Being A Ginger RP discussion

Hair Prejudice > Judgement Due To Hair

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Being a Ginger, people always think I'm going to explode with a huge temper, it gets annoying considering I never do that! Also, how many guys do you know that think Gingers are hot? I like my hair though, no one can ever ignore a redhead!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) But yeah, blonde jokes are mean!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) I think people go over board with the whole thing! I mean, even as a non blonde, I still hate it cause my sister is soooo not that gullible! And she isn't a slut either!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) *tears* I know!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) this one girl said my hair made me look like a clown! I was crushed!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) Yeah, but I mean, sometimes my friends'll call me Redhead, and I don't mind because I know that they love me and aren't trying to be jerks

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) It's not so bad now that I'm older, when I was little people were mean!

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) *nods* have people ever been jerks to you? I know a lot of people think dark hair is uninteresting...

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) lately rumor has it that Gingers don't have souls either! Gosh, I laughed when someone told me that! It's just so stupid! But apparently I have half a soul since I don't have freckles (THANK GOD!)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) I'm glad you haven't been taunted too bad. I have come in touch with my ginger side...

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) SURE!!!! Who do you wanna RP with and where?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) ummm...idk, Sophie or Lance.....

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) the lake? LOL

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) I think I'll play Sophie, is that cool?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

So yup we have kick a ginger day at our school... EVERy Friday. But who cares, right?

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) GAH!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah but only my friends kick me cuz they know its okay ;)

Xandy *Mako's Scarf* (ninjastealthmaster) hahahahaha

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

haha yup so do they do anything for gingers here you live?

message 20: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments For our school, it's just the old "gingers have no soul" joke or stupid nicknames like "Weasley" or "Carrot Top"

Gingers don't really get that picked on though because we don't have many gingers.

At our school, Blondes get the most hate because we're either labeled as "stupid" or as a "tramp"

I'm in all Pre-ap classes and make really good grades and yet I get picked out as the stupid one.
Or since, my hair isn't bleach blonde, I get remarks that I'm a dirty blonde which leads to other derogatory terms about how I'm a tramp.

I didn't mean to rant. Sorry.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Naw that's okay I don't really like blonde jokes or "racist" jokes... wait are they racist? because ginger isn't a race... or is it???

message 22: by Scarlet (new)

Scarlet | 46 comments No ginger isn't a race

I think the word you're looking for is stereotypical jokes.

message 23: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) | 3 comments Xandy *Mako's Scarf* wrote: "lately rumor has it that Gingers don't have souls either! Gosh, I laughed when someone told me that! It's just so stupid! But apparently I have half a soul since I don't have freckles (THANK GOD!)"
lol same