Vampire Warrior RP discussion

The Dark Forest > The Dark Forest Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 357 comments Mod
Flashpelt padded around the dark forest searching for Bloodystar he may not love her but she loves him so she will find him. She sat down for a second and prepared herself to see him. She licked her paws and her chest and headed off to find him.

message 3: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar sat on a rock that jutted of of the forest floor. His paws dangled down as he watched the fog swirl around the trees, his bloody eyes narrowed.

Nightstar ran across the border, still trailing blood. Tears streamed down her cheeks at the thought of seeing her brother Bloodystar again, for, after all, he was the one who helped her become leader of her clan, and she was the one who murdered him.

message 4: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt looked up at Bloodystar "Hi"

message 5: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar looked down at her from his trance. "What do you want!?" he hissed.

Nightstar stopped dead in her tracks, hearing Bloodystar's snarl not far off. She cautiously headed for where where the sound came from.

message 6: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

She winced "I... I just wanted to... to talk" she flinched back.

Flamestripe followed Nightstar quickly.

message 7: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Flamestripe should run into her. ^^))

Bloodystar rolled his eyes. "Well get on with it!" he snapped.

Nightstar padded onward, listening to Bloodystar and Flashpelt.

message 8: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe looked down at his paws and ran into Nightstar "Oh!" he gasped.

Flashpelt looked up at him "H-how are y-you?"

message 9: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Sry. 'Twas reading posts on another group.))

Nightstar whirled around and screeched, "You followed me!?"
Hearing the familiar voice of Nightstar, Bloodystar's eyes widened and then narrowed. He leapt down off the rock and growled to Flashpelt. "No time for small-talk. I have bussiness to attend to." then he flicked her muzzle with his tail tip.
Nightstar, unaware of Bloodystar approaching, continued yowling at Flamestripe, "I tried to use you as a sex-toy! Leave me alone!"

((lol it was funny. Miss-bipolar came on JUST as I typed that last line in the RP! ^^))

message 10: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe shrugged "Oh... Well thats okay with me but... I'm sorry for calling you a-" he caught sight of Bloodystar "Uhhhhhh"

Flashpelt sighed a tear rolled down her cheek.

message 11: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"What!?" Nightstar spat, unknowing Bloodystar was standing behind her. She noticed that Flamestripe's eyes weren't on her. She looked over her shoulder to see Bloodystar's dark outline and glowing red eyes. "Ohh... Uh... Bloodystar..." She smiled innocently.
"What are you doing here?" he asked without emotion. "You're supposed to be in StarClan."
Something flashed through his eyes that Nightstar couldn't read- this scared her. Her ears tipped back slightly, she mewed, "Yes... I..." She shook her head and calmed herself down. She was only talking to her half brother... "I came to see you."

message 12: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe looked at them talking and layed his ears back.

message 13: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar nodded and turned his attention to Flamestripe, who was still covered in starry blood. "What you you doing here, goody-goody StarClan cat?" He growled.

message 14: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He shrugged "I followed her"

message 15: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"Why?!" he snapped instantly.

message 16: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"C-cause I wanted to talk to her... Look I'm not trying to cause trouble but I prefer not to be called a goody-goody starclan cat" he meowed strongly.

message 17: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"Oh...?" He narrowed his eyes with an amused smirk. He knew he had found a weak point. He slowly walked toward Flamestripe. "Well you're causing trouble just by being here, goody-goody!" he snapped, still with a grin. "And I'll just call you whatever I'd like. You don't control me."

message 18: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He shrugged "Okay!" he looked around.

message 19: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar got nearly a mouse-length away from Flamestripe's nose and mewed gently, "You might wanna leave now.", with a sweet smile and narrowed eyes.

message 20: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"Oh, okay" he shrugged and padded away.

message 21: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((lol Gotta love Bloodystar. ^^))

Bloodystar, still smiling, calling after Flamestripe sweetly, "And I advise you not tell your goody-goody friends about this meeting! It could be detrimental to you being in StarClan!"
After Flamestripe was gone, the dark tom whirled around. "Now!" he began, looking at Nightstar.
Nightstar shrunk back a little. "I'm sorry broth-..."
"No!" Bloodystar snapped angrilly. "You will not refer to me as 'brother'. You shall call me by my name. Bloodystar!"
"Y-yes b-b-Bloodystar, s-sir." Her ears tipped back in fear. He was the only one she was scared of.

message 22: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe was finally in starclan

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Twitch yawned. She was rather bored.

message 24: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((I dunno what to do. rp'ing with myself is kinda boring. :\))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((rp with me, then~! xD))

message 26: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((lolz))

message 27: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar turned around, pleased by his sister's fear. He had a smirk on his face. The black tom trotted forward a few steps to his rock and jumped up on top of it.
Nightstar remained where she was, her ears still tipped back. She narrowed her ice blue eyes slightly, seeing the look on his face. She knew he was up to something.
Just as the thought ran through her mind, the tom spoke, "So..." He narrowed his bloody red eyes into slits that glowed down at her. "You are in StarClan and can enter the dreams of cats easily... Yes?"
She nodded, ears tipping back further. "Yes, sir, Bloodystar." She mewed.
"You've heard the rumors of the kits soon to be born in ShadowClan, right?" He grinned and his eyes got bigger.
"...Yes, sir," she mewed. "but what good are we going to get from talking to kits who aren't even clanborn??"
Bloodystar's eyes narrowed again and he stared down at her with a devious smirk. "They will be of much use to me. Once you enter their dreams bring them to me and I can get them to trust us before the nursury queens get in the way with their... stories."
Nightstar nodded for him to continue.
It's actually a good plan, she thought. Maybe I could bring that little Kestrelkit from ThunderClan as well.
"Kestrelkit shows potential." she mewed. She remembered Bloodystar didn't like cats from any clan other then Shadow. He hadn't ever really liked her, either. "I could train her. She is from ThunderClan, afterall." She was nervous about pointing that out.
"Sure...." He frowned. "So long as that kit doesn't get in the way of the more important kits."
She was offended but tried her best to hide her rage. She's kill a cat for saying that- but she couldn't do anything. She sunk her claws into the ground and through clenched teeth she mewed, "Yes sir...". Her icey eyes glowed cold fire.
He grinned down at her, sencing her anger. "Good." He meowed cheerfully. "Now... Leave me."
Bloodystar turned away from her, staring into the dark, misty forest. His tail twitched with mixed emotion.
Nightstar watched him for a moment longer, then sighed, and headed for the StarClan-Dark Forest border.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Razorwind stalked through the dark forest, paying no heed to the rustling bushes around him. he knew they contained no prey. he was off to find a pool of water to look for his prodigee Deepfear. he didnt know it, but razorwind had plans for deepfear. all he needed was a little more training...

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Twitch padded up to Bloodystar, "I know you're up to something," she hissed.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

he paused at the puddle and looked into it. it reflected him for a brief moment before showing deepfear. "the anger in him is growing" he rasped "good. it wont be much longer now"

message 31: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar didn't turn around to greet Twitch. His eyes narrowed and he smirked to himself. "Yes..." His tail tip flicked.

message 32: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt padded up to Bloodystar "tormenting another cat, now are yo? If I understood correctly that was your sister!" she purred her devious, tarstruck eyes gleaming.

message 33: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Bloodystar turned his head to address Flashpelt with a smile. His eyes gleamed with dark amusement. "Yes, my sister amung the stars."

message 34: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt laughed deviously "The stars?! HAHA wow! Why was she HERE then??"

message 35: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

He narrowed his eyes and his tail stiffened. Through clenched teeth he growled, "She is here for some very important bussiness..."

message 36: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt "To torment another kit? huh?" she smirked. ((could he have tormented her when she was alive??))

message 37: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Ok. :) ))

"Perhaps..." he growled darkly.

message 38: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"Like you did to me?" her smirk dissapeared.

message 39: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Sep 30, 2011 04:34PM) (new)

He whirled around on her. He had hoped she wouldn't bring up that. His eyes smouldered as he lifted a paw to slash her muzzle.

message 40: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt embraced herself "Go ahead!!!"

message 41: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

His eyes narrowed further and he slammed his paw into the ground, barely missing her nose. Bloodystar whirled around and dissapeared into the undergrowth.

message 42: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt raced after him "Wait! You missed!!" she called out. ((xD faiul xD))

message 43: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((If the cats says to him him/her he won't. ;)))

message 44: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

((I kno! haha but it was just funniiii! xD))

message 45: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

(( :) ))

Bloodystar spotted a tall tree with high branches and a smaller tree next to it. He sped up and leapt for the large tree. He twisted just before reaching it, pushing off it with his back paws, and sprang for the smaller tree. He repeated the move and managed to grip a high branch on the tall tree.
Panting slightly, he looked down from the branches. He knew Flashpelt wouldn't be able to get that high.

message 46: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flshpelt knew he was in that tree and sat at the bottom "Hiya!"

message 47: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"Hello..." He growled. His bloody eyes were narrowed and he was still breathing hard.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Twitch sighed, and stared laughing spontaneously.

message 49: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flashpelt looked up "how are you today?"

message 50: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

"I'm not in the mood for small-talk, Flashpelt!" he hissed.

« previous 1 3