ONTD Book Club discussion

Non-fiction > July (Half Month)- Bossypants by Tina Fey

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tea (new)

Tea (quietcoastline) | 106 comments Bossypants by Tina Fey

Enjoy, everyone!

message 2: by Tea (new)

Tea (quietcoastline) | 106 comments Yeah, I'm glad to have something lighter than the past two books this time!

message 3: by K. (new)

K. (aoutranc3) I read this when it came out and it was pretty much exactly the type of book I expected from Tina Fey - funny in a self-deprecating way, but nothing absolutely stunning or hilarious.

message 4: by Zom (new)

Zom (tennesseewrites) | 3 comments I read this when it came out too and I LOVED it. Can't wait until everyone finishes it and we can ~discuss.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (bookbrats) | 125 comments Mod
This is next on my to read list. Hopefully I can start it tomorrow and plow through it!

message 6: by Tea (new)

Tea (quietcoastline) | 106 comments Haha, I just got it a few hours ago and I'm already half way finished. I like it.

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (bookbrats) | 125 comments Mod
Looks like I will be starting this one today. Insomnia woke me up at 6:30 and forced me to finish the book I was reading, so it's next on my plate.

message 8: by Tea (new)

Tea (quietcoastline) | 106 comments Finished! I thought the first half was much better than the last half. I got a bit bored with the really detailed 30 Rock/SNL/Sarah Palin bits. I much preferred the stories about her personal life over her professional life.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess (gingeryarnco) | 616 comments Mod
Oops, forgot to comment when I finished! I listened to the audiobook and it was really enjoyable.