The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) The Angel Experiment discussion

What if you saw the flock soaring over YOUR HOUSE????????????

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Nicole I would pretty much scream out "I LOVE U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It would be amazingly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be like what the heck and then id be like GOOD LUCK SAVING THE WORLD! I HATE YOU DYLAN!

MizziQ (: I'd be like "Um....Was that?" And they'd be gone by then. Haha!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that might be a more realistic than what i said XD

Madeline confession time: when i first read the angel experiment i would go to the backyard and lay in the grass for hours waiting for them to fly over... silly me

MizziQ We all do crazy stuff like that. IT'S OKAY! :) For the longest time in the book I thought Max was a guy. Heehee! :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2011 07:55AM) (new)

Lol! Im surprised i didnt do that! ( that was at madeline)

Madeline haha! wow

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! I THOUGHT MAAX WAS A GUY TOO FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE FIRST BOOK! LOL!

Nicole You guys r so funny!

Nicole Wait, Madeline, you posted stuff about potatos, right?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Theres a subject on potatoes? Im so there!

message 13: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Bubble I would like to throw a tomato or football at Dylan

Madeline BookLover98 wrote: "Wait, Madeline, you posted stuff about potatos, right?"

yeah i did...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ana wrote: "I would like to throw a tomato or football at Dylan"

Same! Hate dylan sooooo much!

Madeline haha i'd love to see that

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, i bet that would shape up his attempts to steal max from fang!
Warning: talking about dylan causes extreme rage for loyal MR fans

message 18: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Bubble Don't worry I got a punching bag with his face taped to it which I take my anger out on. IF only there was a way to get that punching bag out of my imagination...
*wonders with a cheesy instrumental in the background*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Im imagining slamming pie in his face. Filled with something gross

Angel Leah wrote: "I would be like what the heck and then id be like GOOD LUCK SAVING THE WORLD! I HATE YOU DYLAN!"

Me 2
i relly relly hate Dylan!!!....;)

Angel TikiPaws12 wrote: "We all do crazy stuff like that. IT'S OKAY! :) For the longest time in the book I thought Max was a guy. Heehee! :)"

You did!?lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I did too! Then i warned my sister that she was a girl before she read them XD

Angel well max is a guy name so i can see how she thought that;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, then i understood why people always said fax...

message 25: by Tim (new) - rated it 2 stars

Tim Knight Ummm, "Pull..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

AWKWARD

MizziQ Okay....

Nicole TikiPaws12 wrote: "We all do crazy stuff like that. IT'S OKAY! :) For the longest time in the book I thought Max was a guy. Heehee! :)"

I thought that too when my friend introduced the books to me! :) lol!

Lauren OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS BOOK MORE THAN ANYTHINGGGG.

Annie Oh my gosh, when my friend introduced me to this series, she was like, "DON'T think that Max is a guy. She's a GIRL. " And I was just like, "Um, okay..." And then I started reading it, and it was AWESOME!!!

Nicole lol

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie wrote: "Oh my gosh, when my friend introduced me to this series, she was like, "DON'T think that Max is a GIRL"

Thats exactly what i said to my sister!

message 33: by Grace (new)

Grace I love the maximum ride series more than anything. i stared at the sky where ever i whent for alomost an entire year, looking for them. If i did, i would as well yell "I HATE YOU DYLAN!!!" because he is aful. MAX AND FANG FOREVER!

MizziQ Isn't that a little...obsessive? :)

message 35: by Jackie (last edited Sep 13, 2011 11:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jackie That'd be cool, but it'd make me wish I could fly. :)

Annie I agree with TikiPaws2-sorry if I got your username wrong-that yeah, id just think, wow, big birds flying in a little group overhead...oh, they're gone. And that'd be that. :)

Spencer I dont know. I started reading it at 8:50 AM yesterday because my friend told me it was good and i finished it about an hour ago. I like the book alot. I knee it was a girl because i read the one where max is on the cover.

Thomas Centeno the books are cool, but if i saw them id probably make it a really big deal

-Technicolor-Veins- I would be like OH MY GOD!!!! then i'd scream, "YOU GUYS ROCK!" Then i'd be all like, omg i should videotape this! so i run inside to get my flip but i wasnt thinking clealry and theyre already gone... but who would be thinking clearly?!? the flock is soaring over your house! awesomeness!!! :D wow this was a good question

message 40: by Laika (new) - added it

Laika ....*hillbilly voice* Now, where'd I put that gosh-darned shotgun??

Kidding.

message 41: by -Technicolor-Veins- (last edited Sep 22, 2011 07:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

-Technicolor-Veins- Ana wrote: "I would like to throw a tomato or football at Dylan"

hahahahahahahaaaha lol...

and maybe a bowling ball?

PaperFantasies if i saw the flock I'd be like;
"TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!"

-Technicolor-Veins- Laika wrote: "....*hillbilly voice* Now, where'd I put that gosh-darned shotgun??

Kidding."

lolll

Samara I love the flock and dont cpnsider Dylan as part of them
U know OMGGGG I JUST THOUGHT somthing wht if Dylan was made to also replace Fang and Angel and it was alll a set up
But u know i hate dylan soo much he makes me feel guilty and i feel bad for him then i snap out of it bc hes the one who made Fang leav in book 6 at the end Fang wasnt goi g to leave and also wht Dyaln did was make Fang worse Fang seems like i donno kinf,d of a like jerk at the end bc he wouldnt stay woth them it was sad

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jump into the air, unfurl my wings, and fly alongside them!

Samara I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tat beautifal quote
Can i steal it from you??

Samara If i saw them i would scream and act like im in a badd situation so Max can ccome down with the flock then i would say im fine and right when they jump I hop on either Fang or Iggys back and fly with them and neveret let go!!!!!

Samara Catherine the Ninja Squirrel wrote: "Jump into the air, unfurl my wings, and fly alongside them!"

ILOVE THIS QUOTE CAN I STEAL IT CAN I STEAL IT
PLSS

Michael I'd pack a bag and go after them.

Samara Agreeeeeeeeeeeeee
And have a tracker with you but dont scre them theyll beat u up ans think ur a white coat

« previous 1 3