Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice discussion

Do you still like Tasha?

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jazz (last edited Jul 31, 2011 12:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz I still love Tasha's character. It really, really, really, really sucks that she killed Tatiana and stabbed Rose in the back, but she's still a bad***. Though it's the most unlikely thing ever, I hope she somehow appears in the Bloodlines series.

What about y'all?

Gloria when i found out it was tasha it sorta wrecked it on
how much i loved her character but she was pretty cool before Tatiana died so i dont know yet t=what i think about her now.

Kimi I don't like her at all... she was a b*tch from the beginning I just didn't realize it. When they said it wasn't Adrian's mom I couldn't figure out who the hell it was until the moment before Tasha was mentioned. Then it all came down on me like wow! I had no idea! I just thought that everyone knew that Rose didn't like Tatiana so of course they would frame her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked Tasha, she was freaking awesome. I still can't believe that she killed Tatiana...that blew me away.

Athena I used to like Tasha. But then she tried to kinda make a move with Dimitri and that pissed me off. And then when I found out she killed Tatiana...Well let's just say I hate her now. But as a character I guess she's okay...

Kimi Yeah I'd probably have to say that I equally dislike Tasha and Victor!

Gloria Tasha was like really cool, you wouldnt really expect her to actually kill Tatiana, but she she did.
i guess i just dislike her now, but i used to think she was a pretty cool character

Azhia I use to love her i thought she was so incredibly badass ! but then she killed the queen and framed rose that was just a turn off -_-

Gloria Melodie wrote: "I was so disappointed in what she did. I really liked who she was and what she stood for. After she killed Tatiana, I felt a bit different about her."

i think we all do now, well most of us

Jennifer no I never liked her

Gloria i didnt think tasha would be like Christians parents -_-

Samantha Kimberly wrote: "I used to but she kinda wrecked it when she killed Tatiana and stabbed Rose"

I think you have an extreemly valid point here...

message 13: by Kimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimi She shot Rose! Rose coulda died!

And I felt so bad for Christian. He has no one!

Gloria Tasha- changed the series completely >.<
i liked really much and then she stabbed a really good friend in the back and tried to frame her? who does that, and did she even think about Christian, hes by himself now, well beside him being with Lissa

Mária I never liked her, because she wanted Dimitri (stupid reason, I know).

Samantha Gloria wrote: "Tasha- changed the series completely >.<
i liked really much and then she stabbed a really good friend in the back and tried to frame her? who does that, and did she even think about Christian, hes..."

I never really like tasha, but I think the whole thing with her standing up for Morio fighting. Rose defended her that one time, and I started liking her after that. But yeah, what she did was shocking...

Gloria Kimberly wrote: "Gloria wrote: "Tasha- changed the series completely >.<
i liked really much and then she stabbed a really good friend in the back and tried to frame her? who does that, and did she even think abou..."

haha thanx

message 18: by Rena (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rena Bad Tasha Bad

message 19: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Aug 11, 2011 11:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i hated her after last sacrifice and yea she shot rose!!! i mean please u do not shoot rose!!!!!!!!!
oh and she liked dimitri....

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Tasha because is smart, stood up for what she believed in, and protected Christian his whole life. The fact that she was the murderer was totally ridiculous.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) @Midnight_Kiss
kk i can see some of ur points on how u could like her

masbil mohamud i feel sorry for her because other then rose and dimka she was my fav character =L
sadd timess!!!

message 23: by Darlene (last edited Aug 11, 2011 07:10PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Darlene Tasha is a great character despite all that she's done. She's always been so fiery and determined to stand up for what she thinks is for the greater good. But unfortunately, her judgment of the greater good was particularly off when she did what she did. It is her fault, I'm not trying to say that it wasn't. But I don't think her mind is twisted like Victor's. I think she let her negative emotions get the better of her, and made some really wrong decisions. So to answer your question... yeah, if she changed, which I doubt she will. I think she's likely to go crazy or something. That would make her one awesome villain though...

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2011 09:43PM) (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Midnight_Kiss wrote: "I like Tasha because is smart, stood up for what she believed in, and protected Christian his whole life. The fact that she was the murderer was totally ridiculous."

Yeah a..."

Nowhere in the books did it indicate that Tasha would be as petty as a fourteen year old to frame Rose because she had feelings for Dimitri. She had much more important things to worry about, like standing up for Moroi fighters and making changes in Court. I feel like Mead only made her a murderer to appease Dimitri/Rose fans and validate the irrational hatred people had of her before this. I didn't buy it.

Oh, and you can cut out your condescending attitude too.

message 25: by Jazz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jazz masbil wrote: "i feel sorry for her because other then rose and dimka she was my fav character =L
sadd timess!!!"

LOL she WAS my favorite character! Actually, she still is....

Darlene Kimberly wrote: "Darlene wrote: "Tasha is a great character despite all that she's done. She's always been so fiery and determined to stand up for what she thinks is for the greater good. But unfortunately, her jud..."

Same difference

message 27: by Elena (last edited Dec 05, 2011 10:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elena No, I don't.
I realized part of the reasons why I liked her where a lie.
I think her ideals were right, but I can never like a person who betrays others like that.

Elina Fatourou I never liked Tasha. She was annoying from the beggining, plus she was hitting on Dimitri so desperately

S.L.J. Tasha is one of my fav characters and the fact that she killed the queen just makes her more diverse IMO. I'm really hoping she shows up in Bloodlines. :)

S.L.J. The age law was what set Tasha off. If that hadn't passed she wouldn't have killed Tatiana. To be honest, I probably would have killed her too. :P

S.L.J. She was getting a little annoying at that point so maybe. :P

S.L.J. I liked her at the beginning of the series and she has a few good moments in most of the books but I don't know, she's just so....arrogant. She's always tell us that her skills are superior and how people shud be afraid of her etc. When in actual fact, she makes some pretty stupid decisions and rarely supports the other characters.

Look at Eddie and Adrian who always go out of their way to help people and then look at Rose who only really cares about helping Lissa and Dimitri most of the time.

I just think Rose has brought into her own press.

Whitney I didn't like her at the start because she was trying to steal Dimka away from Rose. I don't like how she pinned the murder on Rose, but the fact that she murdered someone gives me new respect for her. But I kind of liked Tatiana...

S.L.J. I'm not saying I hate her character. She's actually quite fun to read but I think she should have gotten her ass kicked a little more often. It would have deflated her ego a little.

I actually prefer Eddie. He is completely modest about his skills but he's also a badass and almost killed Dimitri when he was Strigoi. He boasts about it and he tries to protect everyone, not just the person he's supposed to be guarding.

S.L.J. Elomari wrote: "Sammy wrote: "I'm not saying I hate her character. She's actually quite fun to read but I think she should have gotten her ass kicked a little more often. It would have deflated her ego a little.

..."

I'd be pretty angry about that as well. :P

message 36: by Laerke (new)

Laerke I liked that it was her who killed the queen. I never liked her much. I mean, she was kickass and everything, but I never really cared about her like I did some other characters.

message 37: by S.L.J. (last edited Dec 13, 2011 07:25AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

S.L.J. Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "I liked that it was her who killed the queen. I never liked her much. I mean, she was kickass and everything, but I never really cared about her like I did some other characters."

..."

I think she did actually care. I remember reading in LS when they found out some info about Tatiana that she suddenly looked very upset and Rose figured out later that it was because she realized she'd made a mistake.

I don't think she should have framed Rose tho. Personally, I would have just made Tatiana's death look like an accident or something.

message 38: by Laerke (new)

Laerke I'm not saying that Tasha didn't care. I'm just saying that I as the reader didn't care much about Tasha.
I feel bad for Christian, too, because he in a way lost his last family member. And I believe that Tasha realized her mistake, I just don't like that she framed Rose for it because she was jealous.

S.L.J. I'm hoping Tasha returns in the Bloodlines series. Maybe she can redem herself otherwise she'd make a pretty cool villain. :)

message 40: by Laerke (last edited Dec 13, 2011 09:24AM) (new)

Laerke Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "I'm not saying that Tasha didn't care. I'm just saying that I as the reader didn't care much about Tasha.
I feel bad for Christian, too, because he in a way lost his last family mem..."

Well, yes, maybe that would have been better. I don't want everything ruined for Christian. But maybe I just liked that it was Tasha because it surprised me so much. I hadn't seen it coming. How oblivious I may be.

S.L.J. Laerke wrote: "Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "I'm not saying that Tasha didn't care. I'm just saying that I as the reader didn't care much about Tasha.
I feel bad for Christian, too, because he in a way lost his ..."

Me neither. I thought it was gonna be Adrian's mum. I like that Tasha got a chance to kick sum ass b4 the end of the book tho. :P

message 42: by Laerke (new)

Laerke Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "I'm not saying that Tasha didn't care. I'm just saying that I as the reader didn't care much about Tasha.
I feel bad for Christian, too, because he in..."

I think it's a matter of taste here. :)

Veronica Tasha was so sensible till book 5 but she spoiled it by assassinating the queen. As such ppl were hostile to the Ozeras worrying when they may turn strigoi and now that Tasha is a murderess they will respect the Ozera house esp christian less. Its is still a wonder Christian still gets to have Dimitri for guardian and still retain the small respect he has amongst the moroi community.

message 44: by Laerke (new)

Laerke Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "Elomari wrote: "Laerke wrote: "I'm not saying that Tasha didn't care. I'm just saying that I as the reader didn't care much about Tasha.
I feel bad fo..."

That's alright :) Good books starts good discussions ^.^

Allison for me, i kinda did like tasha in the begining. it wasnt obvious at all and i was supriced when she was named as the murderer. I dont like her now, i just cant get over that she did that and framed Rose. She just really twisted now. she almost killed rose, and mia for that matter, and she manipulated lissa to do what she wanted. A good friend just wouldnt do that to you. So no, i do not like her anymore.