Are You A Hunger Games Fanatic? discussion

Hunger Games Fun! > Rue?<Spoliers!>

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Hope (new)

Hope The topic name says it all. How did you feel when Rue, of District 11 died? Announce your feelings with a passion here. ;)

message 2: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well she had a better role than say, Foxface. So when she died I got really sad :( Rue from district 11 I'm going to miss you!! Lauren would you join my group: Want to STOP animal abuse?!!! or at least look at it?

message 3: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith PLEASE!!!! :( its for a good cause!! Or at least intive some of your friends?

message 4: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 16, 2011 12:32PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well I mean if you wantted I could make you a mod. Cause 1st we would need more people so this way if you joined you could reach out to some others on goodreads and see if they would join. Do u want to be a MOD?

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope Faith wrote: "Well I mean if you wantted I could make you a mod. Cause 1st we would need more people so this way if you joined you could reach out to some others on goodreads and see if they would join. Do u wa..."

Faith, quit bugging people, okay? If she doesn't want to join, she doesn't want to join.

message 6: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith It's fine.

message 7: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Hope wrote: "Faith wrote: "Well I mean if you wantted I could make you a mod. Cause 1st we would need more people so this way if you joined you could reach out to some others on goodreads and see if they would..."
Ok but i just want this gruop to work or should I just take it off?

message 8: by Hope (new)

Hope I don't care either way, frankly.

message 9: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud | 6 comments I was sad. But I hate it when people are mad at Marvel for what he did. In the Hunger Games, you have to kill and survive. But yeah, Rue was a nice character.

message 10: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah but he still shouldnt have killed her she was only 12!!! So honetly I dont agree. Yes rue was a vrey vrey Sweet and nice charater.

message 11: by Ashcloud (new)

Ashcloud | 6 comments Yes. Very sweet.

message 12: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I so agree!! Dont forget to read the rules and Intorduce youself ok?

message 13: by Hope (new)

Hope Well, if Rue didn't die, how would Katniss and Peeta have won the Hunger Games? I didn't get overly emotional when she died, but I thought Katniss and her would get to enjoy each other more, or perhaps part ways later on in the book instead of Rue outright dying...

message 14: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well they coulud have maybe Katniss, Peeta, Rue be the finally 3 then Katniss or Peeta kill Rue in her sleep. That would have been better.

message 15: by Hope (new)

Hope No, it would have been worse. Killing someone in their sleep is rather cruel and only for the desperate, because it's as if you fear the person you kill. It's kind of like shouting at the top of your voice: "Hey! I'm afraid of you so I'll kill you when you can't fight back." It's not fair, because the victim wouldn't be given a chance to defend his or her life.

message 16: by Faith Noelle (last edited Jul 21, 2011 01:46PM) (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well Rue didnt have a chance any way she was taggled in a net then a spea went throw her. How is that fair!? She couldnt defend herself while she was in the net so waht would make a difference if she died in her sleep?

message 17: by Hope (new)

Hope Hmmm...good point. But the net was a trap, and Rue stumbled into it. It's not like, if she were asleep she'd be able to know what happened to her, like she would if she were in a net.

message 18: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I wantted to rip off distrcit 1 head thats how I felt!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too!! They changed the rules for Katniss and Peeta, why couldn't they change it for Rue too?

message 20: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilacarrollann) | 104 comments I am not afraid to admit it, I cried, and it wasn't the only time these books made me cry.

message 21: by Ella, (2nd mod) (new)

Ella (ellarosewood) | 134 comments Mod
I never cried, but I was sad.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) When Rue died, eh, I was sad. But, I mean, we all knew it was coming, right? Was anyone actually surprised? It is the Hunger Games.

Now, when Foxface died... I was distraught.

Sara (♥ hearts Alec Lightwood♥) | 25 comments i was really sad....

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments I cried when Rue died, however that was the only time I cried in all of the 3 books..Maybe cause it was too sad...

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments i cried to!! i was so sad!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i felt like my best friend or little 2nd cousin died... =(

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments aww...I knew it had to happen, but that just made it sadder

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

honestly, i knew too. i honestly didnt think she was going to survive the amount of time she did

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Well, since it's a series, Katniss is most likely gonna win.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i meant i thought Rue was going to last a little long then she did...

message 31: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yeah,me too. Again, PLEASE CAPITOLIZ YOUR I's.

What you worte should look like this next time: I meant I thought Rue was going to last a little longer than she did.
Thanks!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I know my grammer, the keyboard at school was not working. But thank you any way, and I will keep that in mind.

message 33: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Thanks!

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments Okay..SO I felt sad and depressed :(
I knew it was gonna happen and it was SOOO beautiful when she sang to her :((((

message 35: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith I know! Also did you hear, Gray Ross is changing the Rue's Song! D: D: D: D: D: AHHHHHHHHH

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Is he changing the lyrics? Their is no melody.

message 37: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yup,thats what he said. He said it will still sound "simalar" to what Collins wrote.

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
G.A.R.Y. R.O.S.S
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE!!!!!!!!!!!ANNOYING!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!!!!! SO!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments who is that???

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments The director.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments ohhhhhhhhhhhh gotcha!!! lol

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments :) Yea..Gary Ross is just..

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments totally understand hes a A**! lol

message 44: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Yup.

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments sooooooooooo????

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments UMMMMMM...Did you hear about this:http://thepottergames.com/

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments no! what is it???

message 48: by Faith Noelle (new)

Faith Noelle Smith Well I know this: Rue will never be dead she is always alive watching us, hoping from tree to tree to tree. Love you Rue

Lea (Peeta's #1 Fangirl!) (3teofilea3) | 523 comments :( BYE! WE LOVE YOU RUE!

"Weird? Who me? Ya i know!" "So i guess you'll have to deal" (marlygerace) | 10 comments its totally true!!! i miss her tho!!

« previous 1 3