Christian Historical Fiction discussion

MaryLu Tyndall > Free Epub (non-Kindle) copy of MaryLu Tyndall's Surrender the Heart!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 0 comments christianbook.com (CBD) has Surrender the Heart - eBook for a free download (for us non-kindle users)

http://bit.ly/SurrenderTyndall

(There free ebook downloads are usually available for a couple weeks.)

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 395 comments Mod
WOOHOO!

message 3: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 44 comments Wow, I didn't even know about this! LOL

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Chind (cherryblossommj) | 395 comments Mod
Now if only bn....

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 313 comments I have both! lol Real and kindle.

message 6: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 44 comments Thanks ladies!! Methinks my publisher is trying to gain some new readers by making some e-books free for awhile. Hope it works..

message 7: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (weatherlover1) | 1 comments M.L. wrote: "Thanks ladies!! Methinks my publisher is trying to gain some new readers by making some e-books free for awhile. Hope it works.."

O it works I have gotten hooked on a few series after getting the first book free.

message 8: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 44 comments Cool! Thanks Abbie.

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana | 27 comments Well, I downloaded this free from Kindle and I believe the publisher was correct! I really did like this book. I don't usally go for things that happen at sea, but this was very well written. I have read some "pirate" books and found life a sea very boring. But, the author definatly changed my mind about ships! Noah and Marianne are a couple you can't help but to root for! I have to admit, I am a little partial to Luke! :) I think what I like most about the book was that it was a clean Christian fiction, but not a watered down dull and boring. I look forward to the rest of this series and adding Tyndall to my list of "to read" authors!

message 10: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 44 comments Diana, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Life at sea was anything but boring, at least in my books. ;-) You should check out my pirate series.. actually, I'm having them re-released in Sept. Anyway, if you're interested in Luke, he's the hero in my new release next month, Surrender the Dawn. I'm giving away free copies on my blog each Friday this month. Stop by if you get a chance: http://crossandcutlass.blogspot.com
Thanks!

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana | 27 comments I just purchased The Legacy of the King's Pirates! I'm excited to hear about Luke. I will check out your blog!

message 12: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 44 comments Thanks Diana!

message 13: by Esther (new)

Esther (aussieesther) | 1 comments M.L. wrote: "Thanks ladies!! Methinks my publisher is trying to gain some new readers by making some e-books free for awhile. Hope it works.."

I think this idea really does work... Especially for new series. It gets you hooked and then you just have to buy the rest!!! I know I appreciate it, finding some new authors to enjoy!!