Being A Ginger RP discussion

RP Inside > Library

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((books, beanbag chairs, tables))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Lance was shifting through the books, standing on a tall ladder to reach the top

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((haha, harry potter!))

Lance slid down the ladder fluidly, carrying a stack of books when he noticed Bella. "Hey."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) He moved toward her, smiling. "Harry Potter, nice." He nodded in agreement.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((um...idk....))

Lance glances at his pile, "Much Ado About Nothing, Call of the Wild, and...others..." He smiles

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Lance hadn't noticed, too busy stared at her. "Oh, it's fine." he muttered, still looking at her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Lance smiled, Opening his own book

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Really?!" Lance was surprised, he beemed.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Sure. Where do you want to go?" He was excited.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) (( I don't know, somewhere on campus I guess...))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Lance thought....what place would be worthy to take Bella? "How about the roof?" he had an idea...

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Cool" Lance smiles

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Lets go!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaiah watched the couple go by as he shuffled into the library. "Wow. Never thought I'd spend my time in here," he said laughing at himself.

message 15: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments Jane strolled in.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaiah, oblivious to Jane coming in, was rummaging through the sports: surfing section.

message 17: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments Jane sits down at a computer.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaiah found the article he was looking for and laughs in gratitude.

message 19: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments Jane swiveled her chair around to see Isaiah. She smiled, "Whatcha laughing at?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaiah, surprised, jumped a bit. He recovered and said, "Oh, hi. Um, just the paper..."

He put the paper behind his back.

message 21: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments "Sorry to scare you." She swiveled back around to face the computer

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He glanced at the computer screen. "Now what are you up to?"

message 23: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments "My Internet's down at my dorm so I need to look up a video for a project. You know, boring stuff." She turned to look at him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds interesting enough to me," he said with a slight smile.

message 25: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments "Hardly." She walked over to him, "I'm Jane."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He offered his hand, "I'm Isaiah."

message 27: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments She shook his hand, "Nice to meet you." She smiled brightly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He stared at her a second too long, realized it, and quickly looked to his papers. He jerked his thumb towards the door, "Well I got what I came for, maybe I'll see you around."

message 29: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments She laughed at his awkwardness and she thought it was cute but then her smile faded, "Why do you have to go so soon?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2011 07:02PM) (new)

He looked around for other people, "Say, did you maybe want to go to the beach?"

message 31: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments She eagerly grinned, "I'd love to."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned his head to hide his blush, "Is noon fine?"

message 33: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments "Absolutely. See you then!" She waved goodbye and went to her room.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Isaiah spun around and pulled his elbow in, "Yess!"

((to the beach!))