Girls Like Us discussion

Debates > Harry vs. Ron

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Harry Potter or Ron (I don't know his last name!)

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Weasely. Ron Weasely.

Uh, not sure what exactly the debate is here. Which one is hotter? Which one is a better character?

Personally I'm not attracted to either of them. But I prefer Ron as a character. He's much more amusing. Everything kind of revolves around Harry, and he has a lot of mood swings. lol. :P

message 3: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Hotter? Harry. Funnier? Ron. Better character? I have no idea.

message 4: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) One: his last name is Weasley, Sky.
Two: I can't choose, but Draco is the best character!

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 178 comments lol Malxox

RON!!!

message 6: by Elizabeth: (last edited Jul 15, 2011 12:05PM) (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Draco?!?! what is wrong with you!!! Luna and Neville all the way are the best!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Draco is cute but Harry is just plain awesome.

message 8: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Did anyone go at midnight last night?! I did!!!!! I saw a double feature so both movies back to back it was soooooo awesome!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I SAW IT!!!!!!! I almost cried! It was so emotional!!! Lupin, Tonks, and fred really got to me. And then snape at the end.

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I went!! Holy crap thatwas so sad!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR?!!

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I wanted to cry

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

me too I was tearing up so much.

message 14: by Mal (last edited Jul 15, 2011 01:18PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) I no this sounds so stupid but I cryed they showed Draco with a beard.

message 15: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I teared up, some people in my theater were like balling, i teared up when he was watching lily and snape

message 16: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Malxox wrote: "I no thus sounds so stupid but I cryed they showed Draco with a beard."

I haven't been yet, but a beard? Ugh. Gross mental picture.

message 17: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Elizabeth lol wrote: "I teared up, some people in my theater were like balling, i teared up when he was watching lily and snape"

Me too! I thought that was SOOOO sad!!

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Madelyn wrote: "Malxox wrote: "I no thus sounds so stupid but I cryed they showed Draco with a beard."

I haven't been yet, but a beard? Ugh. Gross mental picture."

Yeah, I cryed :'(

message 19: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) who was draco with i couldnt tell

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Some girl, they persuaded with girlfriend, Jade, to play his wife at the end.

message 21: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) thanks

message 22: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Elizabeth lol wrote: "Draco?!?! what is wrong with you!!! Luna and Neville all the way are the best!!"

I do really like Luna, and Neville so/so.

message 23: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Elizabeth lol wrote: "thanks"

Np

message 24: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) So i saw the double feature last night and when dobby died everyone in the theater was quiet expect you could hear the crying it was sad

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) It was so sad! Dobby is like amazing! And then, **SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE**, when Snape died and Fred and Lupin and Tonks!

message 26: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I know so sad

message 27: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Harry...sometimes Ron can be such a baby and wimp

message 28: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) That's ture, but he's freaking hilarious!

message 29: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Yeah, but when it comes down to the main plot, Harry Potter wouldn't be Harry Potter without Harry.

Wow that was confuzzling

message 30: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Lolz, I get wat u mean

message 31: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS Yeah...its not like i want to read Ron Weasley and the deathly Hallows. It doesn't flow

message 32: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Lolz, that's a gud point :P

message 33: by luhvBOOKS (new)

luhvBOOKS LOL :P

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Malxox wrote: "That's ture, but he's freaking hilarious!"

He is!! I loved him in the movie!

message 35: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Yeah he's awesome, lolz

message 36: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (ramblingbooks) luhvBOOKS wrote: "Yeah...its not like i want to read Ron Weasley and the deathly Hallows. It doesn't flow"

lol, you have a good point there :)

I like Ron, not just because I think he's better looking (which i do, but i don't base my decisions on looks :)), but because he's funny. I HATED how he was such a jerk in the DH Part 1 and left though. But Harry is pretty awesome too :) I adore Neville. I was like cheering him on in the movie today, he was awesome! And watching Dobby die gets me everytime. it's just so sad :(

message 37: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I know it is sad and my whole theater cheered for neville!

message 38: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) I haven't seen the last part but its so good I think harry is better
:) Ron is funny to

message 39: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I like Harry more

message 40: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) Ha Yup same

message 41: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Danielle wrote: "luhvBOOKS wrote: "Yeah...its not like i want to read Ron Weasley and the deathly Hallows. It doesn't flow"

lol, you have a good point there :)

I like Ron, not just because I think he's better loo..."

I love Neville! And Dobby!

message 42: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Dobby is awesome!

message 43: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ He is!

*sobs*

message 44: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) I know it's just so sad! *tears*

message 45: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ I drew a picture of Dobby today. It's rather awesome.

message 46: by Me (new)

Me (inactiveaccount) I know right, on my phone I made a rip wallpaper for Dobby!<3

message 47: by Cassie (new)

Cassie Johnson (avidreader2) | 29 comments Elizabeth lol wrote: "Draco?!?! what is wrong with you!!! Luna and Neville all the way are the best!!"

I really love Neville.
He's probably my favorite character.
I do like Draco too.
I agree with Madelyn about the beard.
And Snape's death was super sad for me.
I miss Fred too!

message 48: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) The one thing that made me cry, and this is SO weird, is when Draco had a beard. I tryed to cry when everyone was dieing but I only felt wate r in my eyes, but I did practically cry when Fred died.

message 49: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I like Harry better. I always like the hero-y, mature, been-through-a-lot characters.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Fred!!! That was so sad. And Snape's part at the end, I was trying so hard not to cry.

There were these guys in the theater when it came to harry's kids and Albus Serverus' part came up they were like, "It's justin beiber." it was funny.

« previous 1 3