Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Divination

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Divination here

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Jul 17, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Vivian stormed in and took her seat. It was before breakfast was over but still

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
((i think you mean vivian))

Thalia came in and sat at her seat, twirling her wand.

message 4: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian didn't look at Thalia. Eric came in and sat next to Vivian

"Hey Viv,"

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Thalia held the Vial of Memories close to her.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Tawny, Durran, and Esther walked in and sat in their seats next to Thalia. "Hey!"
"What up?"
"Hi, Thalia!"
Thalia smiled and waved. Durran leaned close to her. "There's Eric," he said, nudging her. She shot him a playful look. "Shut up," she said jokingly. He chuckled. "Don't make fun of her!" Tawny scolded. "She's in enough pain...speaking of that, Destiny is like the outcast of Slytherin." Thalia scoffed. "Good...she deserves that..." she said, resting her wand on her lap. Esther sighed and looked at Thalia. "I don't even know why you love a Slytherin-hating Gryffindor who doesn't like you. Its like a bad package deal," she whispered to her. Thalia looked down, sighed, and shrugged. "Doesn't hurt to try," she whispered back.
"But you did try! And it sort of went down hill!" Durran said.
"Yeah, Durran knows best," Tawny joked. Thalia gave a small smile. "Who cares..."
"Hey, do you still have the Vial of Memories?" Esther asked, lower than a whisper. Thalia nodded and said,"Somebody tampered with it but Snape fixed it." Durran sighed in relief. "Good, 'cause The Dark Lord'll kill you." THalia nodded. "Snape must really trust me..."

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Hey, where did you go today?" asked Viv.

"Oh I left something in Charms," said Eric giving Vivian the toast.

"Oh thank you!" said Viv eAting it. "where's Savana?"

"Oh she's still eating,"

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Durran, Esther, and Tawny nodded. "Thalia...you do realize your not the only one interested in the Dark Arts...me, Durran, and Tawny like it," Esther said. The two nodded in agreement. Thalia sighed in relief. "Good...and I'm sure that magic that Destiny casted was pretty hardcore Dark Arts stuff...I mean, I could tell..."
"She would do that," Durran said, shaking his head.

message 9: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Ah. So, are you talking to Thalia?" asked Vivian quietly.
"No," said Eric,"Don't tell anybody, but she supports the Death Eaters."
"Thought so. she is pretty evil," said Vivian shrugging
Eric looked at Thalia form and second and then returned to his conversation with Vivian

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Tawny, who sort of heard them, gasped a bit. Her voice was lower than a whisper, and she made sure nodbody but them heard.
"Thalia! Eric just told Vivian that you support the Death Eaters! And she said your pretty evil."
"Psh...I don't care," Thalia said, her voice as low as Tawny's. "You don't?" the three asked in unison. She shook her head. She said it didn't mattter, but inside, it hurt just as bad as the spell Destiny casted at her.

message 11: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Is Sav coming cause the bell's almost going to ring,"
"She probably on her way,"
"K, and I still can't believe Thalia didn't thank us for not leaving her there!" said Vivian glaring

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia felt eyes on her. "By the way...who helped me when I was nearly killed by Destiny?"
"I think it was Vivian, Eric, and Savana. Not sure," Durran said. Thalia looked shocked. "Really?"

Savana walked in and sat down next to Eric and Viv. "Sup."

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Hey, you got here on time. Class is about to start," said Vivian scooting over.
Eric moved over so Savana could sit down.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Oh," she said, sitting.

"Yup," Thalia lied. With that, the bell rang and Professor Trewlawny came out and sat in her chair. "Hello, class. Today...we will be reading tea leaves."

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Whiipi!" said Vivian sarcastically to Eric and Svana.
Eric bit his lip to hide his laugh

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Durran and Tawny sighed impateintly. "Great," he said sarcastically. Thalia groaned.

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Now, pair up!" said Trelawny.

Vivian paired up Eric while Trekawny passed out tea leaves.

((make Savana pair up with Thalia cUse their's no one else))

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((but thalia was gonna pair up with Durran and hopefully make Eric jelous accidently. I'll just pair her up with another random friend))

Savana paired up with Poppy.

Thalia paired up with Durran and sat next to him. Esther paired up with Tawny.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((oh okay)

Eric finished his tea and then gave it to Vivian.

"Eric, you shall go down to the Great Hall after this for some lunch..." mock predicted Vivian. "And then go to Potions...."

Eric laughed

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia finished hers and gave it to Durran. He gave a smile and said, "You will be bombarded by marshmallows at 7:54 today...they will all be stale." Thalia laughed.

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric saw Thalia laugh and looked over. He quickly glanced back and looked at Vivian's cup

"Oh my! You will be meeting me and Svana after lunch in Potions..."

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Durran chuckled and handed over his tea to Thalia. She smiled and said,"A crazed unicorn will kiss you tonight at 9 o' clock sharp." Durran laughed along with Thalia.

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric tried not to look at Thalia

"Vivian! An old bat whose name starts with a T will come over here!"

Viv laughed

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Durran said something that made Thalia burst into uncontrollable laughter. He laughed as well.

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric clenched his fists.

"Eric, what's wrong?" asked Vivian leaning in close so no one could hear them. To some people it would look like their talking but from the otherwise Vivian's hair blocked their mouths.

((make Thalia think they kissed))

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol k))

Thalia stopped and looked at Eric. She clenched her fists. They kissed!, Thalia hissed in parseltounge quietly to Durran. Really?, he hissed back, looking at them.

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((she knows parsletounge!?!?!?!))

Eric leaned back and forced a smile.

"I'm fine..."

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((yeah boI!))

Oh, now he's smiling, Durran hissed. Thalia sighed. Oh well. We all knew my chances with him are over.
Don't say that!
We all know its true!

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((what an extreme character))

Vivian heard Thalia and her friend Durran hissing. She rolled her eyes. Slytherins
"Sure?" asked Vivian before going back to her tea leaves.
Before Eric could reply, Trelawny came
"You have felt the forces penetrate though your mind...you have seen a major change in you life...."

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol))

Durran sighed and Thalia looked around.

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Thanks Professor," said Eric.
"Don't than me....thank the spirits in your head..." said Trelawny.
Vivian rolled her eyes and smiled at Eric

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She strided over to Thalia and Durran. She looked at Thalia and said, "You are very much in danger for today, dear!"
"Oh...uh...okay..."

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric grinned back.
"Do you really beilive that? What's the change? My sister dying?" joked Eric.
"Eric! Don't joke on that!" said Vivian shocked.
"I'm sorry," said Eric

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She walked away to another student. The bell rang. Thalia, Durran, Esther, and Tawny stood and gathered their stuff.

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric and VIvian got up and went to Savana.
"Interesting lesson, eh?" asked Eric.
"Extrmly,"

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana nodded. "Pretty weird."

"Were you guys talking Parseltounge?" Tawny asked in a low voice. Durran and Thalia nodded slightly. Tawny and Esther smiled. "You guys are lucky you can do that..."

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

They all laughed.
"C'mon," said Eric. "Let's go down to the Great Hall for a snack, cause then we have Charms."

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana nodded. Just then, a Head Boy rushed in and announced it for silence. The room was quiet and everyone looked at him. "Professor Dumbledore has commanded ALL students to go BACK to their common rooms IMMEDIATELY! Thalia, come with me," he said, taking Thalia's arm. She stumbled after him, confused. There was a murmur of fear and confusion. "You all heard! Go on!" Trewlany said, shooing them quickly

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

The trio looked at each other.
"Should we all go to the same one?" asked Eric.
"I think so," sad Lisa. "I come to yours?"

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana nodded. "I'll feel better that way about whatever's about to happen."

Thalia looked at the Head Boy. "What happened?"
"Professor Snape'll explain."

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

The trio headed to the Gryffindor common room