Horse Herd RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam panted as he climbed up a hill, his legs wobbly, his breath ragged. His small body hurt from the effort until he finally collapsed to rest. He cursed himself for not being stronger.

message 2: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam looked up and tried to get up. He was very skittish, and wanted to bolt. He managed to get up and get a little bit of speed.

message 3: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam looked at him warily, panting. He collapsed again, but showed he somewhat trusted the white horse.

message 4: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam shook his head..."I'm just weak and sickly. I'm not very strong."

message 5: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud "I do. I was just born with a poor immune system...and I'm to small." said Sam miserably.

message 6: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud "How..." said Sam, looking at the horse, ears pricked.

message 7: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam thought about it. The horse seemed nice enough. He nodded.

message 8: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam stood up, and began running.

message 9: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam began running, he ran for about 7 minutes before tiring out and collapsing into a coughing fit again.

message 10: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud "I might be. I go on and off." said Sam.

message 11: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam shook his head, "I don't want to be near humans. They took some of my herd when I'm there...I don't want to be with them."

message 12: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud "They took my parents. I don't trust them." He was beggining to walk away when suddenly a rope went around his neck. He whinnied loudly and tried to fight if off, but he was not strong enough to shake them loose.

message 13: by Ashcloud (last edited Jul 18, 2011 04:47PM) (new)

Ashcloud (okay.)
Sam was struggling against his anger towards Casper and trying to move with the human on top of him. It was making him stuggle harder.

message 14: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam stubbornly didn't follow and tried to make a pathetic run for it.

message 15: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sam whinnied and tried to tug, but soon he was in the trailer, brooding quietly.

message 16: by Ashcloud (last edited Jul 18, 2011 05:07PM) (new)

Ashcloud Sam had been tied to a rope for his own safety, so he had to remain in his place. He tried tugging, but couldn't budge. He sighed and just glared venomously at Casper.

message 17: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud ((Okay and woops.))

message 18: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud :)