Harlequin wants readers to submit
questions in advance to this email address:

harlequinlive@harlequin.ca

message 10: by Shellbelle (new)

To celebrate the release of ONLY YOURS, Harlequin has set up a Livestream video chat with me and my fabulous editor, Tara Parsons, on September 1 at 3pm ET/12 pm PT. Mark your calendar now so you don’t forget!

You can join the live video event at
http://www.facebook.com/HarlequinBook.... (Don’t worry, you’ll be able to see the video even if you haven’t joined Facebook!)

Happy Reading,

Susan

message 11: by Shellbelle (new)

description

For Details on the contest go to
Susan Mallery's Facbook! under Contest!!!

message 12: by Shellbelle (new)

ONLY YOUR IS.......
#7 on the New York Times list!!!!!

#17 on the USA TODAY list!!!!!!

YAY SUSAN!☺☺

*ONLY MINE hit #10 on the NYT and #24 on the USA TODAY.

message 13: by Tegan (new)

Tegan (therowdylibrarian) Yay Susan!! I can't wait to read it!! :) It's next in my pile!!

message 14: by Shellbelle (new)

Don't forget that Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery was released on September 27th!!!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) ♥Shellbelle♥ wrote: "Don't forget that Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery was released on September 27th!!!"
I so want a copy of this.... everyone seems to be reading it!! I haven't read any of the fools gold series yet. Must get them!!

message 16: by Shellbelle (new)

Kathy, the whole series is amazing, and you can read them out of sequence if you wanted, but I suggest at least reading them in trilogies...even if you read the Only's before the Perfects. Did that make sense?!lol

message 17: by ~Jennifer~ (last edited Oct 05, 2011 04:53PM) (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Only His (Fool's Gold, #6) by Susan Mallery is #3 on the New York Times bestsellers list for mass market paperbacks!!! Congrats Susan!

message 18: by Shellbelle (new)

Jenel, Susan's Virtual Assistant just announced this...

More great news! ONLY HIS is #8 on the USA TODAY – which tracks all books – paperbacks, hardcovers, fiction, nonfiction… this is Susan’s best showing, by a lot. NUMBER EIGHT!!

message 19: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cynx) | 505 comments Congrats Susan :)!

message 20: by Shellbelle (new)

description
♦♦Dakota Hendrix’s Diary Leaked to Cosmo♦♦

Talk about a most embarrassing moment! Dakota Hendrix will always have a doozy of a story to tell… if she can ever bring herself to tell it. A portion of Dakota’s diary has been published in the November 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine.

To read more about it check out The Land of Happy Endings

*I also posted the whole story in the Fool's Gold section and you can read the diary entry in *The November 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan features a sexcerpt from ONLY MINE by Susan Mallery as a Red Hot Read.

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) FROM SUSAN MALLERY'S FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY

Susan Mallery
I've written four short romantic stories that are available exclusively to Members at SusanMallery.com. Have you joined?

New York Times Bestselling Author Susan Mallery - Free Romance Short Stories - www.susanmallery.com
www.susanmallery.com
NYT Bestselling romance and women's fiction author known for her funny, sexy style of writing and her charming, heartwarming stories
http://www.susanmallery.com/members/s...

message 23: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cynx) | 505 comments Only Us A Fool's Gold Holiday (Fool's Gold, #6.5) by Susan Mallery is out today! It's a ebook, does not come in paperback format. $1.99 sold at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. ☺

message 24: by Shellbelle (new)

I can't wait to read Only Us Cindy!

message 25: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 10 comments Amazon and Barnes & Noble are offering Only Us: A Fool's Gold Holiday for free for a limited time... I don't know when they're going to end this offer, so if you haven't read the novella yet, be sure to grab it now, while it's FREE. (And did I mention that it's FREE? :))

Only Us A Fool's Gold Holiday (Fool's Gold, #6.5) by Susan Mallery

message 27: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery - Coming in March! ☺

message 28: by Shellbelle (new)

As Seen on Susan Mallery's FB Page: Have you entered the Bouquet of Books contest yet? You could win more than 25 romances from some fabulous Harlequin authors, a Kindle Touch, and a pre-order of BAREFOOT SEASON! Click this link to enter, and be sure to check out all the participating authors as you do! http://www.susanmallery.com/members/c...

If your not a member yet make sure to sign up!

message 30: by Shellbelle (new)

♥☆♫★♡ Kathy♡bahd gihrl♥♡★ wrote: "Only for USA Shell!"

Boo! Sorry Kathy!

╰⊱♥⊱╮ღ꧁Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie꧂ღ╭⊱♥≺ (mamabear7080) I was bummed! BUT notice to say that there will be an international one soon!!

message 32: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 10 comments There will be an international contest soon, Kathy.... and the prize is an advanced reading copy of Barefoot Season plus a $300 Amazon gift card!!! I'll send the letter to my mailing list on February 15, so be sure to sign up if you haven't already.

message 33: by Shellbelle (new)

Yay:-)

message 34: by Shellbelle (new)

Check out Susan's website to read about her books that are Coming Soon!

description
Barefoot Season will be released in April and it looks like a good one!

message 35: by ~Jennifer~ (new)

~Jennifer~ (book_addiction) It's here! Barefoot Season by Susan Mallery

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

YAH:)

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 10 comments I'm holding a giveaway of Summer Nights here on Goodreads! I have five copies to give away, so be sure to enter!

Win SUMMER NIGHTS

Good luck, everyone, and thank you for being so wonderful about my books!

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cx3ane) | 85 comments I brought Barefoot Season when it came out & I still have not read it. I need to make time to read it. I have been so busy.

message 39: by Kortney (new)

Kortney (baxterfan23) | 6 comments Susan you are awesome!!

message 40: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (regencygirl01) | 12 comments Melissa wrote: "I brought Barefoot Season when it came out & I still have not read it. I need to make time to read it. I have been so busy."

Yes, you must read it. I checked out from the libbrary as soon as they got it. Now I have to buy it.

message 41: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cx3ane) | 85 comments Alisha- I am going to read it as soon as I get my migraines under control. I have not been doing much of anything but laying in a dark room. I am feeling better. If I am up to it tonight, reading Barefoot Season sounds like the perfect "me time"!!

message 42: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (regencygirl01) | 12 comments Melissa wrote: "Alisha- I am going to read it as soon as I get my migraines under control. I have not been doing much of anything but laying in a dark room. I am feeling better. If I am up to it tonight, readin..."

I also get migraines I understand

message 43: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (cx3ane) | 85 comments I just hope they are under control before Summer Nights comes out. I have plans the day it comes out. I am reading that book. I better feel well. I would love to read it on my ipad on my side deck looking out over the city at night!

message 44: by Marie~Book-Crazi (new)

Marie~Book-Crazi | 9 comments YAY, just signed up as a member to the SM website, and book marked the 4 short stories to read later!

message 45: by Shellbelle (new)

Her members Only site is awesome! She is always running contest:)

message 46: by Shellbelle (new)

Susan has a new contest going on! Click HERE to check out the Share The Love Contest and win an ereader and some fun books including Barefoot Season (Blackberry Island, #1) by Susan Mallery