Vampire Warrior RP discussion

ShadowClan > ShadowClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Ashcloud | 112 comments Mod
Hauntingcloud was within the shadows of the dark pines in the night, her ebony black pelt blending in well with her surroundings. She was almost like a phantom.
Only her dusky blue eyes could be a dead give away of where she was. But she had manage to find ways to make them not a problem.
Her footsteps were so silent, she might as well have been a ghost. She was not a vampire like some of her other Clanmates, but she was still incredible when it came to silent ambushing, which gave her some respect to her Clanmates.

message 3: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Moonfrost stood out of direct sunlight as she watched her clan.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream glanced at Moonfrost and looked for something to do...

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience walked past the River Clan border into Shadow Clan.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream sighed and stood, going into the forest

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments She heard someone comming. She quickly scaled a tree.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream felt her fur stand up, she smelled a cat from another clan....she growled

message 9: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Patchpelt padded out of her den. Her shoulder blades where highly visible under her mangy, once-pretty dappled pelt. White flecks dappled her muzzle. She was pretty irritated, as the squealing of kits from the nursery had woken her up. Rosepaw had left to collect herbs that morning and asked Patchpelt to stay to help cats in camp, if neccisary.
She flopped down by the fresh kill pile.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience looked down. She decided to jump, and landed on Darkstream.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream hissed, trying to shake Darkradience off

message 12: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((*sigh*))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((whats wrong?! ):))
Darkradience made a move to claw Darkstream's eyes out, but suddenly she jumped off.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream turned around to face her, her fur sticking up, she jumped at her, her claws outstretched.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience dodged. "Wait!" she mewed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream stopped but still hissed "You have about 10 seconds to talk, so get to it."

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments "Shadow Clan is in grave danger..."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream's eyes narrowed "How so?"

message 19: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((I can't do nothin' in RP.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((You could wait until something happends, like if Darkstream ends up taking Darkradience into the camp..))

message 21: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Patchpelt is probably the oldest cat in the clan. Lol))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((XD))
"I can't tell you here," she hissed, "The wrong cats may hear... I'd perfer to let another of higher authority know, as well..."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream looked at her for a moment and flicked her tail towards the camp "Come then..."

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments She nodded in thanks, "But let us make haste-- it'll be dark soon..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

When they made it to camp, she glanced at Darkradience then looked for Windstar

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Windstar saw Darkstream enter camp. There was a strange cat, too. He frowned. As of the late, he was not especially fond of strange cats.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream walked up to her leader "Windstar...I believe this cat would like to speak with you..." she said

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((would darkstream like to become deputy? we have none...))
Windstar paled. "What is it?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was about to Make one))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream looked to Darkradience, waiting for her to speak.

((If you want to make one, thats fine....if not, thats fine too...))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((if you want the deputy you can have it))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2011 10:34AM) (new)

((i'm fine with just being a warrior. If you want it, go for it. =) I'm just here as a last resort.))

message 33: by Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ (last edited Aug 19, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience twitched.
"Something wants to kill us..." she wispered.
Windstar looked at Darkstream questioningly.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((gah! its not letting me correct the post! >.<))

message 36: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((lol))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((YESH! fixed it~! (:))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ wrote: "Darkradience twitched.
"Something wants to kill us..." she wispered.
Windstar looked at Darkstream questioningly."

Darkstream glanced at Darkradience....she almost wanted to laugh but she knew it could very easily be true....

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience gave Darkstream a dirty look, almost as if she could read her mind, "It's true, and it's not gonna be fast, and it's not gonna be all that slow, either. It's just gonna happen, and it'll be painful like nothing else, and there will be nothing we can do about it, and we don't know when it's gonna happen, other than the fact that it'll be soon. And it's definetly no laughing matter. Not if you wish to see a Shadow Clan at the next gathering."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream looked at her "So wait.....if there's nothing we can do about it and we don't know when it's gonna be...is there a point to knowing this? Other than to say our goodbyes and spend our days in worry?"

message 41: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Can I make some random vampire cat the comes out of the woods and joins in their convo?? *puppy dog eyes*))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol! yeah!))

message 43: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

((Yay! XD))

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ((yesh~! XD))
"Simple. We find what's gonna be the cause, and we kill it~!"

The sun was setting. Raven emerged from a hole in the ground.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream nodded slowly "Right.........how?"

message 46: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lestat emerged from the dark undergrowth, having eavesdropped on their whole conversation. He had a smirk on his face as he stepped in front of the two she-cats.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

deepfear glared around him as he walked into camp with only a mouse, as if asking anyone to question him. he set it on the pile and saw the leader talking to a strange cat. he started to pad over, but instead turned and raced out of camp to attack the first thing he saw, a pinecone. he ripped it to bits "why...am..i...so...mad...all....the...time!!" he hissed, punctating every word by tearing into the pinecone.

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments Darkradience turned to gaze at Lestat, "You know I'm not afraid of you," she said nonchalantly, "Long time, no see..."
Raven looked around. She wasn't in that good of a mood. She then saw Deepfear.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkstream smirked and looked at Lestat..

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments "When was the last time was met again? 45 moons ago, or when Windstar here was still a kit?" Darkradience continued, not the least bit troubled, and now her tone was almost mocking, so it was clear that she had no fear of this vampire. Windstar was attempting to show no anger, and no terror of him.

« previous 1 3