I am number 4 (RP) discussion

Public > Restaurant

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey walked into the resturant, she sat down at a VIP table.

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Lucy walks past her and sits at a seperate VIP table.

"Anything you'd like miss?" The waitress asks her.

"Just a coke please.." She says distraced by Macey. Who's she?...

message 3: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey ordered a salad and mountain dew. She did this every day, oblivious to her surroundings.

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) She leans on the table and looks at the girl. Was she from school?...

message 5: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey noticed Lucy staring at her.

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Lucy snapped her head back to the waitress bringing her coke.

"Is that all?" The waitress asks.

"Yes thankyou..." She starts to sip her drink.

message 7: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey drank her mountain dew.

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Lucy narrowed her eyes. The penny dropped...

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammorette (Ammo) & Bonnibel (Bonni) walked in and sat at a table close to Lucy and Ammo noticed her staring at Macey. Ammo whispered to Bonni, "Bonni look at them."

message 10: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey stared at Lucy right back then looked away and sipped her pop.

message 11: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammo looked at the two girls and noticed a familority with them. "Bonni do sense it too?" Bonni nodded yes.

message 12: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey got up, slowly walking off.

message 13: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammo looked back at Bonni and whispered, "Follow her and I'll watch this other girl." Then Bonni disgreetly got up and followed Macey out.

message 14: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey looked behind her.

message 15: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Before Macey could see someone was following her Bonni changed into a cat and started to run away.

message 16: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey grabbed the cat, squeezing it harshly.
"I know your not a cat."

((My comps bein stupid n wont lemme add youu))

message 17: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) ((alrite lol mine is a dinosuar so mine is bein stupid too and slow!))

Bonni changed back to human and pulled the hands off her neck. "Hey watch it. It takes forever to shapeshift my skin to be perfect!"

message 18: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments ((LOL))
"Perfect? Yeah right."

message 19: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Bonni crossed her arms over her chest and laughed. "Like you have any right to say what perfect skin is. I have been tons of girls and I gotta say my skin is topnotch!"

message 20: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Its ok."
Macey said, her skin perfectly smooth with a beautiful tan.

message 21: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Bonni looked sad and said, "Well your skin is flawless but back to before...how did you know i wasn't a cat?"

message 22: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Something didn't feel right."

message 23: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) "Yeah that's what Ammo and Me thought. You know that girl in their staring at you? Well she felt different too."

message 24: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "I don't like her. Whos Ammo?"

message 25: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) "Ammo was my twin in the restuarant. We just got into town to start school. You and the other girl look familar to me and Ammo though."

message 26: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Ohh.."

message 27: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) "Are you from Florida? Maybe we saw you there. There has to be a reason our gaurdians brought us here. I mean parents."

message 28: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Uhh no.."

message 29: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) "Oh ok maybe this was a mistake. umm what you saw there was nothing and nobody will belive you if you tell anybody ok? So stay away from us and if you say anything to anybody Ill find you and destroy your flawless skin ok?"

message 30: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Uhm noooooo."

message 31: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Lucy senses the plan. She hauls herself up and goes to the allyway in the back of the restuarant. She turns invisible and walks away. She laughs very slightly.

message 32: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Hey!" She smiles warmly.

message 33: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Bonni glared at macey at turned into a huge lion. She roared and said, "I could eat you for dinner!"

message 34: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) She senses Bonni's unease and walks out the restuarant to where they were. "What the heck!"

message 35: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Bonni turned around and noticed Lucy and yelled, "Oh shoot! Now what do I do? You guys saw nothing!."
Ammo appeared next to Bonni and said, "Bonni calm down we met these people at school yesterday. Remember? Thats why they look familar."

message 36: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) She raises her eyebrows. "Don't let people see you. ok?"

message 37: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammo turned to Lucy, "Yeah sorry about that. Bonni is just really confused alot and needs me otherwise she does things shes not supposed to do."

message 38: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Its ok.." She smiles.

message 39: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammo looked pleased and said, "Well we talked to our gaurdian and he said it would be in our best interest to live in the mansion with otheres like us."

message 40: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Thats awesome! Just come round whenever you're ready...there are many vacant rooms.." She smiles.

message 41: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Collins (thehauntedrose) Ammo smiled again and said,"Thank you very much. We must be going now. See ya later. Come Bonni."

message 42: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Lucy waves whilst smiling at the two of them.

message 43: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Mace walked in.

message 44: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) Justin was on her trail.

message 45: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Mace lead him to a VIP table.

message 46: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) He follows with a smirk on his face. She doesn't like me..

message 47: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) As they sit down he asks "You like that Connor guy don't you?" He smiles as sadness fills him.

message 48: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments Macey nodded.
"I-I'm sorry.."

message 49: by Lucy (new)

Lucy  (runswithflyingdolphins) "Its ok Mace.." He smiles.

message 50: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 418 comments "Really?"

« previous 1