The Hunt The Hunt discussion

The Hunt by Linell Jeppsen

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Linell Rae Jeppsen The Hunt Book Blog Tour will be starting on Monday, July 25th. It is hosted by The Vampire Professor and mysticalevents.com. Buy The Hunt now so you can see for yourself what the fuss is about. I hope to see you all there. In the meantime there is still time to enter my free book giveaway. Also, if you have any questions about The Hunt post here on Goodreads, or go to www.linelljeppsen.com. Have a great weekend. Nel

message 2: by Tiki (new) - added it

Tiki The Hunt by Linell Jeppsen... looks interesting and is Free on Amazon today!

Linell Rae Jeppsen Hi Tiki-YES! The Hunt second edition Kindle e-book is FREE today and tomorrow. Make sure you go to the second edition Kindle e-book for the NEW FREE version. Thanks, Nel

message 4: by Tiki (new) - added it

Tiki Thanks Nel! Already downloaded. Yay! I see what you're saying - if I just search by title & author it comes up $3.99... I received the 'free' link via my daily notification from eReaderIQ .... Free Kindle Books [freekindlebooks@ereaderiq.com] Love this service - have found many new authors and free books this way, and now have an even bigger TBR pile. But I hope to read this soon! Thanks Again!

Linell Rae Jeppsen Thank you, Tiki!