Vampire Warrior RP discussion

Outside the Clans > Twoleg Place Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Ashcloud | 112 comments Mod
Dexter saw it was night out right now, which meant he could come out of the shade of the bed and explore. His twoleg was sound asleep, which gave him the oppurtunity. He slipped through his cat door and into the night to go forest exploring, despite what his friends said.
He loved going there at night, since for some strange reason, going out in the daylight burned his skin like crazy.
He loved hunting because he had a strange ability to force prey to come with him with his mind. He also had been able to do it with his friends, but the bigger the object was the harder it was to control.
He relied on this to help him survive the Clan cats since he sucked at hunting so bad. Quietly, he walked what would normally be ThunderClan territory.

In a shed a few blocks away, Rye sat perched on a railpost, inside the shed, hidden within various items were injured, sick, or just tired vampires he housed. He always felt mercy on these cats and gave them care. He was an ugly cat, but he was kind enough.

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sunflare strolled through what was once hers. It was painful to see everything that used to be so familiar.

message 4: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Rye approached her, "Hey Sunflare. Long time no see. You've seen that Dexter kid walking up in the forest there? He's going to get torn apart by them ThunderClan cats."

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sunflare growled. "Thunderclan is too soft to even think about hurting a kittypet."

message 6: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

"Don't know. I've been helping vampires for a year now, and I can see that kids a vampire, and I think they're willing enough to murder him if they find out." Rye said.

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sunflare stopped. "They won't find out."

message 8: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

"Who says. He goes out there to hunt all the time. He going to be sucking blood any moment now and he's foolish enough to show it right to those Clan cats. He's a goner..." said Rye, shaking his head. He had a case just like that one and he unfortanately couldn't save the cat.

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Sunflare kept walking. It was going to be the first time in ages she showed her face to clan cats.

message 10: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((read my topic on vampires, please.))

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn (( I DID!))

message 12: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Ok...))

message 13: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

"See you later Sunflare!" Rye called before returning to his shed to heal some vampires.

message 14: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Aug 01, 2011 11:06PM) (new)

Mario and Cupcake were in their backyard. Mario, being his daredevil self, decided to hop on the fence. Landing a little unsteadily beside him, Cupcake hopped up on the fence too. She squeaked in surprise it how skinny the wood was, and almost fell forward. Mario quickly straightened her with his tail, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Cupcake's ears tipped back. She didn't mean to make Mario mad all the time.
A steady breeze blew through Mario's fur, pulling him toward the forest. He closed his eyes and drank in the sweet forest scents. He felt like ditching the black she-cat and bolting through the trees by himself. He opened his eyes once more and stared out across the small thunderpath that bordered him and the wood.
Cupcake grew worried. Mario had the same look on his face he always did before he ran out into the forest. She hated it there but she didn't want to separate from him. She was afraid if she let him go she would never see him again. He would be gone forever.
Her eyes widened in dismay as Mario's muscles bulged to spring down onto the golden grass below.
Mario landed to the ground with a thud and began slowing walking toward the thunderpath and beyond that, the forest.
"Mario!" Cupcake screeched as she clumsily leapt down from the fence. "Please don't leave!" She begged and begged but he ignored her, as always.
The moonlight made the stones glisten as Mario stepped onto the thunderpath. The stone was cool to the touch, as the sun's heat had drained from it. He continued slowly padding toward the forest. Panicky, Cupcake trailed behind.

message 15: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Cupcake's desperation to steer Mario away from the forest wasn't enough. She caught up to him as he walked through the forest. Strange noises came from all around. She was supposed to be in her nest, sleeping. Warrily looking around, she stepped on a twig. It snapped loudly and she jumped in fright. Mario whirled around with an annoyed hiss. "Cupcake, Shut up!" He spat.
Cupcake was ashamed to have made Mario mad again. She sighed, ears back, and continued following him.

message 16: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 357 comments Mod
Claudia padded around in search of Lestat.

message 17: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((In ShadowClan. :)))

message 18: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

((Wow...))

Claudia found his scent trail and followed it. Leading towards Shadowclan territory. She crossed the border and realized the stench of Shadowclan then shook off and kept following his scent.

((I guess I will rp in Shadowclan now lol Lestat should find her...))

message 19: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Sep 03, 2011 08:47AM) (new)

((Lestat's messing with some cats. lol you could pitch in and tell him to bug off. She hates Lestat, remember? She could get him away from Darkradience(Nellie's cat) and act all innocent. Once they take the bait and fall for her she could attack. But keep the plan between us. :)))

message 20: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

((I'm confused... but okay))

message 21: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Lol. Lestat is messing with Nellie's cat Darkradience. Claudia could step in and tell Lestat to leave her alone, then act like an innocent kit, to Darkradience. When those cats decide that Claudia is safe and innocent Claudia could attack, and try to make Lestat jealous. hehe))

message 22: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

((Good idea!!!! Omg! That will happen! :D))

message 23: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((xD))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift padded around the twolegplace on her small legs.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

she grew bored and squeezed underneath a fence. she found herself facing a forest. the scents from the forest were so inviting and she padded in without a thought. ((now she's in thunderclan territory...))