Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Games! > 1,000 Ways To Make Snape Mad

Comments Showing 1-50 of 379 (379 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Think of ways to piss Snape off!!

1. Give him Pantene for Christmas

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

2. Push his face into a cake on his birthday

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
((this is gonna hurt...))

3. Pour potion all over him and say, "That was to make you look better!"

((IM SORRY! *bawls*))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((AWWW!!! THATS HORRIBLE!!!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Opps...

4. Throw him into the PiPi camp pond in the middle of the night...teehee...

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

5. Moon him

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ewww, but im sure you wouldnt mind that...))

6. Make a wig for him out of mashed carrots....hehe, sounds gross....

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((DOOD!! lol, thats gross!))

7. Make a potion that smells terrible and stink up the whole room.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I agree....then I thought of this...

6. Make a wig for him out of mashed carrots, and call him a Weasley...teehee))

8. Make him a shirt that says "Im with stupid", with an arrow pointing up.

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOL))

9. Give him pink clothes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Teehee, im brilliant...))

10. Put 46 pieces of gum into his mouth and tell him to blow a big ole' bubble.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

11. Tell him to wash his hair

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

12. Handcuff him to yourself.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

13. Snog him ((hehe...))

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments ((ewww...)

14. Hit him with a yardstick.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((not for me! LOL))

15. Punch him square in the face.

message 17: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

Dean (thishufflepuffreads) | 836 comments Mod
16.Charm bottles of shampoo and conditioner to chase him all over Hogwarts until he washes his hair

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

17. Give him a gift certificate for a nose job

message 19: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

((lol))
18.Give him a wedgie in the great hall infront of the whole school

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOL))

19. Trample him

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((IM READING THE THIRD HP BOOK, JUST LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO! ARENT YOU PROUD!?!?!??!?!))

20. Make him do the Time Warp with you.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((MY LITTLE CLARINET! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!))

21. Show him your middle finger...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay!!! And its good so far....haha))

22. Braid his hair into Pippi Longstocking braids

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol))

23. Shave his head when he's sleeping.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its actually...awesome...I love Harry now....he's just so...he makes me sad...I hate the Dudley people...never can remember their last name...and im...7% done with it...YAY!!!!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

24. Make him get a tattoo with the word "MOM" written in pink on his arm.

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol durselys))

25. Buy him a fluffy dog

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Urgh....Like I said, I can never remember...its gross that she goes into semi-detailed detail of Dudley's double/triple chins....*shutter*))

26. Buy him an UGLYDOLL, WHICH BTW IS THE COOLEST POP CULTURE THING I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON!!!!

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOL))

27. Give him a girly dress

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its super gross...and Marge...what a lovely name for someone who is incredibly fat...))

28. Go prom dress shopping with him.

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((IKR!!))

29. Insult Tiffany :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Teehee...and Ron is so cute...teehee, I love him))

((Haha, so true))

30. Listen to NeverShoutNever...ahhhh...((favorite band of the week...go on youtube and look up BigCityDreams....))

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((No thanks...))

31. Bawl while he's talking

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((No thanks...))

31. Bawl while he's talking

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ughie, alrighty...> its the story of my life, though...))

32. Spray pepperspray in his eyes on purpose.

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

33. Set his cloak on fire.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

34. Dance to Elton John music....((hehe, i would pay to see that....))

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

35. Make a nasty tasting potion and pour it in his mouth when he's sleeping.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ugh, i cant do this anymore....))

message 40: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

((The third book a favourite of mine,I read it over and over again,did you get to the part where Malfoy got punched?I still can't believe you didn't get through all the books yet!I promise you you'll love 'em all,so keep it up Clari!))
36.Cast a spell on him to make him Dance to Lady Gaga's music

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Awww, thank you...and no...im only on page 31....))

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
36) tell him he's smiling

message 43: by Dean, ~The Auror~Gryffindors Rock~ (new)

37.Tell him that he sucks at potions

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

38. Call him Snivellus

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

39. Tell him that Lily was seen dancing with James

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((Aww!!))

40. Tell him that Tiffany's too good for him.

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((haha))

41. Tell him that Voldy is in LOVE with him

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lool))

42. Tell him that monkeys are hotter than you.

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((I don't think he would mind....))

43. Tell him he's an old scrawny specky git

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOl, y?))

44. Tell him James is too good to waste time on him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8