The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

Reading > Favorite Books?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 7 comments Someone had to ask. What are your all time favorite novels?

message 2: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) KANE CHRONICLES!!!!!!

message 3: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) Bleach

message 4: by Kaylee~ (new)

Kaylee~  (sincerelyu) lol i didn't make it......

message 5: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 7 comments Oh, sorry about that. ^^' I'm used to forums where members can make topics, and I didn't see anything in the rules that contradicted that...

message 6: by Whitlea (new)

Whitlea | 7 comments Oh, okay. I can see why that would be a problem. ^^'

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura  (laura_a_almeida) hi, my favorite books are: 'rosie dunne' and 'the last song' :)

MK Scotty(",)*i eat zombies* O_O yum | 217 comments My favorite book at the moment is
Identical, By Ellen Hopkins!
it's soo adictive & well written (poetry style) & a quick, easy read, that's really shocking -especially the ending!! amazing!

message 9: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Too bad I'll never touch it, eh :)

message 10: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments And proud ;) You can't phase me!

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Favorite book... its like tryingt o pick a favorite child..

message 12: by Mockingjay (new)

Mockingjay  | 6 comments The Hunger Games trilogy! but I have so many favorites!

message 13: by Mockingjay (new)

Mockingjay  | 6 comments The Hunger Games trilogy! but I have so many favorites!

message 14: by fifi boo (last edited Aug 15, 2011 10:13AM) (new)

fifi boo (me-ow) | 7 comments Hello! I just changed my taste in reading... Anyways now I like classics, like Jane Austens, um the Bronte sisters yada yada... I've been reading into more adult books (as in out of the teen fiction section)and I really like Julie James and Kristan Higgins work. Oh also last year I read Juliet by a new author: Anne Fortier. Good stuff. Oh umm I really just loved the 'Leaving Paradise' series by Simone Elkeles. Oh Dessens books are good. And Kim Harrisson's! Love her work! The only good SM book I liked was the Host. I'm excited for the second one but I liked the ending on book #1. Thanks for reading this people that read it hehe.

message 15: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) You have to love Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Kane Chronicles, the Heroes of Olympus (I know, most of them Rick Riordon), and others!

message 16: by fifi boo (new)

fifi boo (me-ow) | 7 comments LuneMoonSunStar wrote: "You have to love Howl's Moving Castle, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Kane Chronicles, the Heroes of Olympus (I know, most of them Rick Riordon), and others!"

I'm hearing a lot about the Kane Chronicles , is it good? Childish? Rick-Riordon-Childish?

message 17: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Hmm...it's just really funny and interesting...it's best when in first person!

message 18: by fifi boo (new)

fifi boo (me-ow) | 7 comments Okay, that's how most books are described... But what's the age-level? What do you think it is anyways?

message 19: by iomai (new)

iomai (irun) I don't have a favorite but i like The Prince's Bride

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Aug 16, 2011 04:56PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) fifi boo wrote: "Okay, that's how most books are described... But what's the age-level? What do you think it is anyways?"

It's like for 10 year kids and up, but even youngsters are reading them. It has its qualities.

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Nope, I'm not close to being a teen actually! I just like using youngsters cause it sounds cool! ;)

Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always (aimeereads) Some Favorites (At The Moment)

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by Cassandra Clare Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev

message 23: by Anysha (new)

Anysha (KiraMichaelisHellsing) | 10 comments AWAH~ HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunger Games and Demon King and Eragon and Divergent and
and and and and graceling and starcrossed and more

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

its good i just finished

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

same here! thats how I get mine

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

woah

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 29: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 3 comments I loved : Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth
because it was something different than vamps;)

I liked this: The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson
because it made me laugh and made me forget for a while
xx