Purple Magic Taco!!!! :o discussion

Fantasy Wedding RP'S!!! :o > Ashley and Ash

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Yay! I'm coming for my best friend! :D

START ROLEPLAYING!!!

"Hi, Ashley! Are you excited?" Audrey came up to Ashley in a black dress with Howl, her boyfriend.

message 2: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Megan following closely behind. "Thanks for inviting us!" she said smiling.

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Yeah! We are so excited!" Audrey smiled at her friend.

message 4: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Megan stared at the high arching roof and decorations. "And great job with all the planning. You look amazing."

message 5: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments i know.

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments "Sorry I might be breaking the moment but I don't get who the groom is." Megan typed.

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Oh, Ashley, you are gonna have the coolest groom ever!" Audrey beamed.

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "And with the help of him, you will be tied with him!!"

message 9: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Ashley! I mean that you will also be the greatest Pokemon master too! I mean, seriously! Oh well, I can't wait to see you holding hands with Ash! God, you will be the best couple ever!!!" Audrey squealed.

message 10: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments "Are you nervous?" Megan asked stepping out from under the shade of a thick oak tree.

message 11: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Smiling, Ashley glanced down at Megan. "Well you should be. Your life is to be changed now you know."

message 12: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Megan smiled.

message 13: by Meg (last edited Jul 23, 2011 05:29PM) (new)

Meg | 41 comments "It is time."

message 14: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments I'm not saying it seriously, more mellow.

message 15: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments And steps out staring out at the crowd. She spotted Ash and smiled. Then headed towards him.

message 16: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Audrey cheered for her best friend who was actually getting married! And with Ask Ketchem! Woo, that is a lot to take in you know.

message 17: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments The music began...

message 18: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Audrey slapped her forehead, and hissed, "Don't sing that! This is your wedding, stupid!"

message 19: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments "What's going on?" Megan said entering worried.

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "She was singing her cheese pie song..." Audrey smirked.

message 21: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Megan turns toward Ashley confused. "What?".

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Audrey jabbed her in the rib. "Act...normal..."

message 23: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Audrey laughed. "Well, aren't you going to meet your groom??"

message 24: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((Who knows?))

"Will you take Ashley Lu as your gorgeous wife Ash Ketchup, and Picklechu, will you take her as your beautiful mother?" *both nods* "Ashley Lu, will you take the Greatest Pokemon Guy in the world as your husband and his Pokemon as your children?"

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Audrey cheers. "YAY!!!! LET'S GET THIS WEDDING STARTED!!" *starts playing piano, bewitches violin and drums and guitar*

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, sorry i'm late!!

message 27: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments "No worries, but you did miss the 'I dos'. Wait, here comes the kiss." Megan said turning her head to the bride and groom.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"AWWW!"

message 29: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments "Ick!" Someones little sister cried.

message 30: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "YAY!!!!!!!" Audrey cried, and played even louder.

message 31: by Meg (new)

Meg | 41 comments Everyone sang along to the music.

message 32: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) (who cares?)

Audrey said, "Um, this music isn't to be sung to people!" She made this face: ~.~