Horse Herd RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 295 (295 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Hope (new)

Hope (Which way do we RP? Like this?
Midnight roamed the plains, nickering quietly to herself. "I hope we can find some fresh pasture soon, the usual meadow is getting dry." Or like this?

Midnight: *roams the plains, nickering quietly to herself* I hope we can find some fresh pasture soon, the usual meadow is getting dry.))

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight glanced at the two horses as she grazed, making contented sounds. She chuckled softly at the little foal. "Watch yourself, little one. You could lose your balence," she whinnied. Midnight raised her head to watch them both.

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight neighed with laughter. "Okay, but prepare for defeat! Where should we race to?"

message 4: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight neighed again and galloped after the foal, passing her in a few quick strides and leaving her in the dust. She reached the tree and reared in triumph. "I win," she announced, smiling at Benti.

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope ('Kay 'kay.)

Midnight shook her head. "Not that, Benti. It's much too high for you. You may hurt yourself."

message 6: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight nudged the foal gently. "I know you are, but not so much so that you can jump that high obstacle. Listen to me when I tell you that it would be quite dangerous," she responded gently.

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight snorted in alarm. "Benti! No, stop!" She raced forward and tried to intercept the young foal, but failed.

message 8: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight hurried over. "I warned her..." She nuzzled the filly's injured hoof. "We need to get her in a comfortable open space, with the pressure off her injury," she informed Bijan.

message 9: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight did the same, up until Benti was in a large open area. She pushed a flat, warm rock over to the filly and gently took Benti's hoof and placed it on the rock. "She should be fine until she awkes," Midnigh whinnied. "We can only hope her hoof heals quickly, summer is approaching and that means we need new grazing grounds."

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight smiled a little. "She will heal," she reassured Bijan. "We simply must be patient."

message 11: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight smiled.

message 12: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight trotted over and lowered her head to look the foal in the eyes. "How are you feeling, little one? You took quite a fall back there."

message 13: by Hope (new)

Hope "You should rest," the mare advised. "Standing on your hoof would cause you great pain. Do you need anything, though?"

message 14: by Hope (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Hope Midnight looked at Bijan. "Can you get her some water?" she asked. She looked back at the foal. "I only want what is best for you, Benti. And right now, that has nothing to do with standing up. It will be a few hours before I even let you attempt doing that," she nickered.

message 15: by Hope (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:22PM) (new)

Hope ((Oh yeeahh...hm. I'll edit and say a few hours, lol!))

message 16: by Hope (new)

Hope (*facepalm* I must be tired.)

message 17: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight sighed. "Well then, try and go to sleep. You won't be able to feel bordom then," she whinnied.

message 18: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight looked around, her ears swiveling back and forth. He nostrils flared in alarm at a distant wolf howl. She looked at Bijan. "We may have to fight some wolves. Be ready, all right?"

message 19: by Hope (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:42PM) (new)

Hope Midnight nodded. "Of course," she said, trotting up to a hill to have a view of the surrounding area. She neighed worriedly. "They've scented us. Three of them. Prepare to defend yourself and your filly." She stood, ready to take on the wolves when they approached. If they wanted Benti, they'd have to get through her first.

message 20: by Hope (new)

Hope ((*head desk* STUID TIRED BRAIn! I'm sorry, Flame. You play Wolf 1. :P))

message 21: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight snorted angrily and stamped her hooves,ready to take the wolf on. She lowered her head tp charge if necessary.

message 22: by Hope (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:54PM) (new)

Hope Midnight whinnied and made to intercept the second wolf. She kicked out at Wolf 1 with her left front leg, aiming for his head.

message 23: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight kicked out at Wolf 1 once more and galloped towards Wolf 2, rearing and lashing out with her front hooves.

message 24: by Hope (new)

Hope *woods

Midnight neighed, bucking in an attempt to kick Wolf 3 in the face. "Bijan!" she cried, her mane whipping wildly in the wind created by her speed. "Protect Benti!"

message 25: by Hope (new)

Hope *thrashed

Midnight nickered appriciativly. "Good job," she said.

message 26: by Hope (new)

Hope (lol, like me!)

Midnight snorted and looked at Bijan. "It's up to you to allow her to stand or not."

message 27: by Hope (new)

Hope Midnight smiled. "Good, good."

message 28: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth galloped back in from the forest and into the clearing. He stopped beside Midnight. Nostrils flaring from exhaustion, he snorted, "I think the cougar's gone."

((Can we pretend they saw a cougar, but he chased it off before he got to the herd?))

message 29: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth whinnied back to Benti. "Hi Benti!" He stomped the ground and snorted. "The cougar is gone. What happened?" He asked, glancng at Benti.

message 30: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud ((I'm going to assume mine's been accepted.))

Sage was grazing eyeing for the cougar, she was the most distant from the herd and that meant easy pickings. Fear soon got the better of her and she shyly scooted closer to the herd. She had joined them about 6 days ago and was a tad bit nervous around them.

message 31: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth sighed, "It only get harder, Bijan."

message 32: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Should I make a yearling?))

message 33: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((This one. Bijan could take her in.))

message 34: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage watched them quietly.

message 35: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth looked over at Sage. He whinnied and tossed his head, inviting her over. He raked the ground with his foot and whinnied again, tossing his head in a friendly way.

message 36: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage smiled and galloped over. She was shy but she loved to be giddy and play a little.

message 37: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth snorted and pawed the ground, his head down slightly. He smiled. "Why are you always away from the group, Sage?"

message 38: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage suddenly stopped and said quietly, "I'm just shy. I haven't been in the wild since I was a foal...and my master just released me...it's all new..."

message 39: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((*kneeled))

Myth nickered, "You can come over here. It's okay."

message 40: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Yes, in a few.))

Myth nodded. "Of course."

message 41: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage smiled, but was still wary. It wasn't the horses she was worried about. It was basic survival 101 she was worried about. These horses knew what to run from, what to eat, what to do, and she didn't know a thing.

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth looked around. "We need to move soon."

message 43: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage just nodded. She would just have to follow what they did for the time being. She began to grazw quickly and then followed.

message 44: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) "We aren't leaving until Midnight thinks we should. This is one thingshe has control over. When and where we move. She guides us while I make sure all you mares stay with the herd," Myth explained.

message 45: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage nodded.

message 46: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud Sage laughed softly. She stood up tall and went with the rest of the herd.

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth eyed Benti playfully. "Oh yeah?" He trotted toward Benti and whinnied payfully, giving chase to the young yearling.

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth loped slowly after Benti, keeping a distance from her.

message 49: by Hope (last edited Jul 17, 2011 02:36PM) (new)

Hope Midnight snorted. "I'm sorry to inturpt your play, but I agree with Bijan. We should leave." She looked around and began to tot west, towards the long green grasses blowing in the warm summer breeze.

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Myth skidded to a hault, nearly toppling over. "Sorry, Midnight. Yes, of course, let's get a move on."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6