Roleplay Roleplay Roleplay discussion

Day/Night shifters > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cece (new)

Cece roleplay here. make sure that you change between human and animals!

message 2: by Cece (new)

Cece Celine sat on a rock eating her sandwich, her dinner today because she didn't feel like eating mouse, when she saw a guy who she thought was kind of cute. She got up to say hello and find out who he was before she took to the sky as Eclipse, an owl. "Who are you?" She said.

message 3: by Cece (new)

Cece "I'm Celine." She was desperately trying not transform so that this really cute guy wouldn't tell the whole town that the new girl that talks British is some wired mutant thing.

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven was a raven and saw Celine and Jay in their human form and watched from a distance.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Chives has that same wolf.))

Raven saw Gray Heart and flew after him.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Not really. Whatev.))

Raven kept on following him and she bliinked once and only once.

message 7: by Cece (new)

Cece Naomi wrote: "Jay started to sparkle and saw his wolf tail. "Umm i have to go bye." He said running off. As he ran he changed into Grey Heart."

"He changes like me." Celine said and changed into Eclipse and flew after him.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven frowned in her raven form when she saw an owl behind her.

message 9: by Cece (new)

Cece Eclipse sped up and flew above Raven to pass her.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((That doesn't mean you did, and you think I'm a raven.))

Raven easily sped up because of her 12" wing span. She went faster with every flap, which was a lot.

message 11: by Cece (new)

Cece ((WHAT???))

Eclipse speed up too. All because of her small size.

(( Raven, medium sized birds like ravens don't have 1' wing spans large raptors like eagles do but you can go faster because of your small wing span like me.))

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Pffft, it doesn't matter. Its fantasy. If you haven't noticed. ))

Raven smiled and she landed next to Gray Heart. "Hey." she said in human form

((Iz, Grey Heart, is spelled GrAy Heart.))

message 13: by Cece (new)

Cece Eclipse landed on a higher ledge on the cliff " Hey Jay. Come up here! It's Celine." Eclipse said turning into a human.

message 14: by Cece (new)

Cece " Hi, I see you are a changer too. " Celine said changing into Eclipse. " Just a different animal. " She commented.

message 15: by Cece (new)

Cece " Thats cool. How old are you?" Celine asked.

message 16: by Cece (new)

Cece "I was just curious, gosh. I'm 17." Celine

message 17: by Cece (new)

Cece " I don't know who she is. I wanted to talk to you. I wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining your tail too." Celine said

message 18: by Cece (new)

Cece " Yeah. Hahaha." Celine laughed in her Northern Ireland accent that she had been talking in the whole time because thats where she used to live.

message 19: by Cece (new)

Cece " Thanks. I'm from Northern Ireland by the way. Sure where is your brother? Have fun and bye." Celine said.

message 20: by Cece (new)

Cece Celine changed into Eclipse and flew to where she saw the boy looking bored. She changed back. " Are you Leo, Jay's brother? He sent me to make sure you don't get into trouble. I'm Celine." Celine said using her ever-present accent.

message 21: by Cece (new)

Cece " What's wrong? I was checking that I had the right person." Celine said.

message 22: by Cece (new)

Cece " go ahead. I don't mind." Celine said.

message 23: by Cece (new)

Cece " Ok. Go try."Celine said very jealously.

message 24: by Cece (new)

Cece " ok, if you do thats fine and if you don't thats fine too." Celine told Leo.

message 25: by Cece (new)

Cece " He went to go talk to the raven girl. He's down there." Celine said pointing to Leo and Raven.

message 26: by Cece (new)

Cece (( hi was reading. ))
" oh. Ok." Celine said to Jay.
" hello. I'm Celine." Celine said with her ever present accent.

message 27: by Cece (new)

Cece (( shows=shoes?))
" are you scared of mud?" Celine asked, trying not to laugh.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ice walked along a tree branch

message 29: by Cece (last edited Aug 04, 2011 06:30PM) (new)

Cece " oh ok. I was just urious.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she looked around

message 31: by Cece (new)

Cece " no, you didnt." Celine said.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) ((where are your cheeires))

a wolf looked up at her and gave her a be careful look

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she wandered over to the cliff frost just ran after her

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven turned into a human and sighed, it was clear that no one was going to talk to her.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((..... She's near everyone. No one even noticed she was next to them as a raven for a while. Anyway, her character was used to it and Cece is overraccting with Raven's 1 foot wing span. Its fantasy and I like being fast because everyone else is sooo much faster then me and its not fair that you two take over my characters. You don't even WALK over.))

Raven narrowed her eyes and turned away, no one would be nice to her.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven didn't turn around. She wasn't sure if they would hurt her, but no one could hurt her.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) (( ..... She didn't say anything.))

Raven rolled her eyes behind their backs.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven took off and flew after Ty. She kinda liked him for some reason. "Wait, Ty! I'm Raven."

message 39: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I'm still Raven." she replied "Of course."

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven cawed softly and kept on flapping her wings.

((Ack, brb, bathroom. Bad. Erp.))

message 41: by Cece (new)

Cece Celine still sat on the clif and saw the 2 wolves that were Leo and Jay down below her.

message 42: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) ((Back))

Raven followed Storm.

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she just wandered in the tree

message 44: by Cece (new)

Cece " oh this is Melody. Who's the raven girl?" Celine asked.

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven did a flip and heard Celine, but pretended not to.

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) Raven nodded and landed next to Jay. "Yeah. Hey. My name is Raven both ways."

Icy(Night's Alt Account) (nightess) she got down and turned into her animal form not only did she have a animal form she had a pet wolf she could understand it looked just like her

message 48: by Cece (new)

Cece " Hey. I'm Celine and Eclipse." Celine said with her ever- present accent and a hint of jealousy.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "Raven, uh nice to meet you?" she replied

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (Forever_Alone_Wolf) "I know. Just thought you two were going to throw me off a cliff or something." she replied

« previous 1