Spy School discussion

Dorms > Charlotte/Jenna/Madeline's Dorm-6B

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments So...this is our new dorm?

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Yup...oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jenna Kenson. (Sticks out hand) Nice to meet you.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments (Shakes hand) Ditto. I'm Charlotte Spears. So what's your talent?

message 4: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Oh, I'm a computar whiz. You know... a hacker. I pretty much know eveything that there is to know about computars. (Grins)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments That's so cool! I'm a master of disguise. Well I wouldn't call myself a master... but I guess I'm pretty good at it. (blushes)

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments ummmmmm.... hi im madeline. is this dorm room 6b?

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments yup. Cool! you must be our roomate too! I'm Charlotte Spears.

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments I'm Madeline simons (shakes hand) pleased to meet u.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Same here. Wait...do you know a Professer Simmons?

message 10: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments Yes of course, he is my grandfather, do u know him?

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments No, but I read about him in Spy School Magazine! He was one of the teachers' here right?

message 12: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Oh, hey Charlotte. Wow, a new dorm member! So cool! I'm Jenna Kenson! Computar whiz @ your service! (Salutes)

message 13: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments Madeline simons, grandaughter of professer simons, potion creater and self defense artist. (salutes back)

message 14: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments (laughs) well I have to go. Bye Madeline, bye Charlotte.

message 15: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O (last edited Jul 15, 2011 01:19PM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Bye Jenna. See ya later! (winks)

message 16: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments bye jenna!:)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments So madeline, you're a self defense artist. Awesome! I'm a master of disguise. (Laughs)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments You wanna do a mission?

message 19: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments sure, just let me unpack my bags! (lugs in bags)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments (Laughs again) Here let me help you. (Picks up some of the bags)

message 21: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments thank u! ok lets sign up

message 22: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Wow, wait up for me. Ok lets sign up for a mission.

message 23: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments so we asked to sign up 4 nuclear doomsday, hopefully we'll get the job. i just cant wait to get my hands on another potion! (evilly laughs)

message 24: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments oh excuse me (evilly laughs silently)

message 25: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Well I can't wait to get my hands on a computar. I luv hacking!!!!

message 26: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments im ok with that as long as u dont hack mine! ;) (winks)

message 27: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Aww man! (laughs) (Cell phone rings) Opps gotta take this. (heads out.)

message 28: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments (giggles) ok (finishes unpacking and walks out of the room) i think ill explore the school for a bit.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Ok, I gotta go meet up with this girl I met earlier. I promised her I'd talk to her. Bye guys. :)

message 30: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments (Heads back into dorm and sees noone is there)Oh well, I guess I'm alone. (Laughs and shrugs. Heads over to her bed and lies down. Eventually drifts off to sleep...)

message 31: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments (after a while) oh, Jenna must have dosed off, so instead of inviting her to lunch, how about dinner charlotte?

message 32: by ß®ï:Dģε₮ *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:01PM) (new)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments (walks in at that moment) MMMM dinner sounds great! I'm starved!!! :)

message 33: by Sophia (last edited Jul 15, 2011 02:07PM) (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments so when jennah wakes up well go out to dinner, hey charlette, dont u think we should practice for the mission while we wait? ya know, if we get accepted.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments (laughs) Well, that's what classes are for. Don't worry. Today is supposed to be stress free. We can chill. All the spy stuff comes tomorrow.

message 35: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments ur right, im just so anxious! (winks and taps her red painted nails on the table)

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Me too. But hey isn't that how freshman are supposed to feel? (Winks back and examines black painted nails.)

message 37: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments i guess so ( evilly laughs) (Jenna tosses and turns a little) oops! i hope i didn't wake her! me and my laugh can get into trouble sometimes!

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Nah. From the looks of it, Jenna's a pretty sound sleeper. (Laughs)

message 39: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments (wakes up and streches) Hey guys! You're back!

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Yeah, hey did Madeline wake you up? (giggles)

message 41: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Nah, but her evil laugh is a little loud. (laughs)

message 43: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments Just kidding Maddie. Hey I'm hungry. Anyone in the mood for Chinese?

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments Oh! Me! (waves hand around in the air wildly, giggles) I am STARVED!

message 45: by Sophia (last edited Jul 15, 2011 03:36PM) (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments so m i, do u wanna order take out or eat there?

message 46: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments Sophia wrote: "Just kidding Maddie. Hey I'm hungry. Anyone in the mood for Chinese?"

oh, and i take tht as a complement!

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments I dont wanna leave the dorm, so I guess take out.

message 48: by Sophia (new)

Sophia  (sophiacondon) | 30 comments ok, take out it is!(maddie steps out of the room and a few minutes go by. she comes back in) i just ordered. i guess we have to go to bed early tonight since we have a big day tommorow.

ß®ï:Dģε₮  *The Gothic Nerd of Revenge!* o.O | 62 comments (After a while) I'm tired. Well goodnight Maddie. Good night Jenna. (Walks to bed and falls asleep.)

message 50: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 25 comments (Mumbles Good night, already drifting off.)

« previous 1