Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) Lover Reborn discussion

Lover Reborn cover

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delores (last edited Jul 15, 2011 10:32AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Delores This cover in no way reflect the descriptin given of Tohr. I can never figure out why the artist/photographers/publishers never read the title character's description. My disappointment rate for PNR, Romance & Urban Fantansy covers is really high!!!

Ashlyn Most of the men on the covers never really fit what I think the guy looks like. But I agree, this really looks nothing like Tohr.

message 3: by Ger (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ger So not what I imagined Thor to look like! Not happy.

message 4: by Britteny (new) - added it

Britteny O'sullvan OMG!!!! cant.....breath.....sooo......HOT!

Dana Don't care about the cover....ready to read the book...I would like to see him with Layla..she so wants to be loved.

message 6: by Modiggy (last edited Aug 18, 2011 05:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Modiggy OMG!! I can't WAIT for the new book. I know this one is about Tohr, but PLEASE Mrs. Ward, if you have any love for your loyal readers...GIVE US QHUAY!!

message 7: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam The guy on the cover is very nice looking but in my mind he doesn't look anything like Tohr. Come on. The guys supposed to have led a tortured life for months. Couldn't they have at least made it resemble the physical descriptions in the book at least a little. Damn.

Ayanna Smith WHY TOHR? Don't get me wrong, I love him, but I don't think it's right for them to overshadow Wellsie's memory with No'One. They brought back Darius through John (whom I love) BRING BACK WELLSIE! Isn't that why we love paranormal? ANYTHING GOES! I felt it when Wellsie died and I don't want it to be like a typical romance novel with a widower lead male who appreciates his time with his deceased love but the new woman means more. These aren't typical men! Their shellan is it, the END ALL BE ALL! He will see her again in the Fade it's messed up but JRW went there by killing her in the first place.

Ashlyn Modiggy wrote: "OMG!! I can't WAIT for the new book. I know this one is about Tohr, but PLEASE Mrs. Ward, if you have any love for your loyal readers...GIVE US QHUAY!!"

I don't think she has the 100% say in that. I read something, on facebook I believe, where she was thanking her publishers for who they are allowing to be next. And a lot of people think it is Qhuay!! She was very excited or who is next but she can't tell us til spring.

message 10: by Rae (last edited Oct 26, 2011 10:04PM) (new) - added it

Rae Okay I so cant wait til L-R... In lover unleashed we was introduced to the band of bastards throe was one of them. I think no'one is his sister! Anyone else think that? Darius saved her though not xcor so it might come out that xcor lied and took credit for the work that the brotherhood already had did maybe or something.. Also did anyone else notice that in the black dagger brotherhood insiders guide rhages dad is tohrture???? I still wish wellsie could of made it back I really liked her character!

Modiggy Raeann wrote: "Okay I so cant wait til L-R... In lover unleashed we was introduced to the band of bastards tohrture was one of them. I think no'one is his sister! Anyone else think that? Darius saved her thou..."

I did read that Rhage's dad was Tohrture - slap ME surprised!! And I also with Wellsie could have made it; I loved her. She and Tohr made a great couple.

Delilah Stephans Okay I'm going to comment on the cover and not looking as we the reader view them. I don't think ANY of us would be totally satisfied with any model used. We all visualize the Brothers differently.

As a cover artist - trust me when I say they never look like the author pictured them either.