Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

The Acadamy > Barn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (AND SNAILS!)

message 2: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
(Hahahahaha^^)

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((ooh okay I'll delete it nut I'm still gonna win xD))

message 4: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Its fine its fine its fi- you already... watev)

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake stumbled slightly on a rock, allowing Dakota to soar ahead, he grabbed her by the shirt to slow her down.

message 6: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"Hey!" she laughed shaking him off and bursting threw the doors.

message 7: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Aww!" Jake said as he dashed in after her, but he couldnt slow in time and ran into her.

message 8: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota was staring at the barn, it reminded her of home when- smack Jake ran into er and she collapsed in a heap on the floor laughing.

message 9: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake rolled off of her embarressed, but laughing.

message 10: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota smelled the air. The familiar sweet smell of hay, animals, and the wood floor filled her nostrils.

message 11: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Its awsome in here!" Jake remarked still lying out on the floor beside Dakota.

message 12: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

"It is!" Dakota agreed rolling over on her back. She could here the animals moving and eating.

message 13: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake laughed, "Why do we also end up alone in some strange place just before some play fight?" He asked grabbing a bundle of hay.

message 14: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota, caught off gaurd, looked up. Then what he said made sense. "I don't know," she grinned grabbing her own arm load.

message 15: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake laughed as he whwirled his arm over splashing the hay on her as he turned over.

message 16: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota tried to shake hay from her hair and face, laughing. "Come face me like a man!" Dakota teased ready to fling her hay when ever she could.

message 17: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake got to his knees with hay in both hands and walked up to her. (On his knees ^^)

message 18: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota flung her haybat him and rolled over and laughing, army crawled away from him.

message 19: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake wiped as much hay off as he could, then went back up to her. Standing on his knees, he fell down ontop of her scrambling the hay all over her head. (He isnt very heavy btw)

message 20: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota yelped with surprise and began to laugh even harder. "Hey now!"

message 21: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake chuckled and rolled off to the side laughing to hard to rearm himself.

message 22: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota saw her chance and dumped an armload of hay on him. She tried to shake the hay off, bit gave up.

message 23: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Off him?) Jake wiped the hay off him best he could, and spotted a place right next to him where the hay was just a little wet. He, still lying down, grabbed her and brought her over him and to the otherside into the wetish hay, "Laughing."

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(I was thinking her but… hshs and "laughing"?)

Dakota let out a short scream of surprise and scrambled out of the wet hay. She grabbed a handful of it and threw it at him. Then flopped down in the dry hay.

message 25: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (idk, its late =p) "Awwhaha." Jake said. He grabbed up some of the wet hay and chased her around kind-heartedly, "Come here." He grinned and laughed.

message 26: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

((haha yeah I agree lol))

Dakota jumped up and ran from him. "You're funny!" she grinned and ran.

message 27: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hey!" Jake dropped the hay and chased after her. (So where is this going? XD)

message 28: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Hey!" Jake dropped the hay and chased after her. (So where is this going? XD)

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(just around the barn I ges xD haha)

"Ha!" grinned turning around and throwing more hay at him.

message 30: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (But, what, is this gonna be part of the plot? Er just being bored at 11:50? Do they begin to like eachother or what?)

Jake laughed then slipped as she turned. He stood back up and reached out for her.

message 31: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(haha yeah... Good point. I don't care you chose)

She slowed and looked back for him.

message 32: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Well I asked first...)

Jake, not realizing she slowed, accidentally ran into her again, and once more into the softness of a hay pile.

message 33: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(Yep you brought it up so it's your choice xD)

Dakota laughed, "I'm gonna start warning you before I stop, or slowdown."

message 34: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Meh, ok, fine. Yes.)

"You should." He laughed, "Thats tiring." He followed after taking a deep breath. He turned his head to look at her.

message 35: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(haha okidoki)

Dakota grinned, "Yeah I agree. I feel bad for the people who have to clean up our rand play fights." she laughed. She stated up at the ceiling, still giggling.

message 36: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Why dont they just fall asleep right in the barn? It should make for a comedy in the morning XD, btw, I got church, but MIGHT could get on if its early enough)

"True." Jake chuckled. He scooted close to her, "Dakota? You really think I should leave if I ever the chance?"

message 37: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(haha yeah sounds good and me too and idk sorry if I'm not on early enough haha)

Dakota felt surprised he scooted next to her, but in a good way. "No I don't, it's really not THAT bad here." she shrugged, she never considered actually leaving.

message 38: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (Its fine I gtg soon anyway)

Jake grinned, and after a pause, "What do you think the courtyard looks like by now?" He laughed.

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

(yeah so do I)

Dakota laughed, "Bad," she said yawning.

message 40: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake could she was tired too, and getting back to their dorms wasnt going to be an option. He felt she was about to fall asleep [as was he] and had an idea. He chickened out though.

message 41: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake took a deep breath, and sighed. He looked at Dakota, then rolled over on his side. He leaned forward and kissed her ear, "Good night Dakota." He said rolled back over, his face flushed.

message 42: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

Dakota felt a smile spread over her face, she flushed too. "Good night Jake." She whispered.

message 43: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments (So next morning? Sorry I had Church)

message 44: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake opened his eyes. He had no clue where he was, then remebered. He looked over at Dakota and grinned. He stood, and went to get breakfest, which would bring back to her.

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Deciding to explore, Lindsey went to the building she hadn't been to yet. The first thing she saw were the bunnies. She reached down and picked one up.

((:)))

message 46: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake had already reentered the barn with breakfest and was eating beside a sleeping Dakota.

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Still holding the bunny, Lindsey smiled and started to walk around.

message 48: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake heard someone in the barn, he peeked around the corner but didnt see anyone, "Hello?"

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Lindsey turned around, startled, almost dropping the small bunny. "Who-oh, Jake."

message 50: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments "Lindsey?" Jake asked standing and walking around the corner, "Oh!"

« previous 1 3 4