Vampire Warrior RP discussion

StarClan > StarClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 357 comments Mod
Flamestripe padded through the sunlit heavnly place and sighed shaking his head looking down at what he could be experiencing right now. Thunderclan was like no other place he had ever been. He missed his friends and a tear rolled down his cheek remembering all of his adventures. Remembering serving his clan was very sad yet happy. As he looked down at where he lived before this second life he started to wonder how this second life became possible. Who started it? What happened for this place to be formed? Wasnt this supposed to be a happy place? A place full of magical wonders? But all I do is sit around missing out on life. he thought.

message 3: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Nightstar was sitting up in her tree, her tail just a-switchin'. She was thinking about her death and how pissed off she was at it's cause. Her icey-blue eyes were narrowed slits in her frustration.
She looked around a moment and noticed Flamestripe all by his lonesome. She smirked and gave a quiet hiss. She leapt down from her tree and silently padded up behind him. Nightstar then yowled loudly, unsheathing her claws. She leaped over Flamestripe and landed in front of him, calmly again, with amusement glinting in her eyes.

message 4: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe paused with his paw up. "Ummm... May I help you?" he meowed.

message 5: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She sat down and licked a paw, gazing at him mischievously. Her ice blue eyes were narrowed and glittering. "I haven't seen you around before..." She batted her eyelashes and tilted her head sideways, paw still in the air.

message 6: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe shrugged "I'm normally not around here..." he grinned slightly.

message 7: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She chuckled slightly. Nightstar got to her paws and, slyly, padded over to him. She sat next to him, pressing her black fur agains't him, and rain her tail flirtasiously(sp. I'm to lazy to spell-check) down his spine.

message 8: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe chuckled and pushed her playfully.

message 9: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She let out a low mrreow, falling back dramaticly. She stretched out in front of him, flexinbg her claws and grinning up at him, still on her back.

message 10: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe smiled and pinned her down.

message 11: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Nightstar leaned forward just enough to lick his cheek, then fell back again. She tickled his tummy with her tail.

message 12: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He fell over beside her laughing.

message 13: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She rolled over on top of him, scraping with her back claws on the ground.

((He doesn't get it, does he?? ^^ lol))

message 14: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

((Obviously not))

He looked into her eyes purring.

message 15: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She growled and got off. "Your a worthless, tom!" she spat, glaring at him as she stalked away, her tail flicking. So much for relieving stress... she growled to herself.

message 16: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He sighed and rolled onto his stomach and burried his face in his paws so much for bring happy he sighed holding back the tears.

message 17: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Lolz! xD))

Once further away from him she began muttering things to herself. She headed toward the border with the Dark Forest.

message 18: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He got up and ran after her silently and gasped "You little bitch!"

message 19: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Sep 03, 2011 09:20AM) (new)

She whirled around. "Why you little..." she ran at him and tackled him, sinking her fangs deep into his neck, stealing his life. Starry blood stained her black fur as she dropped him and stepped back. I'm supposed to be a fucking StarClan cat! she scolded herself. She turned and fled to the Dark Forest border, leaving a trail of blood behind her.
((He comes back. They have like... infinate lives once they dead, if that makes sense. ^^'))

message 20: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He soon came back and sighed and was tempted to go into the dark forest and saw the trail of blood "I have to" he whispered and slowly padded into it and followed the trail.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dunkit appeared in Starclan, She had been killed it seemed just yesterday, She walked around sadly, She missed her mother.

message 22: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe stopped and turned to the kit "oh... Hi... Who are you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dunkit, My mother was Deathstripe" She said

message 24: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe tipped his head to the side "Yo are young... very young... How old are you?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three Weeks" She said

message 26: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"what happened??????" he asked worried.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"A Vampire killed me" She said.

message 28: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

He sighed and shook his head "Well... Welcome to starclan... Were. All. Or almost all... Dreams. Come. True... No not really"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better" She said

message 30: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"... Yeah... " she mewed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and sat beside Flame.

message 32: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe yawned.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at Flamestripe then pounced on him playfully.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jadetooth walked around Starclan when she saw Flamestripe, She'd missed her chance to make a move when he'd died.

message 35: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Flamestripe laughed "you got ne" he stood up an she fell off he cought sight of Jadetooth "oh hey"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi" Jadetooth said with a smile.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

scorchpaw woke up, the smell of smoke still in his nostrils and on his fur. he looked around for his clanmates nervously (he died recently)

message 38: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Jadelyn 'Jade' West wrote: ""Hi" Jadetooth said with a smile."

Flamestripe walked towards her "How are you?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

scorchpaw quickly realized that he was dead this must be StarClan he thought, and focused on cleaning the soot from his fur

message 40: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Nightstar padded back across the border and into StarClan territory. A tear rolled down her sleek black cheek and dripped into the ground.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

scorchpaw looked up and saw nightstar. he bounded up to her. "hey, is this really starclan?" he asked.

message 42: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Nightstar looked at the kit and tried to hide her tears with anger. "Yes, mousebrain," she spat. "you're dead!" She growled and walked away without waiting for a reply.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

scorchpaw flinched back, surprised. he looked around and wondered why that she-cat was so sad. he could tell. he sniffed the air to try and find others to talk to.

message 44: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

She growled to herself as she stalked away. Nightstar stopped at the base of the tree she always sat in, and leapt up. The black she-cat climbed to her branch and layed her head on her paws.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

scorchpaw wandered starclan's territory until he came upon fourtrees. he sat in the middle of the clearing and stared up at the highrock as if he was at a gathering.

message 46: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((StarClan's hunting grounds are different from the clan's))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((i thought they had fourtrees though?))

message 48: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((I don't think so...?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, well i read that they did in some of the warriors power of three books and also in warriors secrets to the clans))

message 50: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Well whatever... Idc...))