Q&A with Aimee Laine discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Get a personalized, signed Little White Lies Cover!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aimee (last edited Jul 16, 2011 09:59AM) (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 94 comments Mod
Want one of these, personalized for you?

All you have to do to get your customized, signed, digital book cover, is follow the directions:

1) Join this group! (Super simple)
2) Make at least one post (say 'hi' or ask a question)
3) Do the above between July 18 (at 8:00 am ET) - July 22 (at 5:00 pm ET) ...

and I will sign the digital cover of Little White Lies and send it to you via email! You can print it, share it, delete it or enjoy it (or all of the above). The file should be plenty large enough to print up to 5x7 or 8x10.

You can even tell me to whom to make it out if you want to gift it to someone. Mom? Dad? Yourself? It's yours!

*Note: one signed cover per group member for this event. You don't really want me hand to cramp up, do you? ;)

message 2: by Aimee (new)

This little giveaway ends tomorrow 7/22! All you have to do is post in this group (anywhere) and be a member. I'll contact each person individually to gather the details that I need to sign for you! :)

message 3: by Aimee (new)

Today is the last day! If you haven't posted somewhere in the group, please do! :)

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Gall | 1 comments I am thrilled to be a part of this group and can't wait to read Little White Lies!

message 5: by Aimee (new)

Sandra wrote: "I am thrilled to be a part of this group and can't wait to read Little White Lies!"
Yeah!! Thanks for joining! I hope you enjoy!! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FORGET ABOUT ME (THANK YOU) derrick orndorff

message 7: by Aimee (new)

Onexlove wrote: "MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FORGET ABOUT ME (THANK YOU) derrick orndorff"

Not forgotten! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Aimee.. my headache has receeded enough.. for me to now enjoy what i'm reading!!

On to chapter 3.. (I should be done by the end of the weekend) I tried the reading slowly to savor it method but it's rapidly changing too "Oh my gosh.. what happens next!"

message 9: by Aimee (new)

Slytle wrote: "Aimee.. my headache has receeded enough.. for me to now enjoy what i'm reading!!

On to chapter 3.. (I should be done by the end of the weekend) I tried the reading slowly to savor it method..."

Gosh darn headaches!! ((hugs))

And yeah! Pretty much once you get through Ch 1 (which is almost sorta like a prologue) all the explanations and craziness just builds and builds and builds and if you skip a paragraph you might miss something important and all the sudden you're at 'the end'! :)

Happy reading!! :)

message 10: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) | 25 comments Slytle wrote: "I tried the reading slowly to savor it method..."

Some stories just aren't meant to be read slow. :o)

message 11: by Aimee (new)

This little giveaway is over and all covers have been sent to their respective posters! Many thank yous for participating!

If you did not receive a message (via Goodreads) with your cover link, please send me a message (via Goodreads) and I will respond!

Thanks!
Aimee

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.