Girls Like Us discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Okay, because I LOVE NCIS, I made a topic for it. I guess just talk about favorite character or plotline. Whatever you feel like, really.

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ElleBelleG) | 37 comments Okay so like before I start can I just say that NCIS is the best show ever!!!! Haha! Now with that out of the way...
I love Abby! I adore how she goth and catholic all at the same time! I love how she goes bowling and has sleepovers with the nuns! She cracks me up!
I want Ziva and Tony together. Maybe it'll be too much drama and stuff but i think they'd be really cute!
Also, I watch NCIS, not NCIS LA. because Whenever I ask someone if they watch NCIS, they always say that they watch LA. I like plain ole NCIS!

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments I used to love NCIS!!!! I didn't really like NCIS LA. It's too much action.

message 4: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ElleBelleG) | 37 comments I think NCIS has better characters then NCIS LA. and the actors all have really good chemistry with one another. Did anyone see the season finale??? Cuz I'm kinda confused. What's going on with Tony?

message 5: by Madelyn (last edited Aug 06, 2011 11:45AM) (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments I like both NCIS and NCIS LA pretty equally. And I also want Ziva and Tony together. And I don't know what happened in the season finale 'cause I missed it :(