Being A Ginger RP discussion

RP Outside > Lake

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((fun to go swimming, canoeing, or make sand castles))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sophie skipping in the sand, feeling it between her toes.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((umm....friends? There's only us so why not? lol))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Hey Quinn! How's the water?" Sophie smiles wide

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sophie starts to build and castle. "I love sand castles!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The waves crash and almost hit Sophie's castle. "NO YOU FIENDS!" She yells and digs a mote.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The mote is deep and Sophie is satisfied. She continues with the castle.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sophie's castle nearly complete, she looks for a shell to put on top.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sophie places the shell carefully and smiles. "Check it out!" She calls to Quinn.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((*shrugs* I'm a bad speller))

Sof smiles, "Thanks." She notices the necklace, "Oo, where'd you find that?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((oh, idk, i think it could be sof or soph))

"WOW, really?" Sof stood up to get a better look.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((hahah))

Sof held it, eyes wide. "Its a good thing its gold or it would have rusted!"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((what's it look like?))

Sof smiled.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((lol))

"What's it say?" Sof asked, smiling

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Something creepy like "I await you"))

sof tries to squint at the letters.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((oo, that's creepy!))

Sof sang the twilight zone theme song. "That's creepy, I wonder who's it was?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((same!))

"Not sure, but I definitely want to look it up"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((here, I got dis!))

"We should check out the area on the internet, see what sort of things happened on this beach..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((umm...Let me get out my random IPad out of thin air...Hehe))

Sof pulled out the IPad in her backpack, typing in the area's coast

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((tada!!!))

"umm, WOW! There was a ship wreck here a while ago...some Lady on it was super important! Lets see, She was an Duchess from England and she came here after her lover...some gold smith guy who wasn't very rich. She had run away because her family didn't approve and then their ship crashed...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((I try))

"Well, it explains why the necklace is gold...and why it says I await you...but it's just so sad! I wonder what happened to the guy...I wonder if I can see the ghost of the Duchess...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "here, I'm going to look up this guy, John...something or other...." Sof typed in the name

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Here he is....oh....oh my....." Sof covered her mouth with her hand.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "he...he...killed himself....." Tears filled Sof's eyes.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "They must have been so cute together!" Sof tried to laugh but couldn't

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof thought, "Maybe he sent it to her? While they were plotting her running away? I await you...as in...here?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof nods, "Yeah, I mean, it doesn't make much sense, sure he was sad...but THAT sad?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Well, I mean she did die...the ship sunk...but...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I think the only way to know for sure was to talk to them, and if they don't show themselves, I can't see them.....Maybe he...I don't even know."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "Ok, so if she had it on the ship I don't think it would be here, it would be on her...wherever she is...maybe he wanted to give it to her?"

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof nodded, though it slightly scared her. "Alright, lets see...." She began muttering rhymes, searching.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Suddenly, her eyes flashed gold and two figures appeared in front of her. John was tall and strong, though he was slender, The Duchess was standing next to him, richly dressed.

"They're here." Sof muttered, her eyes normal again.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof positioned her to face them. "Um...hi." She says to the ghosts. They stand, looking at her.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The man looks surprised. "Where did you get this?" He mutters, coming closer and brushing his fingers against the necklace.

"Quinn found it in the ocean while swimming. What is it?" Sof answers.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) The man looks at her, sad, "It was a promise, a soft farewell as we were torn from each other...the last thing I ever said to her...." The Duchess comes to him, holding his hand.

Sof explains all this to Quinn.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I heard of the ship sinking...I never thought that there was hope. I promised to meet her...I thought I would...." John was remembering

Sof muttered this to Quinn

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((kk))

"No! Keep it...it does no good now...." John muttered.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ((Hey hey!))

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "It was a a mistake." The Duchess sobbed. "I didn't die in the shipwreck."

Sof gasped, telling Quinn.

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "I killed myself for nothing....She survived, and found me dead."

Sof was trying not to cry, "oh my...." she muttered the story to Quinn

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof nodded...."Oh my god."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof plopped onto the sand. "The dead are so sad...."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) "You have to keep that necklace...When the dead give you something they give them with a gift..."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof touched the chain. "Don't think of it as a sad thing. It was made out of love. It is a beautiful gift."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof smiled back. "When you have this...now that it's yours, you will hear the dead."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof smiles. "It's the only gift that dead can give."

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Sof shrugs. "I hope they don't visit. That was creepy."