Catherine Coulter Musts discussion

New Book out on Tuesday July 19

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ange (new)

Ange Costantino (ange0806) | 3 comments I just wanted to let you all know Catherine new book Split Second will be release on Tuesday July 19, I don't know about you but i'm so excited to finally have another book of the FBI thriller series.

A serial killer is on the loose, and it's up to FBI agents Dillon Savich and Lacey Sherlock to bring him down. They soon discover that the killer has blood ties to the infamous now long-dead monster, Ted Bundy. Savich and Sherlock are joined by agents Lucy Carlyle and Cooper McKnight, and the chase is on.

At the same time, Special Agent Lucy Carlyle learns from her dying father that her grandfather hadn't simply walked away from his family twenty-two years earlier: he had, in fact, been murdered by his wife, Lucy's grandmother. Determined to uncover the truth, Lucy moves into her grandmother's Chevy Chase mansion. What she finds, however, is more in the nature of a nightmare. Not only does she discover the truth of what happened all those years ago, but she faces a new mystery, a strange ring that holds powers beyond her ken. She learns about obsession and destruction and ultimate power.

As the hunt for the serial killer escalates, Savich realizes he's become the killer's focus, and the hunted. It's up to Lucy to stop this madness before Savich dies

message 2: by Valerie (last edited Sep 05, 2013 04:31PM) (new)

Valerie Knox (vik814) | 1 comments Have read all of Catherine Coulter's FBI series. Can truly say I have enjoyed all of them especially "The Maze" Could not get enough of the main characters Savich & Sherlock. Maybe that's why I keep coming back. I also like the fact that with every new book, Ms Coulter introduces new agents that work with Savich & Sherlock that I instantly connect to. There is also some mysticism with a few of these book and I like it. I hope Ms Coulter never stops her FBI series...............

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Palmer (catsmommie) | 1 comments Love the characters of Savich and Sherlock but enjoy getting to know the others as well.