A Tribute to Harry Potter discussion

Harry Potter and life... > Who's sibling?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) If you had to choose a character in Harry Potter to be your sibling, who would it be and why?

I would want to be Draco's sibling, because I love the house of Black and Malfoy family. But, then I also might want to be Crabbe or Goyle's, so I am close to Draco, and be able to date him. . . .Definately not Pansy, I hate her!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments As strange as it sounds, I'll like to be James Potter's sister. For some reason.

message 3: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) If I didn't completely love Fred, I'd be a Weasley.

But as it is, I'd like to be a Granger. :)

Or... a Black. Or a Tonks, or a Snape. :D

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 13 comments I'm a Weasley!

I bet incest is legal somewhere in Europe...

But incest is pretty gross. XD

Screw it, I'm still a Weasley! I have an HP cookbook with a ton of Mrs. Weasley's recipies, and I've made a few for fun, and it was awesome!

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire I would be a weasley. Hands down.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

A Lovegood. I'd want to be Luna's sister.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) I'd definitely be a weasley!!!! :)

Andromeda (Jenna) (hufflepuffsheirloveslee) | 13 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I'd definitely be a weasley!!!! :)"

Claire wrote: "I would be a weasley. Hands down."

You guys! We're siblings!~ <3 And we're Weasleys, which means we kick arse!

message 9: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Lawl. I'm GOING to be a Weasley!

*Sideways glance*

Whispers: Fred, propose already!

message 10: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) ❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist (FRED)

message 11: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Isabelle, the BIGGEST Fred Weasley lover! wrote: "❒ Taken
❒ Single
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist (FRED)"

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments I think I would be either a Weasley, or a James Potter's sister. Kinda random, lol.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 52 comments Whooo another James' sister! :D

message 14: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Kendall Anne wrote: "Isabelle, the BIGGEST Fred Weasley lover! wrote: "❒ Taken
❒ Single

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

XD

message 15: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Miss Silvertongue wrote: "Whooo another James' sister! :D"

Yeah!!!!!!!!! =)

message 16: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments Don't you just LOVE meeting new Harry Potter fans? Its so awesome!!!!!!

message 17: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) I know right! None of my friends are big HP fans, it makes such a change to virtually scream and cry with someone!
(If you are someone, and not just spam. XD))

message 18: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments LOL yes, I'm a real person, hahahahaha!!!!
I know what you mean!
=)

message 19: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Ahaha!

message 20: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Isabelle, the BIGGEST Fred Weasley lover! wrote: "❒ Taken
❒ Single

So true! Love it!

message 21: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) 'tis true for me, miss. (Dobby voice)

message 22: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥ (NushiiiMellark) | 70 comments Mod
hhaahhaa you guys are crazy :) Lol yes omg whenever im suffering from some sort of book/HP (because HP is just in a class of its own) related depression, I always runs to goodreads bahahaha. :) Its just where the cool kids hang out srsly :D

Lol and I'd definitely be a
MALFOY
babyyyy lol :)

And I'd want to be the girl twin of Draco, or elsethe lil sister, coz even though I'd prbably fall in love with my bro, I'd get to know him and everything and like maybe I could be the only person in the world who was close to him and REALLY knew him. Maybe I could bring him around! :)

OMG now I feel like writing a fan fic about this....
hmmm....

message 23: by Kendall Anne (new)

Kendall Anne (dance4life) | 33 comments haha! Thats cool! :]

message 24: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

haha :)

its like a dream lol. If only I could be Malfoy's twin sister while dating Peeta and have Patch Cipriano as a best friend. Oh and Jace as my cousin. He is so a pure blood lmfao! :)

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments I'd be the younger sister of Lily Potter and we could gang up on Petunia. :)

message 26: by Nushiiii loves Peeta Mellark ♥1D♥, Harry Potter withdrawal symptoms arghhh (new)

:) lolz! That'd be awesome! But in my dream there are a lot of hot guys hehehehhhh :D

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 10 comments And then I could take in Harry instead of the dursleys! Unless I died too… that would be sad.

message 28: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Here is a list of my fictional relationships.

The best friend of Fred and George Weasley.
The girlfriend of Finnick Odair (I DO love Annie Cresta... However, my love for Finnick grows taller).
The half-sister of Percy Jackson (I AM A SON OF POSEIDON AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT).
Gale Hawthorn's ex. (Because that would add small drama to my life).
AND THOUGH THESE BOYS ARE NOT FICTIONAL, MY LIFE WITH THEM IS: THE ONE DIRECTION BOYS WOULD ALSO BE MY FRIENDS. (/LOVERS).

Kbye.