Harry Potter-aholics discussion

Kiana's Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 Premiere Experience

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) OMG!!! i camped out for 2 days for the movie CUZ THE STARS CAME!! IT WAS AMAZING!!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and Ralph Finnes.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) lol and no, im not kidding. I got pics! but i was dissapointed when alan rickman didn't come :(

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) they waved to people and let people take pictures with them...i took a pic with ralph finnes and rupert grint!

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) thanks :D alot of people were there....alot....of....people...*shiver*

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) lol! im going again tonight, sunday, monday, wednesday, and next saturday :D

message 8: by Brady (new)

Brady | 1 comments best movie ever...... i've seen it twice and two things that always happen when i watch it are:

1) i reeeeaaally have to go to the bathroom affter he talks to the gray lady

2)i cry when fred dies

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) lol i cry when i see tonks and remus dead and almost touching hands and ron crying over fred and snape's death make me sob "Look at me...you have your mother's eyes..."

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine | 1 comments I had to go to the bathroom really bad throughout the whole entire movie....it sucked. But i was still super glad to have gone at midnight. I went again a few weeks later.