What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Mages with Scarab tattoos

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nerdalert (new)

Nerdalert | 1 comments Help! Its a book about a girl who is a magician/mage, i feel like it was in a desert setting, but could be wrong on that. The girl was training to be a mage, they all had tattoos and the tattoos signified the level of magic you could do. I believe the tattoos would appear on the body of their own accord. She was a rogue, like they didn't want a girl to be a mage (male dominated society)

Man i feel like i'm crossing my books but i DEFINITELY remember a scarab tattoo.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
wow--when this is found I am going to HAVE To read it Nerdalert. It sounds really interesting.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) (maybedog) | 32 comments It actually sounds familiar but I can't for the life of me place it.

message 4: by Fullfaun (new)

Fullfaun Faun It does sound really interesting. I want to read it also.

message 5: by Danielle (last edited Sep 24, 2011 09:12AM) (new)

Danielle | 152 comments I ran across this book name, although I have no clue what the book is about since my phone is refusing to search it, but the name made me think of your request. Day of the Scarab
Hope this is helpful! :)

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 152 comments Here is the link Day of the Scarab. I read the description I don't know if this is it but I thought it was worth a try.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Nerdalert, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Nerdalert, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.