Vampire Warrior RP discussion

Outside the Clans > Mothermouth/Moonstone Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Writer's block... :())

message 3: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Oct 06, 2012 06:25AM) (new)

Lestat fell asleep in the tunnels underneith the thunderpath, at the edge of ThunderClan territory.

Thornscratch padded along a wooden fence by a farm. He smelled cats. He slipped under the fence and headed toward the barn, where the smell was strongest.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience derped around somewhere nearby...

message 5: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Oct 06, 2012 07:49AM) (new)

The barn was run down, it appeared no twolegs had been here for moons, at least.
As Thornscratch neared, not only did he smell cats, but mice, and... Catmint?
He slipped his broad shoulders(somehow) through a small hole in the wall.
Once on the other side, he lifted his head high, ears up, and glared around the barn. He took a sniff. The strongest smell now was the catmint. He narrowed his eyes.
He jumped up onto a haystack, powerful muscles rippling under his pelt. He looked around. He saw a group of cats sitting around each other, taking turns sniffing catmint. They looked oblivious to the fact he was standing there. Actually they looked oblivious to the world.
They were pathetic. Who'd want to alter their minds like this? Who'd not want to be aware of what was happening? He knew he wanted to comprehend the dangers of this cruel world. He didn't want to be dazed at all, no matter how bad the pain was.
He grew angry by the thoughts that swarmed his mind. He couln't take it any more. He padded over to the group of cats stiffly and stepped in the middle of their circle. He stepped on the little pile of catmint, probably stolen from ThunderClan territory, and growled darkly, "Are you ready to die?"
They all stared at him. He let out a screech, "Cause lately it seems I'm going insane!"
He lashed out at the closest cat, a tom, and tore out his throat. The she-cat beside him gaped, but was too dumb to run. They had no clue what was happening.
Another tom, younger than the first, realized it wasn't safe and started to flee. He stumbled and about face-planted onto the ground. Thornscratch took the opportunity and pinned the tom down by the tail. He latched onto the back of the young white tom's neck and gave a quick, strong bite. The struggling tom fell limp.
From behind, a young tabby she-cat, probably the mate or sister of the white tom, clawed at ThornScratch's tail. He dropped the dead white tom and turned toward the she-cat. Her pupils were huge as he loomed over her. She shrunk down.
Without warning, Thornscratch leapt over the she-cat and bounded off toward the haystack he climbed over when he came. He stopped ontop of the pile and hissed back at the two she-cats that he let live.
He ran back through the hole. He thought he would feel a little better, but it was the opposite. He felt a lump of ice deep in his throat.
He kept to the shade of bushes, resuming his chase. He'd kill to avenge his Ivyleaf. It wasn't just Lestat's fault. It was StarClan's for letting it happen.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ... It was then that Darkardience nonchalantly walked up behind Thornscratch.

message 7: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Oct 10, 2012 09:13AM) (new)

((LOL Nellie))

He was lost in his own thoughts. His eyes were narrowed into furious slits. He put one bloody paw in front of the other and headed toward the fence, lashing his tail.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((XD))
... Gradually, she came closer and closer, begining to laugh jokingly.

message 9: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

He was unaware of Darkradience's presence. He was thinking about flesh tearing between his claws, and crimson spattering on his face. He had the power to end a life, and the once-gentle warrior was begining to enjoy it.
padding alongside the fence, he saw a small rainpuddle. Ivyleaf's reflection stared at him. He stopped.
A voice rang out in his head; her's
A reflection never lies, my dear. They know. Everybody knows! Do you not see what they see? A relection never lies. I see what they see. Everybody knows... Everybody knows!
Thornscratch jumped into the little puddle, scattering silvery-gray droplets everywhere. He bolted off again, toward the woods.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience ran after him, cracking up all the while.

message 11: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

He clenched his jaws tight, fighting the tears.
I won't cry! he screamed at himself.
Thornscratch ran on blindly, smoldering with rage. He barely dodged the trees that seemed to come out of nowhere.

He didn't see the fallen tree until it was too late to jump over it. His paw hit it and unbalanced him(as if he were very balanced in the first place).
The confused tom allowed himself to go limp, and he tumbled to the ground like a ragdoll. He lay there, bleeding from a few small scratches on his side. His paw throbbed with pain, and he didn't even attempt to move it. He realized he wasn't angry anymore, just... really tired.
Feeling exhausted, he let his eyes close, and almost instantly everything went black.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience skipped up to him and looked at him in a manner closely mirroring curiosity... but not quite. She grinned.

message 13: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Thornscratch stayed unconscious, but his mind was quite awake. Ivyleaf kept his thoughts very busy.

It was evening in ThunderClan.
Thornscratch padded toward a silver she-cat, Ivyleaf, and meowed a greeting before rubbing up against her. She purred, happy to see him. They twined tails.
Thornscratch mewed into her ear "Come take a walk with me."
"Okay, darling." She purred, trotting toward the camp entrance.
Fireflies lit their path in the darkening forest as they walked slowly beside each other. They were enjoying each other's company, definately.
Once pretty far from camp, and in a beautiful spot near the stream, where the trees thinned, they sat down. The air was clear and warm, with the slightest chill in the wind. The stars glittered in the dark-blue sky, and the nearly full moon left a reflection on the slow-trickling stream. All was peaceful. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was happy.
He turned to look into his mate's beautiful blue eyes to find Ivyleaf crouched on the ground gasping for air, and spitting blood in the process. There were two horrible bite marks in her throat that oozed out and dripped onto the ground. Her eyes were wide with panic. She clawed the grass furiously, fighting to stand.
Suddenly she fell to the ground and started to twitch, still fighting, but too weak to move. Blood dripped from the corner of her mouth as she finally fell still.
Realization crashed over him like a wave. He watched her die, and didn't do anything but gape. He froze like a kittypet and it cost Ivyleaf her life.
Then another realization hit... His mate just died! He flung himself at the lifeless she-cat and pressed his nose deep into the fur on the back of her neck. He breathed in her sweet scent deeply. As he took another sniff her warmth started to fade and even her scent smelled lifeless. He couldn't ignore it. He dug his claws deep into her side, drawing more blood. He was so furious with all of this. This had to be a dream. It couldn't be real. It was all his fault...
Suddenly he heard a stick crack behind him and a sharp pain in his head.

He awoke gasping for air, head pounding. His wide eyes searched around frantically, and finally settled on Darkradience.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ... Well, it seemed that Darkradience had seen whatever Thornscratch had just witnessed, but as unsympathetically as one could possibly react, she just burst out laughing all over again.

message 15: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Thornscratch's chest heaved with terror. Why was she still taunting him with this? It wasn't his fault, was it? He didn't kill her. It was that vampire...
He heard Darkradience laugh and felt the rage engulf him once more. He lunged for herand flung her to the ground, pinning her under his powerful paws.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Almost immediately, Darkradience broke free and darted up a tree, from which she continued to laugh in a very off handed manner.

message 17: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Thornscratch crashed to the ground again, confused. How did the she-cat get away from him so fast? He had her pinned!
He glared up at her and growled.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience smiled in what could be most definitely considered a rather coy, sweet manner, "Nice dream you had there,"

message 19: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

His ears tipped back and he was slightly frightened of how she new his dreams. He snarled.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments She frowns condescendingly, "To be honest, I'm more so offended by the fact that you didn't think I could see what you can. It's clearly written all over your face-- may be you should guard your emotions better,"

message 21: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Dangit, I was going to have him cuss at her, then I remembered this is Warriors. lol))

message 22: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"Shut up!" He snarled. His anger then subsided and he dropped his head, refusing to look at her.
"No one asked for your oppinion..." He grumbled to himself, even though he knew she could hear it. He was more mad at himself than anything else.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((nice XD))
"Yeah, I think you just did,"

message 24: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Nov 16, 2012 07:56PM) (new)

((Nellie! I missed you!! :D))

"Forget this..." Thornscratch mumbled. Emotionally defeated, he padded lifelessly in the other direction.
Ivyleaf... He whispered in his head. I really need you...
Then you wouldn't have let me die! A voice screamed back, making his ears flatten in distraught.
I couldn't have done anything, my love! I'm sorry!
No apologies, Sweetheart, The voice sneered.
Thornscratch dropped his head and tears dripped down his cheeks. He sunk his claws into the ground. The pain was knawing at his heart. It was unbearable.
"Her youthful fur colour had drained from her, much like the very blood from her veins on the cold ground- such a foul image for one to withhold, but in some twisted way it only seemed to enhance her exquisite beauty, like a lily on a grave. I have failed. Once again I have let her down. My poor, sweet Ivyleaf. You trusted me, you gave me your love, your soul, now I fall to my knees in front of the cat that took you from me. I fall pathetic, defeated. I will be with you again so soon my love, so very soon. Eyes of an angel await me. Nothing's going to stop me now..." he mumbled to himself.

message 25: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((He's going suicidal. Pretend to be Ivyleaf and sweet-talk him out of it.))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((alright~ ^^" uh, what's her personality like??? ... sorry-- wanna make sure im in character xD))

message 27: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((This is what I'm going for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0tZs_... xD))

message 29: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Thornscratch stopped and didn't move.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((gah, crap, didnt show you posted, sorry ^^"))
Out of the darkness, the much translucent form of Ivyleaf emerged, cheery, lighthearted.

message 31: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((It's okay. :3))

Thornscratch turned around slowly, his eyes widening as he saw his dead mate. His jaw dropped. He tried to form words, but could not.

message 32: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Dec 01, 2012 11:21AM) (new)

((Can we say that Darkradience is pretending to be Ivyleaf? That'd work better for this. xD))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((ha, YUS XD))
This Ivyleaf just happened to be a certain Darkradience, but it's not like she was about to let anyone know that, "It's been a while~" she exclaimed in a perfect imitation of the she-cat's voice.

message 34: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"It-It has..." He studdered, staring at her in shock.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Her ears twitched slightly, "What's wrong?" she exclaimed in sudden concern, dancing around in the shadows, just barely in view,

message 36: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"You're... dead, right?" Thornscratch stared, unblinking.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments "Sometimes, yes... but not always," she smiled in what could first be taken as a caring, sympathetic manner layering what could at best be a rather amused Darkradience, "I mean... as long as you're here, I am, too..."

message 38: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Jan 05, 2013 06:37PM) (new)

Thornscratch slowly, hesitantly, lifted one foot forward and set it down, as if to take a step, but he stayed in place. He wasn't sure about this. Just a while ago she had been screaming in his head. Now her spirit stood in front of him. Maybe it was just a figment of his deranged, exhausted imagination. He blinked and she was still there.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments She smiled coyly and restated her words in earnest, "As long as you're here, I am, too. There's no need to doubt yourself,"

message 40: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

He took another step forward, quicker, feeling slightly reassured.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments As one might expect, Darkradience simultaneously danced away, but not in that noticible of a way...

message 42: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

He stepped toward her, slowly starting to believe.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments As one might've thought would happen, Darkradience continued her fast paced waltz around Thornscratch, still leading him on.

message 44: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((What's up with "as one might"? lol))

Thornscratch went along, following her paw steps.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((don't know, bro, don't know xD))
"What's wrong?" she asked in feighned concern, cocking her head as she spoke.

message 46: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Lestat was in a tunnel under the road last time I rp'ed him.))

message 47: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Jan 03, 2013 02:24PM) (new)

((Haha. Yea. C:
Yes. Very soon. >:D
I was wondering... Can we go back a little?? Like... delete the last 4 rp posts?))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((haha, sure XD like, does he not figure out that she pretending to be ivyleaf?))

message 49: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Yes. :)))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments (('Kay!))
Darkradience continued to dance around Thornscratch in circles.

« previous 1