Horse Herd RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 445 (445 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 08:44PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angle Gallops cross the open field. Man I am hungry I open I find something to graze on soon.

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angle: Still galloping cross the field looking for something to eat.

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith What do you mean by that like these? ""

message 4: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith yes she is. Is the way I did it bad.

message 5: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah we are talking about how to RP that right way on yahoo mail right now.

message 6: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:33PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((Do what tomrrow)) Angel see's Wendy a run's at a fast past over to greet her.

message 7: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel now looking Wendy stright in the eye. Cheecking her out.

message 8: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel makes sound and shows that she is not going to hurt her.

message 9: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((Oh I didn't know that stupid me lol)) Angel looks at her doubtfully and lowers her head. "Why is something worng?"

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel ask's again, "Is something worng?"
(( I am sorry Flame mr and hope have to go to bed. Parent are making us get off))

message 11: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith (( have to go to bed. Dad said get on in the moring
bye for tonite))

message 12: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((Good Moring! Do you want to pick up where we left off or start over??))

message 13: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((Ok)).

message 14: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((OK)) Angel as's Wendy, "="Who is the father? Dose he look like you?"

message 15: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((Oh ok)) Well Duke is he happy about it?

message 16: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((yes quotes lol)) "oh." "what is Duke going to do while you are gone?" Have you guys thought of a name?"

message 17: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith "oh" "Well do you want some ideas?" "Hey have you found something et to I am vrey hungry"

message 18: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 17, 2011 01:49PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith " Ok" "Will I see you aorund?" ((yes I know i am a vre bad RPer I just hafe to get into it))

message 19: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel started to follow her around just to annoy her. ((LOL))

message 20: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith "Yes I do, but I like you and want you to be my friend" ((keep in mind she is only 4 and yes OMG and lol))

message 21: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith 'NO NO! I will leave you' If I can follow you around for a little while... please! she says trying to pursawd(sp) her

message 22: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith "AWW! but ok" she says back. After saying goodbye to Wendy Angel is tording along into a feild with vrey tall grass. She stops to chew on some grass but starts running off in other dieaction(sp) when she hears a weird sound

message 23: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Duke was just running around when he spotted Wendy and Angel. His nostrils flared. Why was this young mare bothering his Wendy when she was going to give birth so soon? Duke galloped as fast as he could to Wendy and Angel. "Wendy, is something the matter?"

message 24: by Maryam (new)

Maryam ((Oops, didn't see Faiths post.))

"Ok." Duke calmed down little bit. "Make sure your careful out there. You won't have the herd to protect you anymore."

message 25: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 17, 2011 03:01PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith (( hey Flame on your rules that you posted i use 6 7 and 8 in my hunger games RP rules is that ok? And i am going to give you cerdit)) Angel get defenaceive(sp0 cause she thinks Duke is going to hurt me. " I am sorry I yell I didn't mean to start to bother Wendy I just wantted to play" She runs off into the field of vrey high grass.

message 26: by Maryam (new)

Maryam Duke rubbed against her in response. "Ok. I'll miss you."

message 27: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 17, 2011 03:04PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel comes back after she heres that Wendy has lefted and now starts to try to get Duke to plsy with hre " Duke will you play with me please!!"..."Please" she asks againg

message 28: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel comes back after she heres that Wendy has lefted and now starts to try to get Duke to plsy with hre " Duke will you play with me please!!"..."Please" she asks aging

message 29: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith " So Duke will you play with me!" "Please"

message 30: by Maryam (last edited Jul 17, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

Maryam Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "Faith wrote: "(( hey Flame on your rules that you posted i use 6 7 and 8 in my hunger games RP rules is that ok? And i am going to give you cerdit)) Angel get defenaceive(sp0 cause she thinks Duke..."

((Sure.))

"What do you want to do?" Duke asked, his eyes twinkling. Maybe he would be able to show how fast he was! Or maybe how high he could jump.

message 31: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ME? She asks questioning how nice he is beging to her. "Well we could race."

message 32: by Maryam (new)

Maryam "Ok. Where do you want to race to?" Duke asked.

message 33: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Angel Says, 'Lets race over by that feild the one with the tall grass" "Duke do you know if Wendy has given brith yet?" She asks getting impation(sp)

message 34: by Maryam (new)

Maryam "No. How would I know?" Duke asked. "I've been here the netire time with you."

message 35: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith "well you are the father arent you?"

message 36: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((oh ok)) ((And I am making a other horse but again the dumb picture i can't get to work GRR)) "Duke what do you want to do now"" asks Angel. IN the distance she hears something... Hoovs(sp) "Must be Wendy with her Fiily she mutters to herself.

message 37: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith (( Ok now I just made a 2 moth old Colt that is mine soo how do I start him into the group?))

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South looekd up at her mother, Wendy, and whinnied sheepishly.

message 39: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Flameheart (Lauren) wrote: "((Just start RP'ing him in the herd he's in. But he's not one of the twins. Shay and I are doing the twin foals. Oh, and the announcements topic is only for announcements about the group, so if we ..."
(( Well I had to fix some things so he is now a Stillon wondering the wild looking for a mate.))

message 40: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith "Wendy, she is soo beaitful! said angel'

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South nodded and tucked her legs under herself. She moved her hooves and staggered to stand up before toppling over with a terrified squeal.

message 42: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South tucked her legs under again, angled her hooves, and heaved herself up. She shook off and stumbled, but barely caught herself. She was now standing with her legs uot in all directions.

message 43: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South noddded. She staggered forward and suckled. She wagged her tail feircly.

message 44: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith ((well sorry)) "Hey Duke want to take a walk with me?"

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) A few moments later, South stepped back, but fell on her rump ina sitting position. She whinnied and snorted, frusterated with herself.

message 46: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith (( Flame when can I see your Filly))?

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South squealed and slid up to stand on all fours. She steadily wobbled after her mother.

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South pranced along, whinnying every so often.

message 49: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South scrambled across some dead leaved and rolled forward into the shade.

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) South nickered and curled up, putting her head down on the dead leaves and dry grass.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9