School for the Gifted (RP) discussion

Places Outside > Forest

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Haley, Tad and i are friends. nothing more. (new)

Haley (hdhappyduck) | 337 comments Mod
A very dark forest, easy place to get hurt.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any ghosts here?" Alexa asks. She listens closely so she can hear any rustling. Nothing. Strange for a forest.
She takes off her sunglasses and asks again. No one answers. She walks off and says to herself she'll come back later.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew follows her out of the forest quietly.

message 5: by Adrianna, Will? Will, are you there? (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:02PM) (new)

Adrianna | 290 comments Mod
Cece looks around for a big rock but the only thing she sees is trees. She decides to find Will to help her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew goes to find will in the shadows, curious, because they have not met yet.

message 7: by Adrianna, Will? Will, are you there? (new)

Adrianna | 290 comments Mod
She just remembered where he is in the courtyard.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew is still searching until she sees adrianna in the courtyard with a semi-cute boy who she assumes is will.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa walks in again. Being careful for the throns and rocks and vines. Yeah, someone would totally get hurt here, she thought to herself. She took off her glasses to reveal her eyes. "Ghosts, I now you're here."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She heard some rustiling sounds and then turned around. She the faded body of a little boy. He had a head wound, which is obviously the cause of his death. Alexa bends her knees. "Who are you, little boy?" She asks.

message 11: by Haley, Tad and i are friends. nothing more. (new)

Tad walks through the forest. He does this a lot in the mourning. Suddenly he sees something. As he gets closer he realizes its a little girl girl he picks her up and rushes her to the infirmary.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

The little boy runs away and dissappears. Alexa sighs. "Maybe later." She carefully exits the forest.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew is watching. 'Why was tad in here...?' she thinks.

message 14: by Haley, Tad and i are friends. nothing more. (new)

Love wrote: "The little boy runs away and dissappears. Alexa sighs. "Maybe later." She carefully exits the forest."

(HE IS NOT LITTLE HES 17!!!!!!!!)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(no I was talking about the little ghost boy)

message 16: by Haley, Tad and i are friends. nothing more. (new)

(O sorry you should have said that cuz it sounded like tad running through the forest.)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(ha ha hey haley how do you like your title?)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa walks around the forest, with her hands in her pockets. It was so cold, but she didn't care.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Then she turned left, and tripped over a branch. "Shit! Ughhh, it hurts." She tried to stand up but her ankle brought her screaming. She closes her eyes to block the pain but it was still there. Opening her eyes, she sees the little ghosts boy again. "Who are you?" She tries to say calmfully. Ghosts don't like it if you talk loudly. The little boy just runs away. The pain in her ankle is still killing her. "HELP!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake runs in and sees Alexa he runs to help her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you?" Alexa says. "Are you new?" She screams 'cause of her ankle.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He picked her up and sent CALM her way "I'm Jake Avalon" He smiled

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The blonde hair boy picked her up. All of a sudden, she felt calm. "That's your power?" She asks. Her eyes closing in calmness. It felt like she was sleeping.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "Controling emotions and my Intercognitive memory" He walked with her holding her close to him

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa suddenly yawns. She groggily points to a hallway. "That way is the. . . the Infirmary." She says yawning. The feeling of CALM was so strong.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped and send HAPPY at her as he walked more

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa suddely felt joy rushing through her veins. They entered the Infirmary.

(It's at the Places inside School folder)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa enters the Forest and looks around to make sure nobody is there. Then she removes her glasses. She quotes Edgar Allan Poe which is used to call up ghosts. "The Spirits of the dead, who stood in life before thee, are again In death around thee. Zayla, Cameron, and Liz I need you!"

For a moment nothing happens, then three faded bodies appear right in front of me.

"Hey Lexa, you need something?" Cameron asks. He looks normal from the last time I saw him. The only thing that bothers me about him is the wound through his heart. Where the bullet pierced him.

"Yeah, can you find a friend of mine? She's missing."

Zayla grins. "Of course we can, Lex!" She salutes and the three fades away before I can say "Thanks."

They are so cool, Alexa whispers.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexa clumsily walks in. She takes out her glasses and calls Zayla, Cameron, and Liz.

The three misty ghosts appeared.

"Did you find Rogue?" She asks them.

"Sorry, Lex, we couldn't."

"We searched everywhere."

"Sorry."

Alexa sighs. "Never mind it's okay."
The ghosts nodded and slowly dissapeared. Then, dissapointed, she leaves the Forest.