Life After People RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 271 (271 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by MaNo (new)

MaNo | 14 comments Mod
((Takes place in the abandoned capital city of Washington D.C))

Winter Rose Phantom Ryssa Winters waited to be awoken, she was frozen almost a thousand years ago in an underground lab under the White house

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 05, 2011 07:40PM) (new)

Marvin awoke. He looked around at his surroundings. After dusting off the dirt and trash off of himself he examined his hand. It was cold and made of metal.

Winter Rose Phantom The timer on her Frezer clicked and she began to defrost.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He tried to stand, but fell over. He tried a second time, a third, and finally managed to get up on the fourth.

Winter Rose Phantom The tank slowly drained of the water and she opened her eyes, expecting to see someone out there.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 05, 2011 04:12PM) (new)

Marven suddenly got pushed over by some kind of liquid. A pipe was disconnected and had been aimed right at him. He sighed, but it sounded metalic and emotionless. He stood up and followed to pipe, maybe it would lead to something? Afterall, it had to have been draining something, somewhere.

Winter Rose Phantom Russa looked around the room from where she was, How long has it been?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven came across a strange other being at the end of the pipe. The pipe had drained some kind of container of sorts. The being looked around, not so unlike Marven had a short while ago. He hoped it wouldn't see him until he could tell wheather is was a threat or not.

Winter Rose Phantom Ryssa looked around the container, confused a moment.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued to watch, a bit unsure. It didn't look like him... Just what is this thing? He thought to himself.

Winter Rose Phantom Her ears twitched and her unusual golden eyes looked around the room.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He ducked down and covered his head. Not making any noise.

Winter Rose Phantom She looked around on the bottom of the tank, feeling the bottom. Her Tail was up in the air and she smiled when she found a small flip switch. She pressed it and the tank hissed and a door podpped open.

((She's completely Naked FYI You cant go into a freezer like that with clothing))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dude, Marven is a robot. Not an organic being. He doesn't even know what you are, let alone what is normal moral code for beings like humans. So no worries.))

Startled, he peeked through his hands at the sound.

Winter Rose Phantom ((I know, I was just stating a fact though.))

She smiled and jumped out of the tank, breathing in the stale air. Looking around the room she sighed, "What has happened here?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The sound of her voice starled him even further. "You can speak?" He asked without thought and quickly covered his mouth with his hands. He was supposed to be hiding. Oops.

Winter Rose Phantom She blinked and turned to see him, "Who are you?" She asked in a melodic voice. She wasn't excpecting to see and forms of Life this far in the future.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven sighed. His metalic voice spoke up again. "I am... Marven. I'm not sure what's going on. What are you? I need... Data." He glanced around. "I need a computer..."

Winter Rose Phantom She pointed to herself, "Me? What am I? I'm a Neko." She looked st him with her unusual eyes, "You're cold and metal looking, There's a computer in the back." SHe said and turned to pick up something out of a locker that was coneccted to the tank.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, uncertain, but headed to the computer she mentioned and plugged himself in and started to "talk" to it, gathering information. His eyes flashed.

Winter Rose Phantom Ryssa dressed and snapped her katana to her side in it's sheath.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He finished and looked up. "I'm a robot." He said his metalic voice actually sounded sad. "A creation made by humans for their convenience." He hung his head. "Me. Even with all of my intelligence, I am just a machine without purpose and life." He grumbled.

message 24: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments Devyn suddenly felt ice cold water as he woke up. He swam to the top and took in some chilly air. He got out of the pool and ran into a building to try to get warm.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven sighed. He had learned a lot from the computer, now everything was clearer. "So you are a Neko. Welcome back to the Earth. Hope it's just dandy for you." He droned, though his words dripped in sarcasm.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Same building? Did your character walk into the same building as Marven and Ryssa?))

message 27: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments ((Oh sure...sorry.))
Devyn walked into the room with his hand on his head, "Did I miss something here?" Devyn asked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, no. Don't worry about it. I was simply misunderstanding. ^^ ))

Marven turned. "No. Not really." He looked Devyn over. "I am Marven. Nice to meet you. And you are...?"

message 29: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments ((sank you.))
"Devyn," Devyn smiled then scrunched up his nose, "Ew I smell a wet neko."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven nodded. "That would be that girl, over there." He said motioning over with a small gesture. "She just 'woke up.' Did you as well?"

message 31: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments Devyn put his arm over his nose, "Yeah, I did."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see. Well, I have gained a large amount of Data from that computer a moment ago. Seems the people who did not freeze themselves years ago to awake later are all dead. Except non-organic beings such as myself." He grumbled at the last part. "It has been more that a few years since you two have been frozen."

message 33: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "Kinda figured," Devyn then went to a different room not wanting to smell the neko's stench. He then went to a place that had clothes and put some on, ripping a little hole for his tail.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven nodded. "Yes well. At least someone did." He grumbled a bit longer before looking around.

message 35: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments Devyn then walked back to marven, "So, my friend. What journey shall we take on?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave a small shrug like gesture. "No clue. Any ideas?"

message 37: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "How about trying to get rid of this stench first," Devyn laughed and started cleaning up some spilled water.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded. "I will look for something to clean it up with." He said and walked off.

message 39: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "Thank you Marven," Devyn sighed as he walked over and got a mop.

Winter Rose Phantom Ryssa frowned and sniffed the air, "Gross...I Do smell...."She said and tried to dry her tail off

((Srry had to change houses.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem. Welcome back.))

Marven came back with some rags, soap, and a mop.

message 42: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments ((welcome :3))

"Wow, you actually admit to that," Devyn snickered. hey then took a bucked and a strainer to get out the dirty water.

Winter Rose Phantom She shrugged, "It's not like I care about it, but it is nice to be clean and not small like a wet cat." She said as she squeezed the water out of her tail fur.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven grumbled. "At least you can smell like something."

message 45: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "I bet you could if you covered yourself in something," Devyn sighed, "personally I say you're lucky."

Winter Rose Phantom She frowned, "That's not very nice."

message 47: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "Hey just saying what I think," Devyn raised his hands up in defense.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Marven nodded. "Thanks though."

Winter Rose Phantom Ryssa roleplay her eyes, "whatever, toss me oneof the rags, I'll help clean up. Where exactally are we? I was transported here after I was frozen, because this isn't the same place I remember..."

message 50: by Eating Burrito's (new)

Eating Burrito's | 162 comments "Washington D.C." Devyn handed her a towel and finished cleaning up.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6