« previous 1

message 1: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) Debate: HATE her or LOVE her

message 2: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I like her. She is way to good for Justin B. though

message 3: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha IKR!!!jb should go die!

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) O wow u really don't like JB. I don't think he should die but he is a diva and stuck up and such.... did u see he got hit in the head with a water bottle at a concert? Haha I found it on YouTube!!

message 5: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha I saw it!!I LOVED IT!!if it was a boy who threw it I would've married him!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Selena G. (: All non beliebers love that boy ^_^

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) LOLZ! It was funny. Has u seen Beiner after the dentist, he is so copying David after the Dentist but the end is so freaking funny!!

message 8: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha IKR!!!I HATE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE ANYHTING THAT MAKES HIM LOOK FUNNY OR RIDCULIOUSA

message 9: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah I like his never say never song but that's mainly cuz Jaden Smith is in it.

message 10: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Jaden Smith is adorable!!but I hate'em sort of nowe since I said Jaden smith is so cute in my class since I mistook hinm 4 willow smith(I was tired) and the annoying boys never let me hear the end of it!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys!! Lol this is about Selena G. Not Jistin Biener

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Boys *rolls eyes* Yeah Willow Smiths song wipe my hair is SO FREAKING ANNOYING! I obviously don't like it

message 13: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha same!!!she keeps repeating ht esasme thing I mean we get and I <3 HER but she's changed her dress 4 the MVA'S(i think thats wat it was) was too tiny 4 her usual clothing

message 14: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I can't say I hate her, but it comes close.

I really despise all these Disney Channel girls, to be honest. Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez; I can't stand any of them. >>

message 15: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha so in the middle?

message 16: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Nah, more towards hate than any sort of liking.

So many little girls look up to them, and they're trash. They were skimpy clothing and just aren't good role models. I think that's why I detest them so much.

message 17: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha I love selena but cuz of her music not as the looking up that part ur so right!!I mena Miley Cyrus could NEVER be a role model

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Omg I hate Demi Lovato!! She has problems and is soo annoying!

message 19: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) But she is. They all are. Because they're so pumped up by the media, little girls want to be like them, because THEY are popular and THEY are famous. And after they gain this following of faithful forth-graders with lunch boxes with their faces painted on them, they turn around and reveal that their bags of garbage and nothing worth looking up to.

Don't even get me started on Miley Cyrus. I heard Billy Ray disowned her.

message 20: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha she has bipolar......its creepy

message 21: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) I hate selena she is a stuck up wanna be,miss prissy pants,thinks she's all that and Justin is amazing, also he DID NOT have a water bottle thrown at him,it was sour patch kids and it was from his fans never say never is great and inspirational. Sorry just had to point that out. Oh yeah demi lovato is talented and yes went through a horrible milestone in her life to get her self back on track he now receives help and I'm very proud of her.

message 22: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) this girl cant sing for shit!

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Her songs are autotuned but she's a good actor.

message 24: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) naah! i hate her altogethor

message 25: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) So do i

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments I don't like how people hate people they don't know :s

message 27: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) I hate when people hate on justin,but whatever not everyone has to like selena aka lil miss snob

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Everyone who hates anyone they don't know personally... I just think that's sad you know. It's like saying: "Hey you over there, I hate you. I know we've never met or spoke or have any relations, but I do."

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I feel the same way, I don't bye anyone I don't know. My brother hates JB and I'm always telling him you can't hate him if you can't hate them if you don't know them.

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 105 comments Lol my brother actually kind of likes him. And he's not gay.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 244 comments I luv luv luv Selena Gomez and think she's really talented, pretty and funny. But I was listening to her live preformance on Dancing w/ the stars...and it was not good. =(

message 32: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I like her songs, well most of them anyway. She's pretty cewl

message 33: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Ayesha wrote: "IKR!!!jb should go die!"

*rolls eyes* What has he done wrong!!??

message 34: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Malxox wrote: "I like her. She is way to good for Justin B. though"

Aren't you gusy the ones who always say "Love is love"? wow

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah I guess love is love, didn't think about that... hm.

message 36: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) That's why I said I didn't hate them; but that it came as close as it can without crossing the line.

They abuse their fame; it's just not right.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I like her. I think she is the best out of all the female disney stars. Way better that demi lovato and miley cyrus. I don't think Justin Beaver deserves her though.

message 38: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I don't like Demi Lovato at all! Blah

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

she used to be cool, then she went to rehab but i always liked selena better

message 40: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ditto, but I've never really liked Demi

message 41: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 53 comments I like her. Wizards of Waverly Place is a fun show; she does a good job in that. Some of her songs are enjoyable to listen to (though that new one they keep playing on Disney Channel is just bizarre. Has anyone else seen that music video? xD) She seems a bit more grounded than Miley or Demi. I don't know a lot about her, but she doesn't seem like an awful person.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I like her new song, the video is weird though lol

message 43: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) whats wrong with rehab she is getting help and going through things that effected her deeply and look where it got her, she is talented i find her a rolemodel

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

but over joe jonas? seriously? over an ex you need to go to rehab?

message 45: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I can't stand Disney Channel shows; that might have something to do with the displeasure I feel towards girls like these. When I was like...twelve or so I kinda of enjoyed Hannah Montana, but then it just got dumber and dumber, and then every show was at that level of stupidity.

Demi Lovator is anything but a good role model for little girls. All well and good that she went to rehab and everything, but she should have taken herself out of the Disney limelight, since little kids know all about her mental problems now.

Also, I can't stand Selena Gomez's voice. It just...it hurts my ears! Same I guess is true of all those girls. Miley Cyrus just can't sing. Demi uses too much of a whiny voice; same with Selena. And don't even get me started on Ashley Tisdale; I like ONE song by her, beause it's a ballad and she actually sings well when she's not trying to hit hypersonic notes (and the song isn't a bust with a stupid message), but then she ruins it at the end by reverting back into chipmunk mode.

I hate to be the Debbie Downer, but I can't stand it!

message 46: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Kayla: I don't think she was just in rehab for that. I heard she was cutting her wrists and has serious mental problems.

And while that might seem a little crazy to be so into a guy that you need rehab, the same thing happened to a good friend of mine. Her boyfriend dumped her and she wasn't in school for practically the rest of the year.

message 47: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) no she went to rehab because she was to self conscious, i think she is beautiful and talented and because she went to rehab for joe jonas then forget it i would not support her for goin to rehab

message 48: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) ...I don't understand your statement.

message 49: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) i love debbie ryan!

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2011 06:28PM) (new)

I just think a guy isn't worth all of that. why waste you're time over them when you have family and true friends.

« previous 1