Horror Aficionados discussion

Cleaning House at HA This Weekend

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Just a heads up that I'm going to be going through each folder, moving threads around and deleting dead ones. In my spare time, hahaha.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael (mikedecshop) | 1479 comments Hope you have the spare time

message 3: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Are you done yet? : )

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 134 comments I'm just glad you're not deleting lurkers.

message 5: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Thanks, Michael. I'll try. Might take a long, long time.

Eileen, NO!, lol.

Is that you, Rusty Shackleford? If so, I would never, ever delete you, even if you only lurk. I see you're reading the Greatest American Novel Ever Written: Lonesome Dove. And for that alone you can stay.

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 134 comments Yes it's me. And It's a he'll of a book. Hopefully I'll finish this weekend.

message 7: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments It's my number one favorite book of all time. It's a big sucker, and I would have relished every page if it had been twice as big.

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori | 1318 comments Yay! I can't wait to see everything once it's been given a nice straightening up!

message 9: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Oh, you probably won't even know the difference, especially when years-old, non-active threads are deleted.

message 10: by Bandit (new)

Bandit (lecturatoro) | 8224 comments my OCD salutes your cleaning & organizing efforts, Tressa :)

message 11: by Eileen (new)

Eileen Tressa, did you accomplish everything you wanted?

message 12: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Kinda.

message 13: by Eileen (new)

Eileen That's good. It's hard to find the time to do everything you want.

message 14: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Don't I know it.

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephthebookworm) Good luck!