just for kicks book addicts club discussion

YA series > house of night series by P.C cast.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Northrop (chelserz) | 186 comments Mod
SO far I have read marked,betrayed,chosen,untamed and hunted in this series and the books are pretty good so far. what about you guys what do you like/dislike about this book and who may your favorite character be?

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

i just got done reading tempted and boy it was good. didnt expect alot that went down :) cant wait to read burned.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

just got done reading the 8th book Awakened of this series and this is what i have to say about it
JACK DIED!!!! ticked me off :/ i cried :( i loved him!!! glad that heath is somehow comingback cuz i liked him also :) cant belive tho that neferet is takeing over the house of night again and all the good guys are starting a school under ground things are getting intense reallly fast! im glad that rephaim is good im really starting to like him and i hope him and stevue rae stay together they both should get something after what they both been threw and i really hope they dont kill any of the other good guys!!!! guess ill just have to wait and see when the next book comes out :)

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

cant wait to read the next book in this series im sooo excited!!!!

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Simons | 143 comments Mod
I have to say I LOVE this series. Jack and Damien are so great together. The only thing I really want to know is who Zoey really ends up with. I honestly think she should be with Stark because he would actually take care of her better than Erik. And she can't do anything about Heath.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

i dont like Erik and i think Stark is amazing!!

message 7: by Taylor (new)

I liked him in the beginning but in Tempted he just a out right jerk.

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

yeah ikr, Zoey keeps going from different guys but i like stark so i hope she stays with him

message 9: by Taylor (new)

Yeah I do have to say Stark is probably the best one for her. Heath by be her consort but she doesn't truly love him, even though she keeps telling herself she does. Loren just used her. Erik is being a big ass. Stark hasn't done anything wrong but trying to protect her with his life.

message 10: by Taylor (new)

Okay, I finally finished what is left of the series. I can't wait till the 10th book comes out. But I do have to say some things.

I love how Zoey ends up being with Stark and is super happy to be with him as well. I'm so glad that happen. I hate how everyone keeps putting more weight on Zoey. Like she says herself, she is just a fledging trying to live for the change.

All in all I love the series and I can't wait to read the 10th book. I hope they write it fast because I don't know how much longer I can wait on it.